Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
"Though all Super Heroes need therapy and it's a joke in the comics community because genuinely, all but TWO psychologists in all of Marvel comics have secretly been villains."

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
And "un-healthy" path, taking the rest of context in this game, does kind of sounds like immoral choice.
Depends on what set of morals you're going by. They're objectively happier in the unhealthy, but sexy, route.

Not going with the quirks deprives them of comfort and their level of overall happiness is decreased.

After that is established then it becomes a philosophical debate of is it better to be happy or to live with uncertainty and insecurity.

Null... nulls them... to their anxieties by being an outlet. If you push back and help them solve their issues directly rather than distracting them in a way that they can be happy despite their issues.

Is this overly complicated? Yes, yes it is. My plan has succeeded! :devilish:

I love YOU.
100.gif

But You are awful Community Manager xD
i-know-youare-what-am-i.gif

Incest play?
Dude... She repeatedly refers to you as her little brother and her as your big sister and enters a romantic relationship with you with the dynamic of her being your nurturing, and authoritative, big sister...
03c.jpg

"Though all Super Heroes need therapy and it's a joke in the comics community because genuinely, all but TWO psychologists in all of Marvel comics have secretly been villains."

And I see exactly two who aren't villainous or haven't done villainous things. :WeSmart:

Literally. Some don't have images and very little info.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Dude... She repeatedly refers to you as her little brother and her as your big sister and enters a romantic relationship with you with the dynamic of her being your nurturing, and authoritative, big sister...
Yea, but there are tons of "older sisters" in a non blood related way, that has that attitude.

Oct 21, 2023
ShinyBoots1993
I see your damage control, but you won't fool me that easly!
Twisting words around is not enough :p
If you push back and help them solve their issues directly rather than distracting them
This part is hard to not be judged by it's implications. I won't try to describe them.
I have a riposte though. For anything that could come out as a meaning of those words.

I get that it's a choice for game sake and I am digging waaay too deep.
BUT!
The win-win scenario would be here: helping girl to identify her inner demons, address the cause of them being born, and let the girl choose the kink on her own. Let Laura WANT to be a domme stalker, not only want the comfort that it brings as a cope.
Faux is French for false
I always knew about faux pas, only week ago I discovered faux traditional media. And only today I learned it means false. For some reason I assumed it's a Surname.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Twisting words around is not enough
This part is hard to not be judged by it's implications.
I mean me meme posting aside yeah. It's not an objectively good thing to do. Yeah the girls are coming to you but you're enabling bad behavior. Whether Null thinks it's fine to do that or he's only doing it for the kink that's up to player headcanon.

Let Laura WANT to be a domme stalker, not only want the comfort that it brings as a cope.
This will be permitted in the quirk rework. Being a domme stalker period isn't healthy. You'll be able to ask her to not stalk you and stick to just being a dom in the bedroom... or you can ask her just to stalk and not be a dom in the bedroom.

At that point I'll let the usual suspects moralize those kinds of sexual dynamics.

What i mean is that there are a lot of people who do that without any incest intentions. Just being the older woman.
How far are you in the game? I don't mean the simple dynamic is kink. Though Jean brings it to that level if you let her.

If her quirk is 100% in full swing then you're the first out of genuine hundreds to not notice it. Unless you've had a series of romantic partners call you lil bro... no comment on that if it's the case.

But I guess when we include the sex dialogue update it'll be more obvious...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I dont follow that line in the romance. In any case, whatever, I personally never really saw it that way.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
As a Spaniard, I take offense at your insinuation that my people are NOT loud and obnoxious. We try very hard to stand out. :p
Yeah, sorry. You would be the second Spaniard I've personally met and both of you have been level headed and chill people.

Maybe it's just because I've spent several decades of my life reading manga but Japan is fuckin' obsessed with will they won't they. Far more than the West. The West, which broadly includes America, England, France, Spanish, etc. focuses a lot on being in a relationship. Unless we're talking about teen dramas.
I think that's it exactly. A lot of them takes place in shounen and/or shoujo mangas. The shou (少) literally signifies teenager (same words in Chinese. Short Kanji lesson. 少 literally means less. Shounen actually means "Less years(age)". It should be noted that while "shounen" in Japanese is almost always male, shounen 少年, in Chinese as no explicit gender designation.). My personal opinion is that it's because it's easy and, like, right there, as a plot point but also it's wish fulfillment. But that's just my own opinion without research or anything.

As mentioned, I wasn't commenting on the quality. I find it silly but that's why SEED takes place in an alternate timeline separated from Amuro and stuff. Different galaxy, different tone.
Noted. It's just I don't usually watch Gundam for teen drama. I'll give it a shot. Thank you.

I mean Krillan is the comic relief and Team4Star had a running gag about how "owned" Krillan gets.
Yeah, most of us that had exposure to Dragon Ball before it became popular in the west didn't really see Krillan as a comic relief. I was kind of surprised when Team4Star made it into a running gag. I mean, I get it and yeah it's hilarious. But I think it was Goku or someone that said that Krillan is the strongest human on the planet. Not usually a title you give to a comic relief.

There's also the fact that Akira Toriyama is known for disliking the Chinese.
As someone that's ethnically Chinese. Yeah, I can understand. My grandfather hated the Japanese to his dying day. But then, he did live through the Japanese occpuation in China.

The original Dragon Ball was but I don't remember Sun Wukong being a member of an alien species who were named after vegetables.
Well, the buddhist monk wasn't a vain rich teenage girl named after shorts either. It pretty much went off the rails from the get-go. But that's what happens during adaptations. And us ethnically Chinese get that. Because, and people in the west probably don't know this, there was A LOT of Journey to the West adaptations even prior to Dragon Ball, let alone after.

Maddeninggg would legitimately kill me if I explained anything about Null's powers.
Well, we all know that Null's real powers are Snape kills Dumblevader who is Luke Cage's father.

• Haha
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

d1

May 17, 2017
I'm sorry for asking but is there a released date for the next update or an idea of when its coming out? I'm just really exited for this game lol I can't wait for it.

Reactions: Sweetluvd
Aug 2, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, I think you did an amazing job writing the characters to be unique and interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. In terms of feedback, I wish there was a more natural way of making the girls friends with each other, as it seems like the only real way forward with getting Jean and Anna to be friends with each other is just to drag them both to the pool and then spam swimming, which feels very off and mechanical.

Thank you for your continued work!

Echo-128

May 13, 2018
I wish there was a more natural way of making the girls friends with each other, as it seems like the only real way forward with getting Jean and Anna to be friends with each other is just to drag them both to the pool and then spam swimming
I'd be fine with just giving us different places we can take them.
You can only take one girl to dinner/moves. And when its raining it seems the only place to take the girls is the mall, but there is literally nothing to do there.

Reactions: ddtmm
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes