ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I wish the community feedback encouraged prioritizing some footplay
It's coming with the other positions in the sex update.

Do not forget to fix "allow dating with..." issue =) We wouldn't want to disappoint our baes )
It should be in the next update.

In terms of feedback, I wish there was a more natural way of making the girls friends with each other, as it seems like the only real way forward with getting Jean and Anna to be friends with each other is just to drag them both to the pool and then spam swimming, which feels very off and mechanical.
I'd be fine with just giving us different places we can take them.
You can only take one girl to dinner/moves. And when its raining it seems the only place to take the girls is the mall, but there is literally nothing to do there.
We have plans but we need art for the places.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure how pacman would work in renpy. :unsure:
Honestly, probably not well nor a good idea. Precise movement isn't exactly renpy's forte. Programming for it in renpy would be convoluted, maintaining it would be hell and chew up a lot of CPU power for very little gain. It'd be like trying to use a backhoe to fold origami. Sure, someone with enough skill and experience can maybe get it done, but it'd be tedious, wasteful, error prone and the results would still just be folded paper The exception would be writing it all in python and embedding it. But at that point, you'd pretty much be re-creating the game from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eland51298

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I've been meaning to ask, what's causing the glitch causing only one skintone to have the right dickhead color? it looks fine in this jean pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in this Laura one, it looks like a miscolored mushroom.
Rogue-like had the correct coloring, so I was always curious how the glitch happened and if it's on the list of fixes for the next release.

Reactions: Mark17

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Is there an option to have Rogue to be more dominant? Will each girl have a sub or dom path?
No, Rogue will not become dominant. We're reworking this exact system at the moment, but every girl will not be a switch. Although, with the rework, you will be able to turn Rogue's submissiveness off and make the relationship more equal for example.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is there an option to have Rogue to be more dominant? Will each girl have a sub or dom path?
the dominance thing is her kink meaning when it first comes up, you can opt out of it. as for the other girls, Jean does not have that same kink and Laura does but hers can be opted out of like Rogue. with Laura, you can let her be dominant and stalkerish, not be dom and stalkerish, not be either of them, or being dom and not stalkerish. currently they are working on the kink system to make it better

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
wish they'll add jubilee soon...also adding her vampiric storyline would be great
While Jubilee will probably be added in a later chapter, the dec team are looking at the major storylines between the late 70s to the mid 90s, with Chapter 2 looking at the Dark Phoenix Saga. Unfortunately for you, Jubilee was turned into a Vampire in 2010, a good 15 years real time after the point the devs are stopping.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
They already decided, that's his point. And they did, no vampire Jubes.
Well too bad but as long as she's gonna be added works fine to me.
I'm not really that updated with the devs, it's not like I'm a regular here anyway.

Last edited:

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
With the upcoming update primarily focusing on the quirks overhaul and clothing update. I was wondering how extensive can we expect on the clothing side? Any hints as to what to expect or is it still too early to tell? Keep up the great work btw.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
With the upcoming update primarily focusing on the quirks overhaul and clothing update. I was wondering how extensive can we expect on the clothing side? Any hints as to what to expect or is it still too early to tell? Keep up the great work btw.
The goal is to flesh out the wardrobe so there are as many outfits as were present when 0.2 initially released.

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes