RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You play as Hiroshi, an average if vertically-challenged student at Saisho Academy. After agreeing to assist the science club president with one of her newest inventions, something goes terribly wrong and you find yourself stuck at 1/100th of your normal height. Seek out someone to help you grow back while trying (or not) to avoid getting killed by unaware or malicious giantesses!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Intervention
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thatoneguyyyyyyy thanks for the link

Cafeteria Vore 10.png Hitomi Desk Stomp.png Hitomi In Shoe (3).png Maria Intro (9).png Maria Vore (2).png Minori Breast Approach (5).png Minori Breast Approach (10).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
At first glance I thought the girl was shoving those chopsticks up her nose as a sign of dominance. How innocent I was...

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
some people should read rules before posting ;)
if it's not your kink just leave the thread but don't shame people for it
To my own POV, It's like someone watching "attack on titans" and getting excited and start fapping when they see people being eaten alive and get crushed under the giants feet.

But in the end everyone has their own tastes.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
To my own POV, It's like someone watching "attack on titans" and getting excited and start fapping when they see people being eaten alive and get crushed under the giants feet.

yeah thats probably my only problem with games like these I like the giantess concept a lot my only problem with it is every freaking time theres gotta be vore and death in it

Reactions: Teartime

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023

Fetishes are individual, that's why good games have filters and options to choose so you can build the perfect scene for you, especially vore has many extreme variations. I'm also not a fan of gore, guro, death scenes and can understand when someone gets upset if something is shown he didn't asked for.

As already correct mentioned the big problem is that tags are missing or are not specific enough.. best example is the footjob tag even when female domination is tagged it's possible that this is only a reward from the mistress and there is overall no foot fetish content in the game meanwhile female domination can mean everything and there is only forced ejaculation as content in the game.

morian

Oct 18, 2018
One of the most amazing giantess games I love the store and there some gentle giantess that mix really make it very good :love:

Jul 31, 2021
What's that? People coming onto a game thread, just to complain about the content within the game? On F95? What a surprise. Seriously though. Don't you people have anything better to do? I get the games not being tagged properly, but surely you can take one look at the screen shots, and realise it's not for you? Instead of going out of your way to make fun of/complain about the kink. Just hit the ignore thread button and move on. It's not that hard.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
yeah thats probably my only problem with games like these I like the giantess concept a lot my only problem with it is every freaking time theres gotta be vore and death in it
giant guardian some girl are not into vore or kill if you make the right choice (1 for sure is just love, some others are dom giantess without kill if you follow order)

darthzed

Jul 16, 2017
why does mini always need to involve stomping and eating...
id love a mini based game that was focused on a mini girl riding cocks like a horse, bodyjobs, or doing cowgirl on another girls clit and/or nipples.

but its always vore and crushing, sadge.

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
why does mini always need to involve stomping and eating...
id love a mini based game that was focused on a mini girl riding cocks like a horse, bodyjobs, or doing cowgirl on another girls clit and/or nipples.

but its always vore and crushing, sadge.
You alright m8 ? most size games have either no or very little vore.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you get out of the stomach? Or is it just a bad end and best not to talk to Maria?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes