4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

With a total of 4 Points just beating Option 6 is your winner Option 3.

Which means this is the clothes that Evelyn will wear in Episode 3.

But wait---there's another poll coming. It has something to do with Evelyn's attire in Episode 3. Another Poll coming up.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The option on the right (Evelyn with glasses) has won the vote (10 points) which means that Episode 3 will have a scene where Evelyn wears glasses.

Thank you for voting! Stay tuned.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I played through this and found it fairly enjoyable overall. The story kind of sucked me in with the whole air of mystery as it slowly unfolds. I found Alice kind of annoying after a while and to be honest, if our boy is halucinating that much, he should probably be in a psych ward. One thing I did find strange was Violet's eyes...on my screen they are ridiculously bright green...maybe it's my colour settings but she looks kind of :alien: like...:oops:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
art style is pretty good and story seems interesting so far.. looking forward to see where this develops

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi, everyone! Let's kick off the new year with a bang!
That's what I wanted to say but truth be told, this week has not been the best. As you know, I was sick for a good five days, and truth be told production has not been the best and I am NOT proud of it.
From the new year until today, I have posed and rendered 16 animations and 131 static renders. Not too bad but there's room for improvement.
Episode 3 will have a more or less similar number of Static Renders but more animations and lewd scenes.
Next week, you will finally get to see Evelyn in the attire that you have chosen in the previous cosmetic poll. That will be posted in a render preview.
I hope you are enjoying the game as far as Episode 2, would love to see your thoughts on Discord.
That is all for now, stay tuned.

Love, Origami :)

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Android Port Vers. A [v0.2.0 - 889 MB]
(Compressed Unofficial)

DOWNLOAD:

Pixeldrain Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXTRAS
Walkthrough Mod Gallery Unlock
Android Port By Naxle
Walkthrough Mod By zinacke
Updated Android Port To v.A

Reactions: Thy4nd

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I really like this project, I find it written quite well. I love that, for once, there's a really attractive MC, it makes everything more believable.

The only thing that doesn't add up to me is the tone of the narrative: it all seems a bit exaggerated for a bit of college drama, even if we were to discover some crime in the future. At one point I thought he was a member of some secret organization or something.

That said, I hope that the developer will include the possibility to choose some specific kink (for example dom or sub).

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this project for sure!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Not a fan of the 4th wall breaking and hope some answers come soon, or it will get annoying very fast when the audience is the only entity in the story that doesn't know whats going on and everyone else just dances around the topic without saying it. But all in all, amazing start, it really surprised me! Also, quite a lot of meat for a 0.2 (y)

schinoize should play this for me! :cautious::Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone. Origami here.

If you’re on my Discord server, you would know that this is coming.
Where do I start…
My name is Origami and I am an Adult Visual Novel Developer.
I am the creator of “The Nymphomaniac”
I first started writing the game in the November of 2022 on my laptop.
I didn’t know anything about DAZ3D or its existence.
Fast forward a year later, here we are. Thank you for being here.
Okay, let’s get to the point. It’s only fair to you my Patreon Members that I address this.
Honesty is the best policy.
I am a male in my mid-20s. I was a writer as my day job, writing blogs and such for companies.
I live with my 87-year-old Grandfather whom I love very much.
And lastly, I love telling stories.
Please understand, that I’m not writing this for pity, I just want for you to understand some things.
Last November, I got fired from my day job. At first, I thought that I would get another job quickly, but turns out it’s not that easy.
It’s now January, nearing February and I’m still jobless.
For the last month or so, I have been job hunting for jobs near where I live. No luck.
About a week ago, I started looking for jobs a bit further from where I live.
Surprisingly, I got some callbacks for interviews in a few places. I’m hoping it will go well.
What does any of this have to do with the game?
There are a few things that I want you to understand. At my previous job, there were a few benefits that I took advantage of that made me able to make this game. One is that the distance between where I live and the office was close. Two, almost 50% of the time, they allow me to work at home, probably since I have worked there for a couple of years.
With these benefits, I’m able to pose renders, write the game’s script, and code at night. At day, when I was working from home, I was able to render the images while working my day job.
That job was able to pay for my Grandpa’s medical bills and checkups, and I was able to save just enough to buy a secondhand PC, which I used to make The Nymphomaniac.
With my potentially new job, the benefit of working from home and the close distance is no longer in play. Because of that, the production will take a hit and will be slower, and what I don’t want is for the next update to come out in 7-8 months.
Also, I don’t know whether or not I’ll have the energy to juggle both my new job and this game. For the past week, this has been on my mind a lot.
Honestly…
I love making The Nymphomaniac and I love the experience and the people that come with it. Both the fans and haters gave me different experiences. I met some great people because of this game like Kentyrr, CoolKittyRhymes, CSkinGames, Gallant Trombe, and many more. I gain new friends like Gritty, Vet, Popy, Fran, Taja, TakMycket, Vegasman2000, BlueEyedSamurai and many more from Reddit and Discord servers which I embrace every day. I do love making this game, I really do.
I have made my decision and I changed my previous decision.
I have decided to continue developing this game, after input from Gallant Trombe, I will split Episode 3 into 2 or maybe 3 parts. That way, you will get faster updates with hopefully at least 1000 Static Renders in 1 part.
After that, I will reevaluate my own situation and whether or not I can continue.
For now, I am continuing.
I hope I don't disappoint any of you with this announcement.
I do still dream that maybe one day, this game might become a full-time thing. Hopefully one day it’ll become a reality.
Thank you for reading and supporting this game. I’ll see you soon.
Love, Origami.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes