• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
You responded to an old ass comment. We've overhauled the game quite a bit.

It's still early in production but the community still enjoys what we've achieved.

The conversation comes up every once in awhile as how exactly we choose to implement it has been a debate.

To explain why. The game takes place over multiple school semesters so time progresses linearly and in phases. Thus pregnancy would need to progress within these phases. In the comics the women get gutpunched and if we ever allowed a female MC, well the MC gets beaten up pretty badly as well. So the debate usually is as follows.

1. Story gate/lock pregnancy. Girls would need to be romanced and would get pregnant at a specific time that they can reasonably avoid getting gut punched. Meaning you wouldn't have control over WHEN a girl gets pregnant and if you're not romancing her during the period where she would get pregnant, you miss out on her pregnancy content.
(I've mapped this out for most characters)

2. Only allow pregnancy in the end game. We have plans for 5 chapters. There will be a sixth chapter which is 100% sandbox and will be used to access stories and characters that don't fit within the chosen comic release timeline. This would delay pregnancy to the very end of development.

3. Dynamically remove pregnant characters from fight scenes. This is possible but it'd take a lot of extra programming and it could get awkward if ever girl on the team is pregnant.
Imo 2nd choice would be the best. 1st one doesn't sound bad, but having the freedom to choose when is better than it being linear. 1st one would be better if you plan on including the kids in the story. But if there isn't going to be extra story content with the kids, you might as well go with option 2.

I would strongly advise against 3rd choice. It sounds like a lot of unnecessary and complicated programming and thinking.

Of course, all this is just my opinion. You guys know the best since you know how the story will progress on later chapters.

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Found a bug, can't seem to trigger Laura to touch herself claiming
"She doesn't know what that is"
even though i already have 1000 love and trust with her

Most likely caused because i progressed the story too fast and didn't trigger the masturbation talk with Rogue and Laura in Rogue's room

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Found a bug, can't seem to trigger Laura to touch herself claiming
"She doesn't know what that is"
even though i already have 1000 love and trust with her

Most likely caused because i progressed the story too fast and didn't trigger the masturbation talk with Rogue and Laura in Rogue's room
Don't think that's a bug. It's a part of the design. Flags like that are independent of love and trust points. You can have 9999 love points but they'll refuse to have any intimacy if certain events haven't happened/flags haven't been set.

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Don't think that's a bug. It's a part of the design. Flags like that are independent of love and trust points. You can have 9999 love points but they'll refuse to have any intimacy if certain events haven't happened/flags haven't been set.
I guess the bug would be not being able to trigger the masturbation talk scene after progressing the story at a certain point

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I guess the bug would be not being able to trigger the masturbation talk scene after progressing the story at a certain point
The masturbation talk scene is random. I've loaded up the same save twice and on one load, the scene will be triggered but another load, it would not be.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Still can't seem to trigger it no matter what i do, does that mean i have to restart my save?
Depends. Have fulfilled these conditions?

Code:
    def Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation_setup():
        label = "Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation_setup"

conditions = [
            "not EventScheduler.check('Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation')",

"Laura.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
            "Rogue.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
            "Laura.home not in [Player.location, Player.destination]",

"time_index not in Laura.schedule.keys()",
            "time_index not in Rogue.schedule.keys()",

"renpy.random.random() > 0.75",

"Laura.get_friendship(Rogue) >= 3 and Rogue.get_friendship(Laura) >= 3",

"EventScheduler.check('Laura_first_friend_part_two')",
            "EventScheduler.check('Rogue_Laura_asks_about_masturbation')",

"Laura.is_in_normal_mood()",
            "Rogue.is_in_normal_mood()"]
and then these?

Code:
    def Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation():
        label = "Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation"

conditions = [
            "Player.destination == Laura.home",
            "Laura.location == Laura.home",
            "Rogue.location == Laura.home",

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Depends. Have fulfilled these conditions?

Code:
    def Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation_setup():
        label = "Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation_setup"

conditions = [
            "not EventScheduler.check('Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation')",

"Laura.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
            "Rogue.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
            "Laura.home not in [Player.location, Player.destination]",

"time_index not in Laura.schedule.keys()",
            "time_index not in Rogue.schedule.keys()",

"renpy.random.random() > 0.75",

and then these?

Code:
    def Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation():
        label = "Laura_Rogue_talking_about_masturbation"

conditions = [
            "Player.destination == Laura.home",
            "Laura.location == Laura.home",
            "Rogue.location == Laura.home",

Where can i find these logs?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Where can i find these logs?
Those aren't logs, that's the source code of the game. Is Laura friends with Rogue? Are their friendship for each other above 3? Have you talked with Rogue about Laura? Etc. etc. If you want to check those conditions via the code, you'd need to turn on the console and figure out ho to check those conditions from there. But that also means you'd have to know the basics of renpy and the python language.

Or, you can check the stats on the characters and the finished side quests in game.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Still can't seem to trigger it no matter what i do, does that mean i have to restart my save?
what season are you in atm? I had the same thing happen to me when I progressed to Spring before the talk happened and as a result, it never happened. it might be a weird bug and only happened to me randomly though so I can't say the same for you

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
what season are you in atm? I had the same thing happen to me when I progressed to Spring before the talk happened and as a result, it never happened. it might be a weird bug and only happened to me randomly though so I can't say the same for you
I'm in summer

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

It's still early in production but the community still enjoys what we've achieved.

The conversation comes up every once in awhile as how exactly we choose to implement it has been a debate.

To explain why. The game takes place over multiple school semesters so time progresses linearly and in phases. Thus pregnancy would need to progress within these phases. In the comics the women get gutpunched and if we ever allowed a female MC, well the MC gets beaten up pretty badly as well. So the debate usually is as follows.

1. Story gate/lock pregnancy. Girls would need to be romanced and would get pregnant at a specific time that they can reasonably avoid getting gut punched. Meaning you wouldn't have control over WHEN a girl gets pregnant and if you're not romancing her during the period where she would get pregnant, you miss out on her pregnancy content.

2. Only allow pregnancy in the end game. We have plans for 5 chapters. There will be a sixth chapter which is 100% sandbox and will be used to access stories and characters that don't fit within the chosen comic release timeline. This would delay pregnancy to the very end of development.

3. Dynamically remove pregnant characters from fight scenes. This is possible but it'd take a lot of extra programming and it could get awkward if ever girl on the team is pregnant.
not really related to this but some thoughts I had
1. I wish the finding Laura sleeping in your bed event happened more than once. Maybe even make it so you tell her she can do it as long as she is naked or something.
2. a leash would be dank
3. I think its odd all 3 girls have the same math for the shame calculations. I've mainly only read the 80s stuff, but I feel like it should be pretty easy to get Rogue to hang out in her panties, considering she did that all the time in 80s xmen. For an example. In uncanny 201 they are playing baseball (side note, they used to always do this and could be a nice scene/event to add) and everyone is dressed except Pitor doesn't have a shirt and Rogue is just in a tank top and panties. I feel like Jean would be harder to get to wear weird stuff in public. Didn't read much X23, but I thought she would be easier to get naked, but again I didn't really read her stuff.
4. Why is the thermometer in Salem New York in C and not F?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021

If you do add it please include a toggle to turn it off for those of us with no interest in it.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
1. I wish the finding Laura sleeping in your bed event happened more than once. Maybe even make it so you tell her she can do it as long as she is naked or something.
We have LISTS of wake up events and dialogue as well as plans for cuddling art. This includes waking up with at least 3 girls.

No ETA on when they'll be added though. It's a lot of art to commission.

2. a leash would be dank
One of the many planned kink accessories.

3. I think its odd all 3 girls have the same math for the shame calculations.
Placeholder.

We're still not 100% satisfied with their sex preference thresholds.

playing baseball (side note, they used to always do this and could be a nice scene/event to add)

4. Why is the thermometer in Salem New York in C and not F?
X-Men use the Metric System for science reasons. I'm in my last year of university in the states and almost no class I attend uses the Imperial System.

I think it's how in the states, cursive used to be state required.

If you do add it please include a toggle to turn it off for those of us with no interest in it.
Sure. The only "necessary" pregnancy to the lore will be with a girl Null will not be in contact with.

Now would be a perfect time for a big update considering all the X-Men '97 hype ;)
We would but our art budget is devoted to other priorities.

4.60 star(s) 133 Votes