4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

d630

Feb 21, 2018
My experience with this game was lots of wandering aimlessly, finding pretty much no sexual content and getting softlocked upon taking the shuttle

Reactions: wx448

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
My experience with this game was lots of wandering aimlessly, finding pretty much no sexual content and getting softlocked upon taking the shuttle
I mean sure at this point it's almost more proof of concept than an actual alpha.
But surely you see what parts are there and what kind of atmosphere the dev is going for?

d630

Feb 21, 2018
I mean sure at this point it's almost more proof of concept than an actual alpha.
But surely you see what parts are there and what kind of atmosphere the dev is going for?
The atmosphere was pretty neat, too bad it houses a barren planet. IMO exploring should've been streamlined until the game features rewards / incentives to do so. Like what is even the point of including the option to turn around and look at a wall?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey all, i help moderate this devs discord. i see alot of you have some VERY valuable feedback, requests and good idea's. i highly suggest joining the official discord, where the developer can get back to you all alot faster. share your amazing ideas, and your much needed feedback. Northstar is VERY early in development atm, and he has tons of plans to fledge it out, take on new ideas and such. one of the biggest critiques he's taken onboard and is changing, is the way you navigate, so it will work like traditional hentai games, click the door to enter etc.. rather than the arrow movements. Mr X cares about each and every bit of feedback, good and bad. and is one of the rare gems in regards to actually reflecting his passion for your opinions and feedback in his work. he is currently working on the next update for phas which has an estimated release for the end of this month, then after that.. the next build of North star will be worked on. we appreciate all of your feed back, suggestions and critiques. please dont hesitate in joining our community and sharing it more directly for a faster response. link is live for 30 days

Reactions: d3vi13

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
without a shadow of a doubt, you will get PLENTY of femboys, futas, trans and creepy things to fuck, in due time. he's balancing between update 2 update between both his projects, amongst his IRL responsibilities too, as this is a side hobby to him in his spare time. but we can promise without a shadow of a damn doubt youll eventually get a lot more femboys to enjoy xD
Hey dude you can you give me all saves phasa or north star , I can't play this game line story I just want all secne?!

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I join before but sick talk and don't attention ,
hm? just use the proper chat channels to talk about the appropriate subject for which that specific chat is made for. say Hiddenone sent ya from f95!

may take time, depends whos on

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
hm? just use the proper chat channels to talk about the appropriate subject for which that specific chat is made for. say Hiddenone sent ya from f95!

may take time, depends whos on
its oky anyway i see full walk fromporhub player but just see more details . good luck

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I don’t know what to do at the beginning of the game, I visited the elevator and all the locations it seems. This developer doesn't learn from mistakes, the new game has the same poor movement system without hints
movement system is getting a revamp, and if youve gone for the story mode, its not ready yet, go for the free play sandbox mode, theres a few scenes. this is extremely early in development. and i asure you, the developer does learn from feedback, if feed back is given. and one of the biggest upcoming changes is the movement system revamp :)

throwawayacc

Dec 10, 2019
Overall not a bad game. I'd say it's solid for being so early in development, enjoyed the few sex scenes there were. Would clap the demon and goblin cheeks again/10.

Reactions: Digteren

wahts

Apr 25, 2021
anyone has a full save with every h scene unlocked ?
i dont know why dev doesnt add a gallery

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough? Mainly how to earn credits to buy the statue? The entire game doesn't give any directions

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Hey all, i am one of few Mods for this developers discord. I am here to answer questions whenever you have them, IF i can answer them. rest assured alot of your feedback has been noted. he's currently finishing up the latest build of phasmohentia atm, and then will begin work on northstar soon. remember to join the discord, and to leave your crucial feed back in the correct channels, as then we can utilise said feedback for ongoing builds. Mr X takes feedback and critisism seriously, and truly adores his games, and players. so feel free to make a positive noise here, on the phasmo page, and in the discord.

kind regards!

the last thing i have noticed in regards to feedback on northstar, the movement system. and he has worked on revamping it, and im sure in time will show it off to you all! baring in mind with both Northstar and phas, your feedback is crucial to building a game you all love, and we're all very open minded to it.

in regards to the story mode of northstar, ITs a prototype, its not the intended mode for you to play atm, go for the sandbox mode, and experience the few scenes there are. the nun, the shop keepers, and i think theres another somewhere (been sometime since ive played).. thank you all for your feed back, and its all been noted <3

discord link dies after 100 uses

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes