sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm a bit hesitant sharing files publicly on this site, tried sending it via PM (assuming this site has it), but can't access your profile to send one. Any other ways I can (anonymously) send it to you?
Well, first off. You don't have to worry about a save fall of all things being a risk to your privacy.
I'm gonna 3rd party confirm what ShinyBoots1993 said. Save files from this game are NOT a security risk for you to post publicly. The save file doesn't contain anything that's harmful to you for sending it. While it can potentially contain info on your computer, looking at it independently their save file does not save/log that kind of information. In fact, it's kind of safer? Because a 3rd party can vet the file doesn't have malicious code. Feel free to post it here or any public space and you will be fine. If you're security oriented like me, you can confirm this by using a saveeditor (I found one at saveeditor.online.) to look at all the data it stores to confirm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Friends help me how much love and trust is needed to have sex with Laura Jean and rogue ask for the exact number

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Very minor thing about this game that I like is the recommended reading section for the characters, I was happy to see Way of X by Si Spurrier show up on Nightcrawler's list
You're very welcome on that. The comics I picked for all of those are a mix of 'must read' big moments and stuff we're directly adapting, but also stuff that shows of the characters best, and Way of X is a great grabbag of everything that shows who Kurt really is as a person. It helps that I've been a fan of Spurrier's stuff since he became Legion's de facto writer on X-Men Legacy, and he's arguably gotten Kurt, Pixie co. more 'right' than anyone else. Him and Gillen are the only ones who remember Pixie's supposed to be Welsh, for example

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Its very nice to see people respecting the comics (still mad that Insomniac Games never credited Donny Cates or Ryan Stegman for using their concepts and designs)

Last edited:

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Guys help me - how to make friendship between Rogue and Laura/ Rogue and Jean??
because i missed already 1 quest between Rogue and Laura and i have unfinished quest "watch her making new friends"
How to do that?

Reactions: King_In_Yellow
Jul 28, 2017
Guys help me - how to make friendship between Rogue and Laura/ Rogue and Jean??
because i missed already 1 quest between Rogue and Laura and i have unfinished quest "watch her making new friends"
How to do that?
Take them to the pool
While quest (see her making new friends) it happened randomly, so keep an eye on the map but a notification will appear

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well
RonChon just posted about the next version which will be 0.4b and when will it be released and how things are going with version 0.5

0.4b will be posted to the Discord tomorrow at noon EST!

RonChon:we're going to be cramming to finalize the changes for 0.5 afterwards, but it's possible we miss our May goal and push into the first week of June - finals really messed my schedule up

here is the changelog for 0.4b!
<new sex pose>
- Rogue's doggy position animated in Live2D!

<new clothing>
- lingerie and swimsuit items for Rogue, Laura, and Jean

<new Patreon silhouettes>
- Dek8000 and NegaNexus!

<new clothing shame values>
- more systematic and logical system for figuring out clothing shame values. should hopefully lead to more consistent outfit shame levels!

<QoL changes>
- game should autosave more reliably
- load button on main screen

<bugfixes>
- fixing items in bug reports

Last edited:

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
The changelog for v4.0a mentions a "remote vibrator training" event. How do i trigger that? All the girls already have remote vibrators, and i can't gift them again.

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
A cursory search didn't yield anything, so I hope no one has asked it recently: Is there a way to reset Null's skills? Not exactly sure what all the skills do, but extra stamina seems to be the most useful in the current build.

P.S. Loving the art previews. Keep them coming!:LOL:

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes