4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
damn Id forgotten this one..... how the hell does it not have an abandoned tag, even the dev's patreon is 6 months out of date and not updated since this was dropped

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
damn Id forgotten this one..... how the hell does it not have an abandoned tag, even the dev's patreon is 6 months out of date and not updated since this was dropped
Probably because it's not, check back one page...

Hey all, i am one of few Mods for this developers discord. I am here to answer questions whenever you have them, IF i can answer them. rest assured alot of your feedback has been noted. he's currently finishing up the latest build of phasmohentia atm, and then will begin work on northstar soon. remember to join the discord, and to leave your crucial feed back in the correct channels, as then we can utilise said feedback for ongoing builds. Mr X takes feedback and critisism seriously, and truly adores his games, and players. so feel free to make a positive noise here, on the phasmo page, and in the discord.

kind regards!

the last thing i have noticed in regards to feedback on northstar, the movement system. and he has worked on revamping it, and im sure in time will show it off to you all! baring in mind with both Northstar and phas, your feedback is crucial to building a game you all love, and we're all very open minded to it.

in regards to the story mode of northstar, ITs a prototype, its not the intended mode for you to play atm, go for the sandbox mode, and experience the few scenes there are. the nun, the shop keepers, and i think theres another somewhere (been sometime since ive played).. thank you all for your feed back, and its all been noted <3

discord link dies after 100 uses

Reactions: Tyrranus

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey all! quick update! so the seasonal holidays have come to an end, and mr x has resumed development on the build for phasmo. there has of course been slight delays due to the fact hes not a full time developer, and does these passion projects in his spare time! however, he has confirmed hes back on the phasmo build due out soon, and then will be moving onto working on Northstar's next build! do not fret! this isnt abandoned, nor is phasmo. often in the discord there are sneak peaks and random goodies posted, so you can see some of the sneak peaks behind the next updates! and remember, it always rotates, so phasmo, then northstar.. and back and fourth like that. we understand that you're all excited and intrigued for where the games may take you. and we share that like minded excitement! keep being excited, it IS coming. mr x has a full time job, his family and irl commitments, as well as the holidays just gone. so bare that he has to balance IRL with his hobby of developing. his work has been hectic during the holiday rush hour season, but is starting to slow down, so hes finding he actually has the time to develop the games yous all love. PHASMO is coming, and then northstar after. feel free to join the discord! share your ideas, critiques, wishlists, or just come to have a chat. if the questions are "when is it coming" when its ready, we know just as much as you, and play at the exact same time as yous do <3 thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing your feedback

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey all, another brief update. of course some time has passed by, and alot of you both here and on the phas pages are wondering (wtf, is this abandoned, his patreon hasnt been updated and such).. well rest assured i can 100000% promise you, the games are still being worked on. at this moment in time, phasmo's next update is way on its way. its been in development for a while, but of course has taken a little longer than we anticipated due to IRL commitments. as you know, Mr X, is a great, passionate developer. however, he still has IRL commitments, like his IRL JOB, Family responsibilities and such.. and of course life sometimes throws us an obstacle to overcome. so such things have unfortunately lead to delays of development. but im here to tell you, the phas update is nearly finished, and next will be northstar. remember the development cycles always work like (phas, north, phas, north) etc etc.

now i cant provide a date for it dropping, Mr x is the only one who can provide that. but know, when he does find he has a chunk of time free, he always dedicates it to working on the beloved games. so whilst we understand your concerns and frustrations, i promise you its being worked on, and has been for a while.

so once the phas update is finished, northstar will be next!

on behalf of the developer, and the team that manages his community, we do apologise for the long waits. but im here to communicate anything, and answer questions, and provide reassurance.

we look forward to seeing your reactions to the updates to come.

thanks all <3

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I hope he learns his lesson and decides to make a new map interface so I don't want to kill myself while navigating

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes