HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
titlecard-12.png

Overview:
Mr Hughes is dead and his company is about to be destroyed.
Teaming up with Maddison and a host of other ladies, can you save his business?
Updated: 14/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final - 14/Sept/2018 Patch
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Logs:

Downloads:
- -

(Thanks )
14 Sept 2018 Patch: REQUIRES GAME ABOVE
- -

Thanks @nazim10 for patch. Fixes by @nazim10 and @muttdoggy included
bar_kim3.jpg mia11.jpg emma131.jpg madd_x_0011.jpg

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Damn, I knew chaotic's stuff was buggy but this has got to be a record for how fast you get locked out.

Reactions: joe316

ConShock

Oct 19, 2016
There's a bug in the loadcheckpoint file, it doesn't reset everything fully.
add the following lines to the following file \files\gamelrge\loadcheckpoint.html

setVar("poolrlis", 0);
setVar("poolrkim", 0);

this needs to be added in between the script tags.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Looks like our old pal Chaotic is back to his old ways... This game is grand in scope, but shallow in actual content. Barely a step above in quality compared to the last "big mansion full of girls" game he made.

Also as usual, rife with typos. Which is weird because he seems to have a good enough grasp of grammar and vocabulary in his blog posts.

I'll give it to him though, the animation is getting better. It's still got that uncanny valley vibe, but motions are way better.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Already found another bug, when you check on paige in the beginning and choose the option to ask what she's reading, it brings up page not found.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Nope. There's a LOT of these games on here Like Maddison and Christine. Don't know if this one is worth playing though.
Honestly, it isn't anything new that he hasn't already done before. The previous two photographer games were much better than this and those are older in comparison.

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
Considering that this was just released today and the fact that chaotic even admitted he was going to update it, maybe you were a bit premature with posting.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok i am just.... well my 2 cents on that.

why ? why it is soo bad ? i mean.. after the last game with the blonde chick and all... i expected way more from this one. honestly. its ... i dont know why its like this, but it feel like this game was created years ago, its at same level than the first photographer.
why he didnt make it in same style than the blonde chick one ? (leanna or name like this)
i m just.. i dont know..

checking Cg give a huge slap in the face... like 70% of CG are for animations... they are like 200 CGs for 1 animations. why ? can do same animation with less CGs.

also, on top of that..

why is MC wearing an girl'ish bikini string ?

im not agianst the game, its a good one.. but honestly i expected a quality equal to the last "leanna" game. and at contrary, it look like a jump back to the old games from them.

game is good nontheless... i give it 4/10 for all the flaws for me.
i m honestly dissapointed, i expected a better quality game :(