HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
280 renders.. just for Kim blowjob.. i m sorry but ...what the fuck ? o_O

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
The resolution still small size, his games too old quality. I love vdate games but i think i need a change for quality like Leana game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The resolution still small size, his games too old quality. I love vdate games but i think i need a change for quality like Leana game.
thats exactly what i have say :)

specially even more as this game came out after leanna... thats non sens, lookl ike they rushed to do this one.

Reactions: tobeols

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
thats exactly what i have say :)

specially even more as this game came out after leanna... thats non sens, lookl ike they rushed to do this one.

He had to rush something, ANYTHING out, it's the first game he's released all year, not counting that silly 10-click Leanna Streak "game". Most likely he won't release anything else this year.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
He had to rush something, ANYTHING out, it's the first game he's released all year, not counting that silly 10-click Leanna Streak "game". Most likely he won't release anything else this year.
He went back to his old style, because iray took to long for him to render. Hence why the game looks super dated, also he decided to do this game because he wanted something quicker and easier to develop. And your probably right he said he is going to take a break for a few weeks so we won't be seeing a game anytime soon

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Friend, I don't really mind the graphics or the resolution, this game is just boring. Like other people are saying, even Leanna is a way better game, Iray or not. Leanna had an interesting story and varied scenarios. This game is just... bad on almost every level. No real story, no purpose other than increasing points to get one sex scene at some point. It's shallow and it lacks creativity.

The only good aspect I can point out is that Chaotic has improved his animations. Although it means every position requires about a hundred images... so it comes at a price.

Reactions: caravaggio

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Friend, I don't really mind the graphics or the resolution, this game is just boring. Like other people are saying, even Leanna is a way better game, Iray or not. Leanna had an interesting story and varied scenarios. This game is just... bad on almost every level. No real story, no purpose other than increasing points to get a sex scene in the end. It's shallow and it lacks creativity.

The only good aspect I can point out is that Chaotic has improved his animations. Although it means every position requires about a hundred images... so it comes at a price.
I wasn't disagreeing with your points, was more trying to explain why he went lazy. Leanna really burnt him out so he decided to make a simple and easy game with minimal effort from him needed. A game he could knock out in couple months which he did, unforuntely for us it ending up being a boring and shallow game. Which sucks because his last three games "Betsy" "April and Voilet" and "leanna" showed alot of growth from him

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I also feel like he may be sick of developing it took him a long time to but out his last 2 games probably a year of development between both of them, and he is taking a lot of breaks now. He also doesn't have DSP to rely on to break up the releases since DSP is really struggling with drepression and is mia again

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I wasn't disagreeing with your points, was more trying to explain why he went lazy. Leanna really burnt him out so he decided to make a simple and easy game with minimal effort from him needed. A game he could knock out in couple months which he did, unforuntely for us it ending up being a boring and shallow game. Which sucks because his last three games "Betsy" "April and Voilet" and "leanna" showed alot of growth from him

You're extremely right. Sadly it seems this year Chaotic and DSP just want to make as much money as possible, with the least amount of effort.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
It looks like you can get sex scenes with each of the characters. You can meet Yumiko in the pool room if you stats are high enough around 8. You can meet the yoga girl in the garden a little earlier. If you talk to Paige in the library a few times you get a scene with her the next day.

leporis

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys here is a compressed version. Simple jpg conversion to 60% quality.

I have played chaotic games for a long time and yes the rendering quality should have improved a bit more by now. Truth is that he delivers complete games every 6-9 months and that is awesome on its own.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You're extremely right. Sadly it seems this year Chaotic and DSP just want to make as much money as possible, with the least amount of effort.
To me it seems that both are burned-out and in dire need of a huge break to recover. dsp is already on hiatus due to depression and chaotic is clearly creatively bankrupt and in no position to deliver enough content for his website. This game just feels so outdated and "lazy" compared to Leanna. I mean I'm sure he worked hard on it, but doing yet another sequel with Lisette/Maddison feels like an easy cop out to me.

Reactions: Mark17 and ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
To me it seems that both are burned-out and in dire need of a huge break to recover. dsp is already on hiatus due to depression and chaotic is clearly creatively bankrupt and in no position to deliver enough content for his website. This game just feels so outdated and "lazy" compared to Leanna. I mean I'm sure he worked hard on it, but doing yet another sequel with Lisette/Maddison feels like an easy cop out to me.
Not to be cruel or anything, but everyone just takes the DSP depression thing for a fact. We've no way of knowing if it's true or not. He could just be burnt out, bored, fed up, you name it. And I don't mean this as "don't believe him, he's lying", but I don't think everyone should just take it for granted that he is. Especially in a place like this where tons and tons of devs abandon their games due to "personal stuff", "depression", etc.

What really gets me is that before starting production on this empty shell of a game, Chaotic went through a period where he claimed he couldn't find "inspiration" to move forward with any of his other game ideas (I believe he has ideas for like a racing car driver girl, a lawyer girl, etc?) until finally deciding to make THIS piece of junk. What does that say of all the other ideas he's cooking up?

Reactions: sarge87