SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
ddfunlol:
Primero quería felicitarte por tu juego. Es muy bueno y apenas tenga la oportunidad te apoyaré en tu Patreon.
Ahora, tengo una duda acerca del juego, quería saber si está completo (terminado) o si está es una actualización más; lo pregunto porque soy nuevo jugando tu obra y no se si ya se finalizó o si está todavía en desarrollo, gracias.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2023.12

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 292 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Love
Reactions: Adviar5050

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I didn't complete the new update, but I did notice the changes you mentioned, and it's a bummer about those paths you couldn't do due to issues, haha. No worries, though. I wonder, is it possible for you to make it in 32 BITS? Since the program I use for translation only works in that format. Also, I didn't even start the interracial side in the old versions, haha. Well, that's it. Everything else is great.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
ddfunlol Huge kudos to you for making the story so wholesome. I loved every interaction, such a breath of fresh air from the prevalent themes of corruption, NTR, stealing the wife etc. I'm glad I've found your work, I'll be waiting for more.

Reactions: awap31

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Kalenazar
My version of Renpy doesn't allow me to create a 32-bit version.
However, you can easily find 32-bit compatible software capable of translating VNs.
Don't pay, many are free, legal and work well.
A word of advice, take a look on youtube.

Ps :
Unfortunately the translation isn't great and I'm not proud of it !
So I don't know if using a translator is right
The translation problem is about to be fixed !

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Kalenazar
My version of Renpy doesn't allow me to create a 32-bit version.
However, you can easily find 32-bit compatible software capable of translating VNs.
Don't pay, many are free, legal and work well.
A word of advice, take a look on youtube.

Ps :
Unfortunately the translation isn't great and I'm not proud of it !
So I don't know if using a translator is right
The translation problem is about to be fixed !
No worries, I'll use Google Translator's OCR, haha, or another one. Anyway, I was referring to Spanish; as long as what they say makes sense, it's fine. Thanks for responding anyway.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I don't give a damn what people think of me !
If, after this message, other people don't like me, then let's go !

You have to be an idiot to click on a game with "gay" as one of the labels and then complain.
I have no problem with gays, lesbians or any other form of sexuality.
Saying bad things about gay people is a form of racism and it's like saying, the game's good but it's a shame there are black people in it.
I want to bring out the best in everyone, not belittle or discredit them !

Please note that in a future version, more gay content will be added in order to achieve a better balance ( my goal for this game ).

A word of advice: pass the message and ignore my games !

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes