HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This game wasn't especially well-received, it might take a while before someone bothers to upload the new update.

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
ok i am just.... well my 2 cents on that.

why ? why it is soo bad ? i mean.. after the last game with the blonde chick and all... i expected way more from this one. honestly. its ... i dont know why its like this, but it feel like this game was created years ago, its at same level than the first photographer.
why he didnt make it in same style than the blonde chick one ? (leanna or name like this)
i m just.. i dont know..

checking Cg give a huge slap in the face... like 70% of CG are for animations... they are like 200 CGs for 1 animations. why ? can do same animation with less CGs.

also, on top of that..

why is MC wearing an girl'ish bikini string ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im not agianst the game, its a good one.. but honestly i expected a quality equal to the last "leanna" game. and at contrary, it look like a jump back to the old games from them.

game is good nontheless... i give it 4/10 for all the flaws for me.
i m honestly dissapointed, i expected a better quality game :(
You expected top quality from Chaotic? Few people sub to that site for Chaotic's content. They're all waiting for the continuation of dsp3000's Academy Series.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You expected top quality from Chaotic? Few people sub to that site for Chaotic's content. They're all waiting for the continuation of dsp3000's Academy Series.
Chaotic have some good stuff. even without Dsp.
but when a game like Leanna came out with great visual and stuff, and then you get back to the old style... we are free to ask ourself about that...
it clearly show that this game have been rushed. the quality level between Leanna and photographer 3 is unacceptable.
its exctly like if i give you a taste of an excellent delicious chocolate cake... and then i announce i make another cake, peoples expect it to be tasty like the first one, but instead, you got a shitty burned black rock hard cake with no taste.
shame.

Reactions: N7's Slut

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Not to defend him, but he's well aware of that. When he did Leanna, he struggled with IRAY renders, not fully knowing how they worked. So he went back to Poser, just for this game (I hope, anyway), to take a breath, by working with something he's familiar with. Even the storyline isn't deep, and it was meant to be like that.

Now that this is over now, I guess that he'll be back to IRAY, and hopefully, Molly.

Reactions: k0e

gucciinject

Dec 24, 2016
Played through, and definitely not his best work. I'll take anything with new Maddison though.

Does anyone happen to know what skin/model Maddison is btw? All i know is she's a V4 model and i have looked through seemingly every V4 model :FeelsBadMan:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Played through, and definitely not his best work. I'll take anything with new Maddison though.

Does anyone happen to know what skin/model Maddison is btw? All i know is she's a V4 model and i have looked through seemingly every V4 model :FeelsBadMan:
she is a customized V4. as for the base model, i m not sure :/

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks! VdateGames is by far my favorite producer. Are there any games out there that resemble his games? I can't never get enough of these games.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Apparently, he uploaded another patch, fixing some spelling errors, and making it easier to spy in the shower.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Personnaly, I do prefer the designs from this one than the Leanna's design.
So I'm glad than Maddison was not "changed" for looks like more than Leanna.

And quite frankly, I thought the quality was very decent after all and the new girls was great.
Special mention to Kimiko who finally made me erase in my head Leilani as the Asian model of Chaotics ^^

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Like stated in the walkthrough, by having Maddison points 20 or higher, and Lisette's 13 or higher, and you'll get the chance to go in the sauna Sunday morning to get the scene.

However, if you want a solo Maddison scene, it's not available right now. Maybe if he did an extantion someday.