4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jun 21, 2017
so stupid i swear to god
last dungeon follow the previous posters guide then when you start getting the signs go down twice should get the crystal
how obnoxious i would only go back once and accidentally went back twice and happened upon it

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
so stupid i swear to god
last dungeon follow the previous posters guide then when you start getting the signs go down twice should get the crystal
how obnoxious i would only go back once and accidentally went back twice and happened upon it
you may want to rephrase that, it could possibly sound like you're insulting the previous poster

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Need help guys i downloaded the file , but whats the password for the Rar file?

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Easiest way to turn this pain of an ass into an easy fap? Use rpg editors to give yourself shards.
Level up your adventurers who will bring back your power ups for you. Shards were labeled as gold. Adventurers are found in the tavern. You won't even need to step foot in the dungeons.

Or A save file with all scenes. Just interact with the manikins.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
It's a great game but I can never complete it due to the tea party scene keeps crashing the game. most of the game I got, which is what matters I suppose as I prefer the brunettes over the blonde.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I can't start the game, it keeps saying im missing tilesets.
U are attempting to run in japanese admin as its a translated game. Depending on your windows 7/10 etc use a program from

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
U are attempting to run in japanese admin as its a translated game. Depending on your windows 7/10 etc use a program from
the thing is, ive completed this game twice, but had to uninstall it, havn't changed any settings, so I was thinking it was something else, maybe.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Have you tried installing it somewhere else like a external HDD to see if that works. Cause i am guessing you installed the first time on you main HDD.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does somebody know how to cheat? Or...just get the remaining two crystals?

My adventurers aren't having any luck, and I get turned into pulled pork the minute I have to fight in the Rock Dungeon...

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Does somebody know how to cheat? Or...just get the remaining two crystals?

My adventurers aren't having any luck, and I get turned into pulled pork the minute I have to fight in the Rock Dungeon...
Wait for better weapons to arrive and just sneak past the trash and go straight for the boss, or just keep feeding xp to your adventurers and wait it out. That would probably be the fastest way without cheats.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes