• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - The NTR of Slutty Magical Girl Flan [1.10] [OreNoHut]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Saltyneeds

TLDR; Not particularly good, not particularly bad. Feels severely lacking in content

Gameplay
    Gameplay consists of leveling up Flan by having sex with the antagonist and doing side quests for characters in this school you're stuck in and then traversing dungeons. The gameplay is pretty average in this regard, but the addition of your main move flashing a sex animation at you made it so that the game wouldn't get a 2 star.

Story
    Story seems pretty unique at first, but quickly devolves when you realize its meant to be a corruption game. The girl already seems pretty corrupted and it seems inevitable that she'll end up in the antagonist's clutches. I just wish that there were some more substantive choices throughout the game that could make it feel like you were genuinely resisting.

Erotic
    Meh, it's okay. My largest complaint is that you'll be holding space bar for like five minutes straight to get through all the text boxes that are just variations on "omg, I can't believe his dick is so big, I can't believe I'm enjoying it this much, ooh ahh ooh ahh". The character designs are pretty hot, but the scenarios just feel pretty generic and consequenceless. If the boyfriend was at least hurt by the cucking that'd be something.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

3/5 stars
    Playtime: 8-9 Hours

Pros:
    - A ton of 2dcgs for the female MC and a bunch of side characters that get them as well (5 other side characters)
    - 3 endings,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - H-scenes, mainly from a POV perspective, pretty hot for all the characters if you are into ahegao
    - Level Progression, you don't need to overlevel or fight every enemy. I finished around lv. 39 and I did not grind.

Cons:

- H-scenes, used over and over, in different settings/context. Not necessarily the same H-scenes all the time with some variation.

- RPG aspect, no real point to it imo. Could've been a dating sim and I would've preferred that more probably. Trying to make the player grind for no reason.

- Too much flavor text, yeah I understand it's trying to be immersive but it gets overbearing when its for every fucking H-scene. Feels like dev is trying to meet an essay word count for a paper they're trying to submit. Thankfully you can use the CTRL key to skip through.

TL;DR;

Not a bad game, the genre tags for the game speak for themselves. I played through multiple sessions. 2dcgs are hot. RPG aspect not hard. I personally don't like NTR, but I do like 2dcgs so it doesn't bother me much.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Machintruc8

Not a bad game, but there are some significant issues :
    - While their are several CGs, some are them are used over and over and can be redundant.
    - The dungeon gameplay is very simple and not interesting.
    - The NTR / slutty part is far to high directly at the start of the game. There is no progressive corruption.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Carryon

Five stars, but it's definitely five stars with a disclaimer. By which I mean the fact that this game is laser-focused on very particular fetishes. These fetishes are Hypnotic 'Common Sense' Corruption, Highly Exaggerated Body Proportions, and of course UOOHHHH MESUGAKI NEEDS CORRECTION .

I wouldn't actually even really classify this as a netorare game, because the male love interest literally only exists as setting dressing to make the hypno-corruption more corruption-y and has no agency or presence in the game otherwise. There is no real emotional impact from the betrayal, because in typical fashion for OreNoHut, the corruption is Warp Speed fast. It essentially starts where most corruption games like this end, and gets ridiculously (in a good way) depraved as the game progresses. Essentially, it's all so exaggerated that the whole betrayal aspect just comes across as extra spice on the Corruption kink.

There's a ton of scenes, and a handful of side-characters also, though assets are often re-used. OreNoHut is also extremely wordy, which I find works well for the fetishes in question, but if it's something you dislike, well, you can always skip text.

So in closing, 5 stars if the kinks speak to you, but they're a rather particular set of fetishes and the game does not really deviate from them. If you don't like them, it's your usual RPGmaker fare, which, well, I wouldn't necessarily recommend for their gameplay aspects.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

The art is superb. Acc so good that i didn't even play the game and was stuck on browsing the recollection room for a fat nut. I must say the game has a lot of scenes , some reused a lot but still there's enough variety.

I'd def give it a 5/5 on art and scenes as for gameplay idk bc I still haven't played the game kek

Btw as someone who despises NTR I wouldn't say this game is one, it's just slutty as the title suggests.