Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Blackthorne1971

Feb 18, 2018
There's a lots of bugs in the game… I can't attack the mayor building, can't see the character specifications, can't go in the tavern's back store…

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Old save just don't work dudes.
Don't say it's bug if you use old version.
Wait for the 0.4.0 at this version save will be compatible

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Let me share you some public news about the Ishaahry arc.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
@DarkMirrodin

Salut,

J'ai un petit soucis avec la quête "Retour du Seigneur" 16. Je n'arrive pas à faire apparaître le nain architecte malgré mes essais. J'ai recommencé une partie complète dans la version actuelle mais rien à faire... Une solution ?

Hello,

I have a problem with a "Return of the lord" quest. The architect doesn't appear. Any tips ?

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
@DarkMirrodin

Salut, je suis bloqué lorsque je vais voir l'architecte, ça me marque : avancement quete 1:18, avancement quete 2:1.

Bug ou pour une future maj ?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@DarkMirrodin

Salut, je suis bloqué lorsque je vais voir l'architecte, ça me marque : avancement quete 1:18, avancement quete 2:1.

Bug ou pour une future maj ?
Je pense que c'est une futur maj si tu joue en 3.6

Let me share you some news about the game :

getmoreh

Jul 19, 2017
Bug (Public version 0.3.1.h PC - downloaded from the patreon site)

I accidentally entered a non-number into the gambling game's bet window and got the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/trois magique.rpy", line 18, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '30+'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "trois magique.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "D:\temp\extra\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\extra\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/trois magique.rpy", line 18, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '30+'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.1f - Silver supporter edition - Stable version
Tue Nov 13 19:28:16 2018
Also, since I play the game primarily with the mouse, and since you limit the bets to max 30 anyways, you might want to consider bypassing this problem all together and improve mouse only interface option by replacing the input box with a few bet option buttons (likely in multiples of 5 as 6 buttons shouldn't be too much of an issue).

BTW: If you'd like any help with coding, debugging, or even commenting the code, I am moderately familiar with Ren'py and extensively familiar with coding in general and would be glad to volunteer my assistance if you could use it, since I am thoroughly enjoying your game, but have too little in the way of funds to suport it in a more traditional sense. I'd also be happy to help with English translations if you'd like.

getmoreh

Jul 19, 2017
Typo (Public version 0.3.1.h PC - downloaded from the patreon site)

One of Ezmella's lines, when she shows her breasts in the alley (after losing at gambling 3 times) contains the incorrect gender pronoun:

In Game: "You notice that his anger is only for show, as she blushes lightly."
Should be: "You notice that her anger is only for show, as she blushes lightly."

Nobody1337

Mar 14, 2018
Great art, decent progression, mediocre english, and almost no content. Honestly this game still feels like a 0.2

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes