RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
just checked the patreon page and there is already a new version? (0.5.1)
it's probably some bug fixes since v0.5 was just released yesterday

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i am at the very beginning in Marias Stomach and somebody wrote to climb the rope.. where the heck is there a rope!??

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I've last played version 0.3, and whenever I try to load any of my old saves I get this error message:

bug.png

Can any of you guys use your old saves? Or do at least saves from 0.4 work? Cause then I might have to download 0.4, make a new save, and only then import it to 0.5. I hate and always refused to play with dev-provided saves, as it ruins my immersion to not even know what choices the protagonist made earlier in the story... (and it annoys me if they made choices I didn't and wouldn't have made on my playthrough)

Reactions: Evizzy89

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
well first stomach solved now how to i reach the pill in Sensais stomach!???
you need the fish bone is in the right in her stomach, then go from up and move a green rock or something like that

I've last played version 0.3, and whenever I try to load any of my old saves I get this error message:

View attachment 3429084

Can any of you guys use your old saves? Or do at least saves from 0.4 work? Cause then I might have to download 0.4, make a new save, and only then import it to 0.5. I hate and always refused to play with dev-provided saves, as it ruins my immersion to not even know what choices the protagonist made earlier in the story... (and it annoys me if they made choices I didn't and wouldn't have made on my playthrough)
old saves don't work, i started a new game

tidoik2317

Sep 7, 2023
Same question here, i Keep failing it, no matter what I try. Gotta be missing something.
Try using mighty blow on her pussy. When you run out of MP use lick on her anus to recover it and use it again. also dont forget to use echostrike on her pussy when u have enough TP to use it. At least I did this to win this event (u can also try using mighty blow or echostrike on anus but idk if this will work)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes