• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 745 MB

Come find me on .

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Definitely gonna be some unavoidable lesbian stuff I can feel it so probs not gonna continue this one.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i didn't know what to expect when i started playing the VN .. but i really liked it
it seems quite vanilla and that why i liked it (i checked the tags before i start it)
visuals/renders are very good , story is promising, and the characters are interesting.
MC is not weak even though is haunted by his past (i dont believe its only cheating what happened with alice? it seems too weak of a reason for all this pain which haunting the MC.. but we are gonna see in the future).
i liked also the LIs. Overall is good VN at least Tier B+ for now ...but it is promising for for much more (at least Tier A)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
This Visual Novel is truly remarkable, captivating my attention from its very inception to its conclusion. Despite comprising only two chapters thus far, they boast substantial length and depth. Upon completing it, my immediate impulse was to extend my support through Patreon, harboring the hope that such a promising project will not succumb to abandonment.

Jun 1, 2022
Wow I am going to be real I started playing this one not expecting much because of the name of the game but I was glad I was proven wrong stayed until 3 am playing I was hooked all the way the game is great solid MC who stand up for himself and others, decent renders, good variety of Love Interest looks like there will be some romantic paths as well as we seen with Nora, also interesting story mysterious and very nice music as well, I think the animations could be better but overall had a blast with this one, now I'm really looking forward to the next episode so far I really like Violet but Meredith is really hot as well.

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Fuck after playing till the end. This game is gem. Glad I found it. What it really need is walkthrough or mod. Everything else is perfect. good job dev. Hope you will release it on steam too

Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes