RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 8, 2022
DAMN this game is good. I really like the "social" aspect of it where you can have different affinity points with the girls and it changes their interactions with you. Hitomi has got to be my favorite, she's a nice middle ground of not being TOO over the top aggro while still teasing you and being dangerous to be around.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Guys some bad news :

''an unfortunate note: Save files from versions prior to v0.5 will not be compatible with v0.5.

I've tried my best to avoid having this happen, but unfortunately since the game is still in development, I've had to add some new plugins to the game that will break old save files (They will not work at all).

Apologies for the inconvenience and to those who have spent time setting up their save files, but I couldn't avoid it this time. I hope this will be the last time this needs to happen.

I'll include a save file which starts at the beginning of Part 3.''

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

V0.5
  • Added a series of new events for Maria and a few new side characters. These can be accessed starting from interacting with Maria's shoes in the library after the following:
    Finished Maria's chocolate event
    Asked Maria about the chip
  • Added new event for Natsuki accessible after the Kurokawa event is finished
  • Adjusted font colors for dialogue selections:
    Green text now indicates a choice that is only available under certain conditions
    Blue text now indicates a choice related to progressing the main story
  • Affinity reducing items can no longer be obtained (In an effort to reduce item clutter and because they didn't serve much purpose. Affection reducing items are still in the game.)
  • The way that Minori takes you home can now be determined with a choice, with each option requiring some of the corresponding affinity

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
I thought there was going to be a save file included by the dev?
The 2 included save files are the ones provided by the dev. From their patreon post:

"File 1 starts at the beginning of Part 3

File 2 starts at Part 3 in the library with the following:

• Renna hallway events finished
  • Maria boots and chocolate events finished
  • Kurokawa salad scene finished
  • A handful of affinity boosting items"

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
The 2 included save files are the ones provided by the dev. From their patreon post:

"File 1 starts at the beginning of Part 3

File 2 starts at Part 3 in the library with the following:

• Renna hallway events finished
  • Maria boots and chocolate events finished
  • Kurokawa salad scene finished
  • A handful of affinity boosting items"
I think the version I downloaded didn't include those save files for some reason, because I downloaded from the other link just now and it has them... odd.

But thanks though :)

Reactions: raeganomics

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMinimumProject-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes