FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I will say this about the new update, and I've been a patron of DD's games for about a year and a half. I do like DD's games, but this update was a little disappointing. Yes, I did see the new content but it took about 10 minutes of skipping to actually find it, and when I did find it I was not impressed. I respect DD's vision but there was a lot of fluff and not enough action. I will continue to support financially, but I would appreciate a homerun update for the next version

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
played it and what i got route wise wasn't what i was looking for mostly the husband got all the action and only one wife scene with someone else. Given i see i need to start over, and yet another dev redoing their game. Hope that works out for the better. I will say my only real complaint though would be and there is other devs that do this too sometimes. I hate when the sex scene just magically ends without actually seeing the climax. Just mid fucking and poof over and fully clothed. And question, since your remaking with a new engine im guessing, are releases gonna become more frequent?

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
Will the gallery be updated?

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Well there brother, shame that now I'm with another game hahaha
I'll still play it if I have time ha

On the other hand, a couple of weeks ago I played Marie's and you didn't even like my review :'(

PS: Would you continue Marie's 2?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
This developer seems to have a lot of abandoned games in their back catalogue? is that a big red flag for this one?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Could someone detail or describe the new content because I didn't really notice much in the way of change or new scenes.
I guess I was expecting a bit more considering the build up and time elapsed since the last update.
-Thanks in advance

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 3195892
Who are you to judge anyone here? How about not complaining and start appreciating the free games that you play? You have the right to bitch about anything. :(
I see this sort of theme oft repeated on this forum: "Oh, you don't pay for any of these games; therefore, you have no right to complain or criticize." But I'd argue that such complaining and criticism should be valuable to the creator. And many of the complaints or criticisms are valid, despite whether the speakers paid for the game.

For example, if I were a creator, I would most certainly place my game right here, on F95zone, even though it's a pirate site. Why? It's free advertising space, where the games get millions of views. Yes, people could go on playing my game for free for as long as I update it, but another fact holds true: good games and good developers recruit a plethora of patrons. This implies that some people are, in fact, willing to pay for quality. Then if I was wondering why my game wasn't recruiting new Patrons, I could come on here and find out why. "Oh, people are annoyed this update took so long" or "Oh, people are let down there is so little content, despite the game being in production for like . . . forever." In other words, F95zone can provide a general consensus on how people are receiving your game and perceiving your reliability as a creator.

On F95zone, if many people are bitching about your game for whatever reason--even if they did not pay--you're probably doing a bad job. If a lot of people are praising your game and saying things like "oh, sweet Jeebus, this update was hot!" then you're probably doing a good job.

Case in point, the latest update for Super Alex's Amnesia was atrociously bad. After like two years in development, the game's content and story are way behind. I remember going on the Patreon page recently and seeing that Super Alex had conducted a poll with their Patrons: "Did you like the last update?" And the results from the patrons were generally in the positive. If Super Alex had visited F95zone, however . . . he would have certainly gained a different--and more accurate picture--of how people were receiving his game. Complaints and criticism on F95zone for Amnesia range from the typical: long production times for little content, confusing gameplay, and so forth.

And yet, Super Alex, after polling his patrons, might be sitting around and wondering why he can't recruit more patrons. "Everyone seems to like my game, but I still don't have many patrons, ahhhh!" But if he paid attention to F95zone and all the feedback it provides, then he'd know.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes