4.00 star(s) 20 Votes
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Good game. Pretty hot. But need voice acting.
And I think it's better to add the alternative titles on OP. "Hypnosis Aristocrat" and
"Saimin Kizoku".

I need both "winetricks directmusic" and disabling winegstreamer to run this game on wine.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Did anyone finish the game
I did beat the game, but I had to cheat a bit hehe
Since this is not the type I like (male protagonist), I went ahead and edited the monsters and the labyrinths, to advance almost instantly.. This is quite a nice game indeed! the kinks are top notch and the art is superb, but its a shame we don't play as the girls : P
Down side, the grinding is quite annoying.. the last boss is absurd.

I do recommend this one, the endings are very nice and worth playing.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, what the hell is with that link?! I tried to download this game several times and either it throws me to some gambling websites, or I get a message from my AntiVir program that there was a threat! I don't understand why only I have such problem with mediafire link that's here, but I would appreciate some solution on this matter! Or at least an alternative way of downloading this game, other than buying it.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Okay, what the hell is with that link?! I tried to download this game several times and either it throws me to some gambling websites, or I get a message from my AntiVir program that there was a threat! I don't understand why only I have such problem with mediafire link that's here, but I would appreciate some solution on this matter! Or at least an alternative way of downloading this game, other than buying it.
uploaded on a different website for you.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
uploaded on a different website for you.
Thanks. I'm sorry if I sounded obnoxious, but you have to understand that it gets really frustrating to try downloading one file like 5 times, and every time not only not be able to get to actually downloading it, but also get a threat allert from your AntiVir program. I'm really grateful you answered to my plea.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks. I'm sorry if I sounded obnoxious, but you have to understand that it gets really frustrating to try downloading one file like 5 times, and every time not only not be able to get to actually downloading it, but also get a threat allert from your AntiVir program. I'm really grateful you answered to my plea.
no problem, enjoy the game.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I actually finished the game, got only first crystal by myself, the next 3 I got by sending adventurers into the dungeons. I have only 1 problem though, how do I get Margot's (the nun) event? It says that I first need to see Margot Prostitution, and I did see a guy leaving her room, but when I came back a day later nothing changed, still got the same respoinse as the last time. Any tips anyone?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

nhocbooooo

May 12, 2017
I actually finished the game, got only first crystal by myself, the next 3 I got by sending adventurers into the dungeons. I have only 1 problem though, how do I get Margot's (the nun) event? It says that I first need to see Margot Prostitution, and I did see a guy leaving her room, but when I came back a day later nothing changed, still got the same respoinse as the last time. Any tips anyone?
well ... you just have to wait 3-4 days and come back to the church , then the door will be block and you will heard sex noises after that just talk to her again the next day

datadraino

May 23, 2017
All i did was upgrade my adventurer people after the first dungeon and let them do their thing and before i knew it they beat them all and i had all the crystals while i chilled in town having fun

Reactions: Mereus-Sephiroph

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know what day the order comes? Also can Airi solo the plant boss i keep getting rekt lol

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes