RPGM - Completed - The Nobleman Retort [Clymenia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

This is a quick game to complete (less than 4 hours). I normally don't like male protagonists, because they are usually despicable people and that they already start the story, being evil and ready to destroy the girls' lives.

But based on the premise of this game, he just (starts) taking revenge on certain people, and his motivations make sense.

The scenes are good and the stories and situations made me really like the game. It's a shame that the game play in the dungeons isn't the best (there's a dungeon, where there's a monster that poisons you and you can't do anything, there's no elixir or anything like that...)

The game has 3 endings that can be done in a single play. And in reality, all the endings are satisfactory, I even liked the ending of getting one of the protagonists pregnant.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gsan the ojisan

If you are into just messing someone's life up or/& netorase/sharing & mind control you are looking at a hidden jewel, the characters are well writen, they feel like they are douches and deserve it, on top of being quite hot ladies. This game hits a specific compendium of niches and I genuinely haven't found a similar one.

The gameplay: It is a very short game (3h for me and I enjoyed it at normal pace repeating a few scenes) but still gameplay is the reason for not giving it 5 stars, dungeon crawling its plain boring, it is reduced to level and spamming attack, tho you can skip the gameplay with your minions doing the dungeons for you. As for the rest is a matter ot conversation with the characters and choosing hypnosis options depending on your hypnosis level, increased clearing dungeons.

The ERO in this game, as I said will be amazing for anyone with the aforementioned tastes. I have to say though that you have the choice of keeping it away from the sharing part if you want, but then you won't have that much to enjoy in this game. I'm sure the scenes will be really hot for someone who likes this kind of content such as myself, it was a very pleasant surprise, I recommend it a lot if the art and tags hit your alley.

Remember to do the three endings, cost nothing and the third one unlocks a few more very very hot scenes.

And at last, Isabelle my beloved! I love you!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

any name you wish & !used

Gameplay: 1/5
    old RPGM, 640X480, no mouse control
    There isn't much gameplay that is worth while. Basic RPGM combat to pad the game and make a progression system

I don't know how long it would take for fighter to get you a crystal. I got one after I cleared the third map (so I jumped from B to S). If you don't clear the first map it would take forever to get a good amount of shards. Best clear it before sleep grind. You should clear map2 (you don't need to go up stairs ever, just find key to open stairs to go down) when you have fire II to get third fighter, who will give you a lot more shards (~200) than first two (~15, ~50). Map3 is so pain in the ass, just escape mobs to avoid poison if you want to clear it

or just use full save, not much point to grind:WeSmart:

Story 3.5/5 typical hypno stuff, endings are decent

Art: not bad, I quite like the art style, but 640X480, too many scenes not involving protag, not a fan of sharing

Giving it 3/5 cuz I did get a few nut out of it
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DionAion334

In the game, the protagonist gains the mind control ability and decides to fuck his stepmother and stepsister who look down on him. The gameplay is based on finding crystals in unimaginative dungeons full of monsters to make your skills stronger, after this you unlock more scenes with the girls, the art and eroticism are fine, not too much and not too little.
    In the end you end up sending the adventurers to the dungeon, skipping the day and repeating until they get the upgrade crystal.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //You play as a noble dude, a bit gloomy but you're no fat bastard.
    \\'Magic shard' system. These are required for you to level up, there are various ways to collect them.
    //You can hypnotize people and send them to do your dirty work! How wonderful! :devilish::coffee:
    \\Don't need to buy gear! Just order it from the capital, perks of being a noble. :giggle::coffee:
    //Need potions? The shop keeper will be happy to offer them for free, after you hypnotize him. :devilish::coffee:
    \\Can extract secrets from characters with your hypnotism, usefulness is debatable however.. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Your goal here is to obtain crystals of darkness from the dungeons, which will empower your hypnotism.
    \\Three endings, the game will let you return to "before" state when you achieve one of them.

*Combat.
    //Don't need to fight at all, can just send your hypnotized pets to do it for you~ If you want to. :cool::coffee:
    \\If you feel like it you can fight by yourself, as well.
    //Four dungeons you can go to, and four difficulties to conquer or get squashed by. :sneaky::coffee:
    \\Typical rpgm combat, unmodded.
    //Ctrl key can skip combat animation as well.
    \\If you are defeated in a dungeon you just get tele-fuck-offed back to town. No game over there.
    //Max level is 50, easily obtainable, but you don't really need it.

*Art/sex.
    \\Good quality art, a bit low res though.
    //Primary sex scene focus is on mind control and humiliation.
    \\Not many sex scenes.
    //Cg room is available from the start.
    \\Each rank in hypnotism unlocks new fun stuff. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Censored.

*Sound.
    //Game has sound settings.
    \\Default rpgm background ambient. My ears immediately started to bleed so i turned on my own stuff. :rolleyes::coffee:
    //Various sex sounds present, during penetration etc.
    \\Not voiced.

*Translation quality.
    Sloppy TL, but readable: 5/10
    Some text boxes are broken, cutting off bits of text.
    Pieces of untranslated text here and there.

*Hints.
    \\You are provided with the opportunity to change the names of the main cast, but it's a bit tricky.
    //Click on the Japanese characters at the bottom right corner til you succeed switching to Eng alphabet.
    \\Q to hide text box, alt+enter to full screen, shift to dash, ctrl to skip text.
    //Run away from mobs, you don't need to fight them all. Take note though, they will respawn faster when you run.
    \\Running not always works but most of the time it does, allowing you to scout the entire dungeon easily.
    //As you level up you will get more powerful skills, use those and healing potions to waste bosses.
    \\When you go after the boss, run from all mobs to preserve healing potions.
    //Hypnotizing the demon is possible. You can do it only at rank S though. Take heed: Hypnotizing the demon leads to some fairly hardcore scenes including NTR, if you are only interested in vanilla stuff, avoid messing with the demon.

*Afterword.
    Dungeon spelunking certainly wasn't very fun combat-wise or loot-wise, but it wasn't very difficult if you use your brain and employ running away from mobs mechanic along with dash mechanic well.
    Dungeon design could use a bit 'o work as well, but this game was probably another trainer for the dev anyway, so whatever. Sex scenes were hot, as is typical for Clymenia. And some events are hilarious as fuck.
    The story is nothing to write home about though, typical revenge gig. :whistle::coffee:
  6. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Why would you even implement a combat system and dungeons if you were going to make them so bad.
    I honestly don't think i've ever experienced worse designed dungeons. The basic enemies of the next dungeon will be harder than the last ones boss. The 3rd dungeon has enemies that poison you. A poison thats unremovable and affects you during overworld travel.

The art is solid and you can avoid dungeoneering supposedly by having adventurers find the crystals but why even include it then?
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Acerock

4.5 great game, fantastic if you enjoyed clymenia's other stuff
    the corruption and execution are all great, the girls and the art are all great
    combat can pretty much be ignored entirely and you can just rely on the adventurers
    noob trap bad end early on but you can restart before your death
    extremely easy game and short but has great scenes, 10/10 would recommend and play again
    if you love big boobs hypnosis corruption and ntr then this game is for you
  8. 3.00 star(s)

SunlessXre

Let me just start by saying.
    this is a fairly small game, focused on mind control, corruption, humiliation, and converting every single female character with development time, into public use, sextoys. I guess you could put "revenge". But that part felt incredibly forced and unbelievable.

This game theme wise, honestly wasn't really for me. Not a huge fan of slutification, or public use, whatever the genre is. So with that in mind. Onto the review.

The game features 2 main girls, and 2 side girls with content, + some other 1 off scenes with others.

The gameplay is broken into 2 segments(1 optional).
    The main section is a town, which basically boils down to an event viewer with background scenery, which is gated behind your "hypnosis rank" from D-S, and unlocking the previous scenes in that chain.

Beyond that. You can unlock 4 progressively stronger characters to generate experience and supposedly hypnosis levels for you(I did the dungeoncrawling myself, but maxed out the girl adventurers level), which are also gated behind hypnosis level.

The "crystal shards"(experience), can be used to level you, or your xp generators up to a maximum level of 50.(lvling them up just means they spawn more xp per day).
    This Is essentially used to reduce the grind or to completely skip the second part of gameplay, which is.

The dungeons.
    There are 4 in total. Each with progressively tougher monsters.
    They are essentially monotone hallway mazes with no decoration, and 2 tile types per dungeon(walls and floor), and hand placed enemies that automatically chase you based on proximity, and a whopping 3 enemy types per dungeon. With a black crystal at the end, which loads a boss fight, granting a hypnosis rank on victory.

You automatically unlock skills as you level(at maximum level there are 3 skills. Fire (single target), flame(multi target), and fire 2(single target, ×3 damage) ).

You always enter the dungeon with 10 potions, and there are no other items or equipment in the game. In the last 2 dungeons, enemies randomly drop permanent stat buffs, but that's it.

Battles boil down to being high enough level, and having enough health potions left. 1 enemy(werewolf) can fuck you with poison, which is un-curable except on resting In town, and there's no way to avoid it. Another can paralyse and finish you in it's next 4-10 free turns.

I got 1 ring drop which gave immunity to paralysis throughout entire play(100%'d game. Max lvl) as the only item drop.
    You can view 1 event per character, per rest, and go through 1 dungeon per rest.
    As you can probably tell. The Dungeon part of the game had little thought put into it, and is frankly tacked on to waste your time. No effort was put into this.

So what you are left with, is the event viewer.

There are 3 endings. They boil down to viewing all the available scenes for one of the 2 main girls until you unlock the last. And the last ending is maxing out your hypnosis level and using it on a certain character.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the hypnosis. It is essentially just used to unlock scenes with certain character and unlock 4 adventurers for xp generation.

If I had to compare this game to others in terms of gameplay. I'd compare it to the "npc" line of games. Although with alot less characters & gameplay, but more scenes per character. It really is just a gallery with tacked on gameplay.

As for the h scenes themselves. They feature 1 still, high quality picture per scene, with fairly standard j-art. And not the super sexy stuff drawn by terribly talented hentai art-masters.

There's no glitz here, it's all fairly standard. The dialogue features typical fetish faire pertaining to the scenes sexy theme. and the characters are cut and print archetypes, with little surprises.

Verdict.
    This is a very small, polished and professional game, that can be padded out over 3-5 hours if you waste your time with the dungeons, like I did.
    The dungeoncrawling gets a 1/5 for being effortless garbage.
    The rest of the game gets a 2.5/5 stars. It's average across the board. Nothing outstanding, but nothing bad or offensive. It hits all the same notes you can expect for what it offers, but in a compact package.

I personally feel there are better offerings elsewhere, and my personal rating for this game is a 2/10(1/5).
    Reason being not liking the main fetish(public use), and not being a fan of games with little to no gameplay, or roleplaying available.
    Which is sad, because based on description, replies and rating. I thought this was going to be a short, bit highly developed open ended sandbox rpg, with many intractable characters and options and choices for corrupting and usurping the girls, and taking back your right.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

This game is about corruption, mind control, and changing common sense. If you're into those things, it might be worth the grind to watch all the scenes. Technically you can skip the actual gameplay by mind controlling adventurers to do it for you... but that's still requires grinding, even if it's pretty fast.

Frankly, just grab one of the full saves in the comments if you're interested. The scenes are good enough to watch if you're into the fetishes, and there's not really any necessary gameplay or storyline you need to know to enjoy them. Some of the scenes got a little too degenerate for my tastes, but that was only two or three of them.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A really good game for Hypno fan and corruption fan.

Story: Simple and straight forward. You're a man who wants to take revenge on an evil noble family. You hypnotize the whole town and turn the wife and her daughter into complete whores. I like the idea and absolutely enjoy their time being humiliated.

Gameplay: EASY AND NO GRIND. You can even clear the game without a single fight (just hypnotize an adventure who is suitable for a certain dungeon (D-C-B-A). After several days, they will eventually bring you the core crystal of that dungeon). However, if you're a player who enjoy farming and killing bosses, you can actually go there by yourself and take the crystal but like come on, you really want to that ??? The more core crystals you have, the more powerful you'll become. This means you can corrupt more people and see more scenes. Simple and Easy.

CG: The studio is well known for their art style so it's obviously good. If you're a hypnotize fan, it will be a wonderful journey. All the scenes are fully hypno humiliate tag and about 70-80% have sex in them (just in case someone wondering if there are actual sex scenes or just bland humiliation)

Overall, this is a really good mind control game with Actual story and Decent Translation and I LOVE IT. Why not give it a try ?

HAVE A NICE DAY
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Tatsubluewild

realy liked the simple combat system, and easy to follow routes to ero scenes, reminded me of a mini legend of queen opala, must play for those who like rpg maker ero games, with a toutch of combat. if i wold have any critics it wold be that ya can choose to not go on adventures instead ya can mindcontrol stronger chars to do it for you, but it plays into the fantasy of the have it your way with hypnosis kinda of flavor
  12. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

It has a amazing and balanced fighting sistem with decent monsters and own level up sistem, aswell as other players that may help you increase your strength.

The animation is very appealing with nice dialog to accompany it.

very well rewarding in when grinding.
    the story is well done and follows through making you really want to teach the antogonist of the story and very arousing.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

A nice medium sized game that can give you a few hours of gameplay within the hypnosis genre. Basic gist is a displaced noble guy learns hypnosis and decided to bang the woman who displaced him and her daughter.

Sex scenes are static CG as you might expect with a decent quality to them. Personally I found the game more humorous than erotic, I personally laughed my Bo***cks off at the tea scene! Not gonna spoil it for you, do have a play!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

FFTW

this is a quality game with some smart decisions. it liberates you from the need for many conventional RPG aspects and makes them optional so that you can do them if you want or focus on the story. the story is tightly made with no fluff and is quite enjoyable. the art style is pretty good too. the only complaint I have is that the game is short (i finished it in 4.30h, and i even did the optional RPG parts). other than that though,this is a fine game and i highly recommend it :)
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Not my style in artwork but that doesn't make it bad.

Is no need to be a dungeon grind though can be played that way if you want. The whole point is you been given power to hypnotise and there's 3 adventurers and a Knight a lot more suitable for dungeons while you get to play with your revenge. Is very efficient once you get hang of leveling adventurers, dispatching adventurers doing your daily hypnosis on available characters then resting and repeating. It is a little slow to get momentum but not badly so.

Only 3 endings and not very sizable recollections room my main disappointment, really could have been a lot bigger in a lot of ways more like a demo than a full game. 4 simple dungeons, 1 small town, 2 main girls and 3 side girls and none that content really went to end of arcs that started. Was huge jump from where arcs had reached to where endings suddenly at.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +amazing art
    +nice soundtrack
    +straightforward gameplay
    +some really kinky scenes (tea time good time)
    +aristocrats and their fancy dresses
    +posh

CONs:
    -not my cup of tea (not that tea) type of a game/story/forceful hypnosis

Comments:
    Impressive Art and few scenes were made damn well and could even enjoy them. Other than that, not into forceful "bad" hypnosis or genres. Thus as whole didn't really impress me as much it could. But damn nice art plus loved the OST

6/10
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Vagrant94

Hypno with clymenia game!! One of the best game from Clymenia from my opinion. Well all Clymenia game so great...so i think all Clymenia game worth to play.

This game not for grinding game...so people that like rpg game and adventure maybe can't enjoy this game...but i like the story, the hypno ability, maybe what i want is longer story or maybe can go to other city and etc
  18. 4.00 star(s)

An'neryi

The fantasy of being able to hypnotise women into doing what you want is very well fulfilled in this game. It's not just "hey let's have sex", it really explores different scenarios and ideas. The art is great which really elevates it too. What let's it down is lacklustre RPG gameplay, it's just kind of tossed in and is very barebones. Though to the game's credit, it seems to acknowledge this by making it optional; you can send NPCs into the dungeon on your behalf and totally avoid the half-assed dungeon crawling gameplay.

Other weaknesses include how there's only a few girls, and thus only a few fetishes are catered for. You have the big breasted MILF, a tomboy warrior (just a side character) and then a teen girl that's fairly generic. She doesn't cover the loli angle, though she might be quite young considering the age of her mother. All games by this circle involve repeating the same cycle of clicking on a batch of NPCs to get h-scenes, but the small number of girls really makes this limited gameplay clear.

Still, as I said, the hypnotism idea is well explored and the art is great. If that fetish appeals to you, this is recommended game despite the aforementioned weaknesses.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Swallows999

A fantastic hypnosis/mind control game with an emphasis on perception change/obliviousness/exhibitionism. I wish the developer would make a sequel following the protagonist's exploits in the capital city with royalty.

There are a reasonable amount of scenes, all of which contain excellent art. The scenes are mainly focused on the two primary female antagonists, but there are a few miscellaneous ones with other lucky ladies in town that provide some much needed variety.

The main complaint I have is the needless dungeon delving mechanic which serves to only slow down the plot. While it's important that the player does not blow through the whole story all at once, the system this game has is just a bit unnecessary, though it's not the worst I've ever encountered. If need be, downloading a full save and accessing the scene gallery is always an (appreciated) option.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Game can be completed pretty fast but still good RPG mechanics.

The reason it gets five stars is the art - its gorgeous! The sex scenes are good too - the corruption definetly moves WAY too fast, but here's the deal - the art is gorgeous, bottom line, end of story!

If you're here to jerk off - this is the game for you.
    If you're here as a game critic, I'd give it 4/5 stars or less.