AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The preview images are a bit confusing. I've played for over an hour(done with wind dungeon+all quests at that stage) and afaik Flan is still a virgin. It's 100% anal, which I personally find gross and 0% vaginal. The previews say otherwise.
Will it drastically change at some point?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
The preview images are a bit confusing. I've played for over an hour(done with wind dungeon+all quests at that stage) and afaik Flan is still a virgin. It's 100% anal, which I personally find gross and 0% vaginal. The previews say otherwise.
Will it drastically change at some point?
At a certain point it switches from an anal focus to a vaginal focus, but the game heavily starts off anal. I'll change the previews since the original uploader did those. I believe it happens after the second dungeon, the fire one.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
>create a parody game
>draw the characters to look nothing like the parody
I don't get the point, there was close to zero 2hu lore in the game, why even bother with a "parody" ?

Reactions: Ahsl and flannan

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
really wanna play this but gonna wait until the body writing pictures are done since body writing is one of my major fetishes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNTROfSluttyMagicalGirlFlan-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I kinda did not like the fact how the dev made the female character's ass smaller in this game, compared to his last game with the police officer :(
But still nice big boobs and somewhat of a big butt, i prefer older mature women but since the female character is busty I did not mind that she is young

WHat I have to say that the dev steped up his game with Camera Angles for the scenes
A lot of good angles and poses in this game
My favoute one has to be the Maid 1 scene since it shows off everything perfectly

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
has one of those errors where it says profile error occured, then it loads with no sound, any fix for this?

"
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
No way, NTR game on f95zone? Never happened before and here it is again. It's terrible. I'm sick of these vanilla games. They come out once a year.

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Hmm, I see sounds on actions sex only in 1 scene from gallery, and I think it must be in all. Maybe I can do something about it? Or it's problem from developer?

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Honestly, I like the art enough, but this style of huge breasts seems less a particular taste, and more of, perhaps oddly, a lack of taste. It's like you had the blandest soup ever imaginable, and instead of spicing it up, you just kept getting more of it, that's something that always comes to mind when I see giant titties like this. At the least it's not the giga building sized titties you'll see in other work, but still, it's on that stairway. To be clear, it's on the stairway just after the landing between the "okay, you like them big" steps and the "I think you have a problem" steps.

I also hate this sort of NTR content, where an artist will take some popular character with no romantic prospects for miles, and then invent a boyfriend or husband for that character just to NTR the guy. It's just weightless, there's nothing to this shitty NTR. And I'm not saying it's shitty cause it's NTR, I'm saying that by NTR standards, it's shitty. The art is nice, the scenarios are probably nice, I've yet to play this one but I got everything on NTR Police Kaede from the same dev, so I'm basing that assumption on that game, but the NTR itself is just completely weightless, it's pointless. This dev always puts NTR in the titles, maybe it wasn't so that you'd know before you even look at the description that it's NTR; maybe if he hadn't put it in the title nobody would even realize it was NTR, that's how lacking in impact it is. "Oh, there goes her boyfriend or whatever, shame he didn't stick around for long."

This one is even worse for it, he just took this preexisting character with no lover, alakazamed a boyfriend for her out of the blue, and now it's NTR, wow! She's fucking someone who isn't her boyfriend (who was created three minutes ago solely to be her cuck boyfriend), isn't that wild guys! Go on fellas, jerk to that, isn't that the quality you've been waiting for?! Am I getting pranked? Is this whole scenario, is this material reality existing in this moment just to mess with one DigitalMan? Am I getting punk'd? Are you guys messing with me? Come on, cut the cameras, I'm not laughing anymore. You can't seriously tell me that the blow up beach ball with "bOyFRienD" written on it that the girl is getting fucked by dudes in front of makes a story NTR, you're actually joking. You mean to tell me that a girl getting fucked by men in front of her volleyball-with-a-face-on-it "boyfriend" hits those NTR notes for you? Seriously? I'm disappointed.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes