3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Yes it's avoidable

X usually has a decent amount planned there is currently two femboy's and I assume there will be more
This :) Gay, Futa, Trap, etc it's avoidable. There will be more female and femboy stuff coming next update, with futa as well (Sorry for the lack of futa!!)

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you all for playing North Star! I'm back on Phasmohentaia, next up is The Banshee (Swamp area) and Lil Satan's Club
Please, please, please, let us have some fun with Matthew finally! That big ol booty needs some love. Also that orc babe in the brothel is starving for some attention.

Thanks for the great games btw

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
dammnnn! this is looking pretty good so far.

- any chance to add "femboy on male" scenes?

- and will be added more femboys to the game in the future updates?

i liked the phasmohentaia but this one is pure gold, i also loved the pink (character) background.
i'm a fan, congrats!!

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I'm.... confused about this game

How are you supposed to trigger your relationships with people in the game? I'd like to get something going with Odd, and also I'd like to find the succubus looking gal from the first picture but I have absolutely no idea where she may be. I have checked all five decks in free roam mode and didn't even remotely see her.

You supposedly can't talk to Odds more than once a day, but there's no button to sleep or anything as far as I can tell?

I'd appreciate the help

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
it is very easy to get lost
I did notice that. And also there seems to be quests that you can do around the north star.

I found how to sleep, but I kept getting told that I had three tasks available to do. I searched far and wide around all of the places I could get to and none of the characters ever told me if I had tasks to do, which further confuses me

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I did notice that. And also there seems to be quests that you can do around the north star.

I found how to sleep, but I kept getting told that I had three tasks available to do. I searched far and wide around all of the places I could get to and none of the characters ever told me if I had tasks to do, which further confuses me
So this one really needs a built in guide, hint system, or walkthrough is what I'm hearing?

Reactions: Ullubu

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, this sure wasn't a sandbox title I should've fucked with. I stand by my thoughts about sandbox games.

I wish the dev well.

Reactions: Danv

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
It saddens me that the dev's other game (Phasmohentia) seems to have been pushed to the side for whatever this mess is. One thing that did not change is how clunky it is to get around. It should also be a crime that I can't turn off that shitty AI voice acting without also turning down the rest of the game sound with it.

Honestly it just feels like the same game with an altered story? All of the content in this could have just fit into the other game pretty easily. Strange
its not moved aside, he goes from update to update. Phas had a few updates, he then had a period of time to work on this and deliver the first playable Build, now hes back working on the next update of phas. Mr x actively transitions update to update. so if phas gets the update, and the fix if needed, the next update with be for north star, and so on. theyre not neglected at all

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I'm.... confused about this game

How are you supposed to trigger your relationships with people in the game? I'd like to get something going with Odd, and also I'd like to find the succubus looking gal from the first picture but I have absolutely no idea where she may be. I have checked all five decks in free roam mode and didn't even remotely see her.

You supposedly can't talk to Odds more than once a day, but there's no button to sleep or anything as far as I can tell?

I'd appreciate the help
Odd, you have to choose the neutral response when talking to him.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This hot mess keeps resetting the text speed to the default crawl repeatedly. I have to go into prefs to slide it back to instant. Is the dev trolling speed readers?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Am I missing something? I'm seeing these good reviews But I'm personally confused. Story mode is just a early tease where I can't go anywhere and I can't legitimately progress in EZ mode cuz the areas where my tasks are assigned are still under construction or innacessable or the staff says i have no task.

Is cheating and/or legacy mode where all the current content is at? -_-

Reactions: WattsFU and Ullubu
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes