4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

After the release of the 2nd Episode, I used some of the Patreon Money to buy more assets. I bought some DAZ models which I think suit some characters more. So, I decided to redesign Diana & Paige. What do you think? Should I stay with the old one or go with the new one?

If there is a difference in opinion, I will start a poll instead.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm very sorry for the very late status update.
This past week has been hectic for me, but I managed to pull through and pose some renders and animations.
I managed to pose and render 114 Static Renders, and 2 Animations (One of them has 180 frames).
This has been a new learning experience for me to balance this game and my daily life. I hope we can get a groove going and maybe production will run smoother in the near future.

Cheers!
Love, Origami.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This won't have harem?
nope.
yet it will feature netorare, pegging, female domination and similar things so you can still enjoy the game to the fullest:love:
i hope you can manage to read this despite your obvious"disability".;)

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
nope.
yet it will feature netorare, pegging, female domination and similar things so you can still enjoy the game to the fullest:love:
i hope you can manage to read this despite your obvious"disability".;)
Your brain is still in development is some kind of disability i guess...otherwise you wouldn’t waste your precious time quoting me which you could have used to developed your brain for further inspection.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well...i saw that. But i wanted to know if dev gonna add harem or not.
Well if it's not in the tags, then I would guess not. But I don't know, some of these devs tailor their stuff around patreon polls and probably people giving them money.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Lets hope not.
Let's hope so. Then more people would get what they want. You get what you want and other people get what they want. Most of the harem games give you a choice and I'm all about choice in video games. Otherwise you may as well be reading a book or comic.

But it's not in the future tags so it'll probably not be in the game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Let's hope so. Then more people would get what they want. You get what you want and other people get what they want. Most of the harem games give you a choice and I'm all about choice in video games. Otherwise you may as well be reading a book or comic.

That is not how it works. And I dont believe you understand the concept of choice.

Choices in which you can get everything vs getting a little are really choices? Or just right/wrong answers? A choice is only as good as what you leave behind. Or, how some would say it, "choosing means giving up".

Take Acting Lessons. It was soo good because it forced you to choose.

Make a choice so that everyone can have everything, many times also does not fit the setting at all, but it just pondering to spoiled readers.

If you want me to care make me really suffer the choices I make.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Yeah lol thats just bullshit. Playing a harem game with just one LI is just lacking content. Play any harem game of your choice and chose only one LI and compare it to big branching avns like badik and im sure you will be able to comprehend the difference.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, everyone. Origami here.
I am sorry for being inactive. I am still developing the game but balancing development and real life/work is difficult. I am here to tell you that development is still progressing although a bit slower than what I would've liked. Hopefully, I can give you another preview and a status update today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience,
Love, Origami :)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes