3.60 star(s) 17 Votes
D

Deleted member 604239

Is the game defaulting to French after every game over still a bug? or is it supposed to be a hint that we should all brush up on our french?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He was trying to keep it a secret, but you found out. He has secured private financing from Rosetta Stone.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So can the MC actually have sex yet or is he still stuck watching other people bang the ladies.
To each their own and all, but that's not really my thing. :)

Reactions: pappypop

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Very nice game, I'm enjoying it greatly. Sadly, I found this bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just noticed it was already reported and fixed, don't mind me. Is there a way to bypass it by editing the files? I do not wish to repeat the game so far (at least yet).

Also, all the architect interactions are in French.

Last edited:

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
You probably already know this, but if you type dir(store) you can see all the variable in any given game. This game can be a bit harder to read through because the variables are in the original french still.

Most games use "player" for all the player's stats, but in this case it's "joueur" (which is french for player). If you type in dir(joueur) you can see all the variables that can be altered for the player there. It includes things like "intelligence" which is pretty straight forward (joueur.intelligence=x) or endurance. Dexterite seems to be the word used instead of dexterity. Take a look yourself and experiment with a few things if you want.

Cash is stored outside "joueur" in the inventory container inventaire_joureur. Specifically it's inventaire_joureur.credit=x. You can also try expiramenting with some of the other things in "inventaire_joureur" if you want. The french language makes things a bit more difficult to parse.
thanks. i actually played only one game so far (for elements trainer) and the commands was included on the main page so this will be my second. so in other games, how can i see all variables? i mean, what to type and where (i'm assuming in console comman :D)

hawk55

Feb 14, 2018
i keep getting this error how do i continue the game???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ishaahry_attaque_Rintaar2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Init_globale.rpyc", line 600, in script
File "C:\Users\Donna Beller\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 037a\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Donna Beller\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 037a\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.7a - Patreon edition - dev version
Fri Nov 16 09:36

i dont use old saves so this is from a new game

Last edited:

bargian

May 7, 2017
There are some things (events?) that are not in english, i think it was about that demones, Ishaa... ? Could some 1 translate it? :)
I had 2 of that events untill now.

Bug, version 3.7.a
actualy its game breaking, its for sleeping and wanking

Last edited:

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
thanks. i actually played only one game so far (for elements trainer) and the commands was included on the main page so this will be my second. so in other games, how can i see all variables? i mean, what to type and where (i'm assuming in console comman :D)
Yeah. Open the console and type dir(store). dir() shows you whats inside things. Store is the root everything is in. Like your C drive. Sometimes you have to look through a few things to actually find what you want.

Darkinfinity

Jan 3, 2018
Find this one :

And it was a new game including the preface
i keep getting this error how do i continue the game???

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Donna Beller\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 037a\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
File "C:\Users\Donna Beller\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 037a\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Nov 16 09:36

i dont use old saves so this is from a new game
There are some things (events?) that are not in english, i think it was about that demones, Ishaa... ? Could some 1 translate it? :)
I had 2 of that events untill now.

Bug, version 3.7.a
actualy its game breaking, its for sleeping and wanking
Already reported & fixed in new version:
Thanks for the feedback, bug erased in futur release.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well i like this one so far, but where can i get other clothes for camilla?

Nevermind, found it!

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i won vs Fen does she die? if not where is she?
every quest that doesnt say "end..." is doable?
cant find beer or architect

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

I just got a crash :

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "/home/.niac/g/The_Pleasuremancer-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1600, in execute
File "/home/.niac/g/The_Pleasuremancer-linux/renpy/script.py", line 873, in lookup

Linux-4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-9.5
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Nov 19 13:57:53 2018

valgorta

Dec 16, 2017
Got this when attacking the last wood area after some fire event, 9 october, ver 0.3.8c

Also where do I get the sierra wine?

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/rpg.rpy", line 868, in <module>
  File "game/cl_character.rpy", line 365, in __init__
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'randint'

Full traceback:
  File "rpg.rpyc", line 868, in script
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/rpg.rpy", line 868, in <module>
  File "game/cl_character.rpy", line 365, in __init__
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'randint'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.8c - Silver edition -  dev version
Wed Nov 21 01:10:34 2018

I get this when talking to Yerhan

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 257, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 270, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 271, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 272, in execute
NameError: Name 'yer_fr_event_cache' is not defined.

Full traceback:
  File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 893, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1080, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 270, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 271, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 967, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1377, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1477, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\The_Pleasuremancer-pc 0.3.8.c\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 201, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'yer_fr_event_cache' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.8c - Silver edition -  dev version 
Wed Nov 21 01:12:57 2018

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
The Tower. 4th floor. I've read the guide and failed to see how the character can push both buttons at the same time. The guide only mentions pressing the chimney button then the torch button. Evidently the developer added another step the guide fails to mentioned. Does anyone know how to do this? Also I'll apologize if this shouldn't be posted here.

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone PLEASE share a recent full save, this game's campaign is VERY VERY confusing and the official walkthrough just makes it worse. Thanks in advance

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Full save is not worth it, at the moment you can't replay the best bits. (you'd get the snapshots tho)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes