• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HandtoGlandCombat

This game is amazing if your thing is giant women. You've got well animated cutscenes, you've got good writing and characters that appeal to different types of giantess personality, and the updates keep coming out in a timely manner. This is up there with Shrink High and Little Snatcher as the best of the genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fron-Glo

A great choice for people who are into being handled by normal-sized girls while being the size of an ant themselves.

The game provides a decent amount of scenes involving various themes, including being used as a sex toy, swallowed whole by various orifices of the human body, or crushed/pressed on by butts, soles, etc, all in several "tones", ranging from gentle to cruel.

The narrative of this game incorporates many of these scenes without getting in the way too much, while others need to be sought out.
    Writing isn't extraordinary, but it works well enough.
    Probably not a point that is deemed too important for games of this type, anyway.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tsakalos

The game has extreme fetishes and is unique in approaching them. Rather than describing, it actually has playable parts in the scenes which surprised me but were a good. If you're vanilla don't touch this game because it has 0 vanilla themes, the most tame thing is feet worship, and it's still done on extremes. For people like me that like this sort of thing, it's perfect.

Now my only complaint is that the game feels a little slow to play due to many transitions and animations playing over and over for a simple task, or you have to just walk around doing nothing just to progress the event, also for some reason the game has many game overs that are trial and error to figure out and come out of nowhere so you have to save before you interact with anything just in case. It doesn't help that you have to go start again from the save and when you pick the correct answer you have another one immediately after that can again give you a game over.

Content is good, has variety and is very creative. Only the gameplay is kinda annoying sometimes. Overall good game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Archetype0

Have to admit, am kind of shocked with the game so far. Granted it does have the singular flaw of having branching paths that result in game overs (Please don't make people reload saves for deaths during basically a 50/50. Just let us roll back a bit to before the decision) but everything else in it is of fairly shocking quality..

Game transitions from gameplay to scenes in a rather unique way, some of the places you traverse are very interesting to see. The game has a way of making the mundane seem more epic exactly how the main character describes things to be to some of his friend.

There's themes in the game that of course some people would hate, but you probably shouldn't touch the game if you're not okay with being tiny, femdoms, or ending up in girl's sensual places while tiny. Game does also contain vore and it's quite easy to get into that and other themes that one could easily find distasteful.. But it's fairly easy to avoid most of the easily disliked content.

All in all the game has a lot of promise for what it is. As some have mentioned here I almost figured this appeared to be a passion project from an experienced developer of some kind. If that's not the case they have sat and thought long and hard about how to do a lot of these scenes and transitions and about the possibilities of what one could do while at that size.

TLDR: There's a lot being presented for how early in creation the game is. It looks surprisingly good though. I'd recommend the game as long as you're fine with the tags.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SynthoApple

Shockingly good story telling.

The viewing angles, music, narration all blended together to have an amazing experience. I wish more games like this managed to pull off what the dev did here.

My first thought was that this was from a seasoned professional making a side/passion project.

I'd certanly be interested in following this dev to see what else they make in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Red_carpet

Truly a great game i had played many games like this but this game is the best i had played till now the models and the animation are good im sure it would be a success game with some improvements
    thank you for your great game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

FiFo787

Played through what is available. There is surprisingly a lot of content for such an early release.

The models are good, the animations are great, the characters are kinda generic but still fun.

I encountered only a single(!) bug (game froze after cleaning Hitomi's feet a second time).

Overall I'm very hopeful for this project!