azgingenc0

Sep 15, 2023
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
Hey, can u update the GoFile link? Alsa Anonfiles link dont working.

Nightwish Nemo

Aug 31, 2023
Updated my android port.
I don't understand. the peoples whats wrong with yours, mega this s..t site not allowed to down the file, why use the people, mega pay for you? Why don't upload the file to normal simple website? Why can more and more s..t apps download for only simple game file? Ehh... I use the past time to mega, this site is s..t normal funktions, only paywall versions allowed... Ehh soorry but i really angry this,

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I don't understand. the peoples whats wrong with yours, mega this s..t site not allowed to down the file, why use the people, mega pay for you? Why don't upload the file to normal simple website? Why can more and more s..t apps download for only simple game file? Ehh... I use the past time to mega, this site is s..t normal funktions, only paywall versions allowed... Ehh soorry but i really angry this,
What the actual fuck are you saying, you don't like Mega?
Yes, when this was posted months ago, I used a site that has now been banned on this forum. You don't like the free game that you get from a free download service? Poor thing.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I think you may be ignorant of how Mega works.

- d/l the Mega extension for Chrome (I use Brave browser).
- Use a VPN
- Start the download for a game or games if it takes you over the 5 GB daily download limit for Mega, then pause the transfer (close the Mega tab/window in your browser), switch to a different VPN server (changes your IP address), open the Mega link again from the OP, resume the download (it will start where where it previously stopped). It's very fast and no issues at all.

Nightwish Nemo

Aug 31, 2023
What the actual fuck are you saying, you don't like Mega?
Yes, when this was posted months ago, I used a site that has now been banned on this forum. You don't like the free game that you get from a free download service? Poor thing.
I think you may be ignorant of how Mega works.

- d/l the Mega extension for Chrome (I use Brave browser).
- Use a VPN
- Start the download for a game or games if it takes you over the 5 GB daily download limit for Mega, then pause the transfer (close the Mega tab/window in your browser), switch to a different VPN server (changes your IP address), open the Mega link again from the OP, resume the download (it will start where where it previously stopped). It's very fast and no issues at all.
- Estrada777, I was write sorry, I'm really sorry... And Yes I'm the Poor thing... i don't have electricity, and hot water... I use powerbanks and solarcells... limited my money and powertime... but nothing matter... i very like your works, i know this not simple work,
I use your another work from F95Z, and perfectly enjoyed your hard work... Your work is fantastic...
so i really confused, i can't do wrong for You, only forget my idiotism... sorry again...
- WuzzyFuzzy, Past time I use Mega and i lost too much files, not for banned me, so i really hate this site... I know vpn and proxy stories, but very-very much server ip banned the Mega... and more things using android to download without chrome, Mega limit it's only 100MB... use Mega app with free, it's catastrophic...
Ps: sorry for my english...

Reactions: Mammal186
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes