4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Wait for better weapons to arrive and just sneak past the trash and go straight for the boss, or just keep feeding xp to your adventurers and wait it out. That would probably be the fastest way without cheats.
Sneak how? They've got around a 5-block visibility, but once they see you your bum is the new iPhone. For free.

All three adventurers. Who has the highest chance or something? How long should I expect to wait?

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Sneak how? They've got around a 5-block visibility, but once they see you your bum is the new iPhone. For free.

All three adventurers. Who has the highest chance or something? How long should I expect to wait?
I think the chances might be based on level, don't quote me on that though. but the rock dungeon monsters are pretty slow so even if they do catch you, easy to run from the fight.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I did beat the game, but I had to cheat a bit hehe
Since this is not the type I like (male protagonist), I went ahead and edited the monsters and the labyrinths, to advance almost instantly.. This is quite a nice game indeed! the kinks are top notch and the art is superb, but its a shame we don't play as the girls : P
Down side, the grinding is quite annoying.. the last boss is absurd.

I do recommend this one, the endings are very nice and worth playing.
i mean you can completly avoid going to the doungeon and just use the people you hypnotise for it

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
What is the password for the rar file? I don't see it anywhere and the password isn't blank either.

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
OH MY GOD I was listening Sparta by Sabaton when reading the Margot prostitution event. The sound effects lined up perfectly (the "Ohh, ahh")..
Side note, I 100%ed this game in one night. Holy shit.

Dimensionist

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have a version of the game where the file names are translated into english? Because as it stands, the game can't detect a lot of the graphics, audio, etc. files, because the game exe's looking for english file names while the ones here are japanese.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I can't even find the crystal in the first dungeon. I fucking hate mazes. Why this game got good ratings when its just mazes made to waste your time?

EDIT: How can people state this isn't grindy? You go trough one maze after another and grind generic monsters in order to defeat the boss. Its the most boring grind ever.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
EDIT: How can people state this isn't grindy? You go trough one maze after another and grind generic monsters in order to defeat the boss. Its the most boring grind ever.

You can hypnotize the other adventurers and send them into the dungeons, they have a chance to bring the coresponding crystal to you, you really only need to search for them if you want to speed through the game and know were to go.

Reactions: Sole and Nerro

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
To me this game has good theme and all but the fking MC is a NTR addict... So he has all this power but he choose to let the hot girls be fcked by other men rather than him doing the deed instead. What a fking idiot of an MC
How is it NTR if the MC is degrading them? NTR is totally based on the emotion of jealousy NOT the type of action. So in other words the MC has to have some sort of investment in character emotionally and the character has to have an outside influence that will create jealousy for it to be NTR. Someone buying your love interest a drink at bar is NTR while you making your love interest gangbang the whole bar is not.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
How is it NTR if the MC is degrading them? NTR is totally based on the emotion of jealousy NOT the type of action. So in other words the MC has to have some sort of investment in character emotionally and the character has to have an outside influence that will create jealousy for it to be NTR. Someone buying your love interest a drink at bar is NTR while you making your love interest gangbang the whole bar is not.
You are referring to netorare, this game contains netorase and netori. Both are under the NTR tag. I do wish it wasn't though, trying to figure out if a game is netorare (getting cucked), netorase (instigating your woman to sleep around) or netori (cucking someone else) can be a pain because of it.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You are referring to netorare, this game contains netorase and netori. Both are under the NTR tag. I do wish it wasn't though, trying to figure out if a game is netorare (getting cucked), netorase (instigating your woman to sleep around) or netori (cucking someone else) can be a pain because of it.
I just wish they used english tags or at least a little more specific with NTR tags because there's a lot of good NTR that is getting raw end of deal with everyone thinking NTR is only rape or cucking. I also find it amusing no one ever cries NTR when another woman seduces or forces themselves onto your love interest.

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
>sending an adventurer
>do a rock dungeon
>found a spot where you crush a 7 rock and there's no crystal
>go back and sleep
>the adventurer comeback with the crystal

me be liek : REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why do i even need to do dungeon

Reactions: fuew12 and Red_Line

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
>sending an adventurer
>do a rock dungeon
>found a spot where you crush a 7 rock and there's no crystal
>go back and sleep
>the adventurer comeback with the crystal

me be liek : REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why do i even need to do dungeon
Doing work yourself is for plebs, out-source my dude.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes