HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Sweet!

Chaotic's mentioned something about a titjob with Maddison being added in (?) next week...hopefully we get an updated version on here, too!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Chaotic's games were among the first that got me into adult gaming, but I have to say that his games are now simply obsolete with little to no evolution. Be it the graphics, the narrative, or the gameplay the standards have moved on.

This game is unfortunately even worse than it's predecessors. The photoshoots (although repetitive) were kinda fun in previous games. Walking around the mansion and encountering very few short and boring events is not.

The sex scenes in the end did little to mitigate that when the road to get to them is so dull. Spending 200+ renders on a one blowjob animation does not seem worth it at all. Also the scenes felt very repetitive.

My favourite VDG game is Miranda and she was absolutely terrible here. I had urges to throw her into the pool almost every time she opened her mouth. Sadly, the option to do so that could redeem the game for me was not present.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Not to be cruel or anything, but everyone just takes the DSP depression thing for a fact. We've no way of knowing if it's true or not. He could just be burnt out, bored, fed up, you name it. And I don't mean this as "don't believe him, he's lying", but I don't think everyone should just take it for granted that he is. Especially in a place like this where tons and tons of devs abandon their games due to "personal stuff", "depression", etc.

What really gets me is that before starting production on this empty shell of a game, Chaotic went through a period where he claimed he couldn't find "inspiration" to move forward with any of his other game ideas (I believe he has ideas for like a racing car driver girl, a lawyer girl, etc?) until finally deciding to make THIS piece of junk. What does that say of all the other ideas he's cooking up?
Yeah i lost in Chaotic a long time ago, he is lagging so far behind every other developer and he still charges 20 a month for his website. DSP i liked his games and was the only real reason i liked vdates but he really lost himself after he found out about this site and never really recovered

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So this may not be the best VDG has put out in a while. In my opinion, these games are not all gems. With that said, I have played through once and I got yoga girl and bookworm in the playthrough. On Saturday between 1800-1900, you can repeatably enter the library and raise bookworm's stats. I don't know if this is intentional or a bug. Unfortunately, when you go on the dig with her on Sunday, it ends the day.

No, this is no 'Betsy' - my personal favourite - but I don't think this game is that bad. It's worth the playthrough in my opinion.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Personally, the game wasn't that bad, but compared to previous games, the game was a ubisoft-rated downgrade. Let's just hope that the Molly game does not have the same fate.

Reactions: loqex

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
bruh dude posted lke two games innnn the last 9 moonths lmaooooo imagine being a sub
Just to clarify that, he's released ONE game in the past 9 months, this one. The Leanna Streak should not count as a full-fledged game. If we consider something like that a "game", so will the devs and they'll start making less and less full games in favor of what's easier for them.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Posting a bug fix. This is done by the doggo here. I fixed two errors.
1- Fixed Library bug where a reply to Paige around noon will call for libray33. Fixed that.
2- When going to the garden at early evening (if you can trigger emma scene) but decide to leave before triggering the scene, it tries to send you to "link". Fixed that.

If I find more, I'll do what I can. I'm a novice at this btw. But I've had a habit of finding misspellings or "null" "links" in vdategames stuff and fixing those.

Both files go into photo3/files/gamelrge. Overwrite the old files - library31.html and garden40.html.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Posting a bug fix. This is done by the doggo here. I fixed two errors.
1- Fixed Library bug where a reply to Paige around noon will call for libray33. Fixed that.
2- When going to the garden at early evening (if you can trigger emma scene) but decide to leave before triggering the scene, it tries to send you to "link". Fixed that.

If I find more, I'll do what I can. I'm a novice at this btw. But I've had a habit of finding misspellings or "null" "links" in vdategames stuff and fixing those.

Both files go into photo3/files/gamelrge. Overwrite the old files - library31.html and garden40.html.
didnt knew you could do that :O
damn... good news :)

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, none of the 'checks' work for me, idk whats happening, im using firefox. Furthermore, After the intro, I skip to a bed, and then straight to Lisette saying go to Paige, the sauna or prepare for the party, with no exploration at all, please help.