• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
OMG there is!! If your relationship with the girl who shrinks you gets good you can ask to rub her feet. After a while you can ask her to put you in her socks and then if you want spend the whole day in her shoe massaging her foot while at school. It's pretty amazing. =P
Then i'm in.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
hey there! not really sure how to progress after im able to access the cafeteria. I have to get the girl's attention but idk how. If anyone could help id really appreciate it thnxxxx

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
When you first talk to Maria after being shrunk, is there a way to choose to worship her feet all day instead of be her gum? It doesn't seem like it, but it also seems like it could be some hidden stat check or something I am missing. Just is strange that it is presented as a choice but doesn't actually seem to give a choice.

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
When you first talk to Maria after being shrunk, is there a way to choose to worship her feet all day instead of be her gum? It doesn't seem like it, but it also seems like it could be some hidden stat check or something I am missing. Just is strange that it is presented as a choice but doesn't actually seem to give a choice.
The point is that she's in control not you.

gigirelly

Jul 13, 2021
Very good game but does someone know how to grab the rope in maria stomach? Mine just won't grab it

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
This game does softlock a lot, just be wary of that (like the game itself just freezes with nothing else that you can do). I think there's just way too many deaths in it... keeps giving me a headache cos I save basically before and after doing everything.
If you want to put in a load of game overs, just put some Autosaves in there or something.

But I do like the art, the story, the text and the characters. Would enjoy the protagonist cumming at some point, like a prejac kink or something, maybe some other femdom, but something tells me that the author is mostly focused on the girls.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
This game does softlock a lot, just be wary of that (like the game itself just freezes with nothing else that you can do). I think there's just way too many deaths in it... keeps giving me a headache cos I save basically before and after doing everything.
If you want to put in a load of game overs, just put some Autosaves in there or something.

But I do like the art, the story, the text and the characters. Would enjoy the protagonist cumming at some point, like a prejac kink or something, maybe some other femdom, but something tells me that the author is mostly focused on the girls.
I feel like the game-over state isn't actually helpful at all in this work, since it's generally a result of seeing the content I'm here to see. A reset to the state before interaction would be more appealing.

Reactions: Random123G

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
I feel like the game-over state isn't actually helpful at all in this work, since it's generally a result of seeing the content I'm here to see. A reset to the state before interaction would be more appealing.
From a game design perspective you'd be mostly right, but the thing is for people like me that are into fatal interactions, the game over helps sell that fantasy. Rewinds/resurections are a common trope of the genre, ones that kinda kill the enjoyment of the scene for some of us, and the game reseting state even without aknowledging it narratively would feel much too close to that.

Tho I could be bought in on a fake game over screen that then asks you if you'd rather load or reset to the beginning of the scene.

Reactions: CNR25

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
From a game design perspective you'd be mostly right, but the thing is for people like me that are into fatal interactions, the game over helps sell that fantasy. Rewinds/resurections are a common trope of the genre, ones that kinda kill the enjoyment of the scene for some of us, and the game reseting state even without aknowledging it narratively would feel much too close to that.

Tho I could be bought in on a fake game over screen that then asks you if you'd rather load or reset to the beginning of the scene.
I'm also into fatal interactions ("the content I'm here to see.")
I'm saying everything from that perspective.

Choice to reset to before scene would be ideal, since there is an amount of value in having a death-state.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes