Maria Waller

Jul 27, 2017
I tried the 1.11 untranslated version and the 1.10 from the main download and both didn't have sounds in sex scenes. Is there a version that does have sound in the scenes?

Oct 8, 2017
I tried the 1.11 untranslated version and the 1.10 from the main download and both didn't have sounds in sex scenes. Is there a version that does have sound in the scenes?
There's no trick to it, the author simply did not put the sound effects into it, with some really minor exceptions.
If you want to add them manually, you'll have to open the CommonEvents.json file and edit the script accordingly.

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Hi, i think im the only one here to have this probleme but when i play the game i have all the sound but not the sound effect when they are a action like "blowjob"-"cuming" and other sound effect. Can some one help pls.

• Angry
Reactions: NewLifeNewFace

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.10):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.10):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: sdwyphqa
Mar 28, 2022
reading the name, i expected it to be touhou

somehow it get worse than my expection

her ass ain't flan that's some random blonde woman with bathtub hat

Reactions: Ahsl

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone modify the game's configs so that the sound effects actually work? An H game without sound effects just feels super wrong.

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone modify the game's configs so that the sound effects actually work? An H game without sound effects just feels super wrong.
There's no trick to it, the author simply did not put the sound effects into it, with some really minor exceptions.
If you want to add them manually, you'll have to open the CommonEvents.json file and edit the script accordingly.
As NewLifeNewFace says, it's not as easy at it seems. It is not just a simple toggle or a single command line to add, it is for every time you wanna add sound, put a line in between the text following a specific sound.

I started doing some investigation, finding even some scene art that plays at the same time skipping it, a gallery spot that doesn't show the correct scene, and so on to implement sound on all/most scenes, since only 7 have. Actually, there're 10 scenes with sound, but 3 are old versions of the ones that are with sound in the final game, with the major difference of finding the flag for looping sound (a learning experience for the developer, I guess). From those scenes, I tried to make some "rules" on where and what sound should play, to do it with consistency, and after a bit, I found that sounds available did not even match for +2p play, so then I made my own rules, new audio mixing the available.

After all preparation, I got busy with irl, so did not touch it from a month, and I believe will not for months. Here I share the draft of README.txt that I planned to add whenever finish my little project, that at this speed, even I would consider it abandoned. It's not easy putting sound to the 100 scenes without going crazy, knowing it's the same f***ing 5 same sounds, and I just don't wanna add content from elsewhere. I'm no sound engineer...
If anyone is interested, I can provide a .zip with the changes and so, though it is not much. The most important thing is the research, and that's mostly the README.txt, if you can make sense of it. If I finish it someday, I'll post it, I guess with a tag of v1.10 Eng+Sound or something.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NewLifeNewFace
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes