• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I already know it won't happen but again, I actually wouldn't mind if we had the option of facing off against another mutant with some sort of charm or mind control power that would try to get the girls for themselves. As long as you had ways of dealing with them and could toggle the rival to be active or not. Though the idea would fit better with RL:E than this game.

Reactions: Jonte555

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I already know it won't happen but again, I actually wouldn't mind if we had the option of facing off against another mutant with some sort of charm or mind control power that would try to get the girls for themselves. As long as you had ways of dealing with them and could toggle the rival to be active or not. Though the idea would fit better with RL:E than this game.
I have mentioned many times my desire to kill Mastermind for less than this, not saying anything but if it were to happen, I wouldn't mind putting someone in past tense.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I have mentioned many times my desire to kill Mastermind for less than this, not saying anything but if it were to happen, I wouldn't mind putting someone in past tense.
I mean, Purple Man actually did enslave a wannabe hero and made her show herself off to him. He mostly used her as a lackey and someone to take his frustrations out on... he was such a piece of shit.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Great idea!
In keeping with the xmen 97 themes, next update will introduce Magneto. Rogue will cheat on Null with Magneto just like the show, satisfying everyone that's been asking for NTR!
Sincepolyamory is part of the theme, shouldn't she also be allowed to have other partners? I'd be glad to have metas with kithen table dynamics.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Another fine Friday evening, hot tea, boiled sweetened condensed milk puffs, picturesque view on a snow silently falling AT THE START OF A FUCKING MAY and of . ShinyBoots1993 , maybe it's time to make that statement already?

• Red Heart
Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
We have LISTS of wake up events and dialogue as well as plans for cuddling art. This includes waking up with at least 3 girls.

No ETA on when they'll be added though. It's a lot of art to commission.
That is cool. I like the wake up events. I this case I wasn't talking about the wake up event I was talking about an event that occurs after you give Laura your key you go back to your room and you find her asleep in your bed because she was cuddling with your pillow because she likes the smell. I'd like if there was an option where you find her taking naps in your bed more often after that. Maybe also with her refusing to sleep in her own bed/finding you and begging to sleep with you every night even if she wasn't partied up prior to you trying to sleep.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Sincepolyamory is part of the theme, shouldn't she also be allowed to have other partners? I'd be glad to have metas with kithen table dynamics.
Polyamory yes. With other men? No, Null won't be sharing girls with other men. We don't like to use the term "harem" because of its negative connotations, but some would still consider it applicable. And NTR or cheating is a definite no. You can find more details on our discord in "List of no"

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
That is cool. I like the wake up events. I this case I wasn't talking about the wake up event I was talking about an event that occurs after you give Laura your key you go back to your room and you find her asleep in your bed because she was cuddling with your pillow because she likes the smell. I'd like if there was an option where you find her taking naps in your bed more often after that. Maybe also with her refusing to sleep in her own bed/finding you and begging to sleep with you every night even if she wasn't partied up prior to you trying to sleep.
Once we're finished with all the systems and have the opportunity to add more sandbox events and stuff, this is high on the list of stuff we want to add

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Poly isn't the same as an open relationship, which is why the girls get mad if you date the others without confirming with them.

Also this is a harem so no dudes.

We don't like to use the term "harem" because of its negative connotations, but some would still consider it applicable
It's literally like one of my nipponese anime

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Once we're finished with all the systems and have the opportunity to add more sandbox events and stuff, this is high on the list of stuff we want to add
Oh I remembered another thing I forgot. All the girls start with the same level of bush. Shouldn't Jean start bald/growing and Laura start at max hairy? maybe even give an option for Laura to have leg and armpit hair. I'm sure this is like the shame/sex thing where you want the system first and then will tailor it for individual girls

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Poly isn't the same as an open relationship, which is why the girls get mad if you date the others without confirming with them.

Also this is a harem so no dudes.
In poly circles, this is called "one penis policy", or OPP for short and is very frowned upon. I find is yucky to say I can develop any relationship I want but you are restrained to women cause men challenge me too much.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
In poly circles, this is called "one penis policy", or OPP for short and is very frowned upon. I find is yucky to say I can develop any relationship I want but you are restrained to women cause men challenge me too much.
If you commission the art and do the programming I'm sure there are folks who like it. But these artists aren't into it. The writers aren't interested in writing it. The patrons aren't expecting it. The haters hate it.
Oh I remembered another thing I forgot. All the girls start with the same level of bush. Shouldn't Jean start bald/growing and Laura start at max hairy? maybe even give an option for Laura to have leg and armpit hair. I'm sure this is like the shame/sex thing where you want the system first and then will tailor it for individual girls
Laura does start at max bush. I don't remember the exact state of the others but it sure isn't max.

You'll have to get the pits and legs somewhere else, the devs aren't interested in putting money into that, but I'm pretty sure they made the effort to make that easy to slot in. Maybe ask around the modding channel on their discord.

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
I see you sneaky sneakies trying to add men to the poly so you can ask for NTR in the future "since the art is already there guys". I SEE YOU.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I see you sneaky sneakies trying to add men to the poly so you can ask for NTR in the future "since the art is already there guys". I SEE YOU.
Speaking for myself, I wasn't trying to be sneaky. I straight up suggested a way to implement it.

You really CSI'd that one, Magoo. :p

Reactions: Crichton
4.60 star(s) 133 Votes