RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
Yo, I'm so lost in this game. I dont know how to progress. I just got shrunk and had a small interaction with Minori, what else can I do? What triggers the next part? I feel like I've interacted with everything

Oct 10, 2019
I am 90 percent sure I have interacted with everything imaginable but I still cannot get passed the 'intro' part of the game. Can anyone help?

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
How can I clear Maria's masturbation event?
You have to do the movement where you praise her parts, if you do you'll see an icon with a number, try that the number is 50 and then attack her clit, vagina and ass (use right/left arrows to select other objectives, if you're out of life lick her vagina while is humid, you'll probably end defeated, but if the "debuff" is still on 50 you'll pass that

Reactions: Jaato

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
I've last played version 0.3, and whenever I try to load any of my old saves I get this error message:

View attachment 3429084

Can any of you guys use your old saves? Or do at least saves from 0.4 work? Cause then I might have to download 0.4, make a new save, and only then import it to 0.5. I hate and always refused to play with dev-provided saves, as it ruins my immersion to not even know what choices the protagonist made earlier in the story... (and it annoys me if they made choices I didn't and wouldn't have made on my playthrough)
Old saves no longer works and the newest update comes along with two saves one to enter directly to Maria's house event and other after passing sensei stomach

Reactions: Evizzy89

HornyDK

May 24, 2022
I am 90 percent sure I have interacted with everything imaginable but I still cannot get passed the 'intro' part of the game. Can anyone help?
I guess that you're on Part 2. You have to interact with every major girl (the ones that are on the main menu) in order to find Natsuki (the girl who shrunk you, who's your senpai).

The game makes it obvious to interact with the delinquent when you exit Natsuki's lab.

The others are (beside Minori that you have found), at this point of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jaato

Feb 4, 2023
You have to do the movement where you praise her parts, if you do you'll see an icon with a number, try that the number is 50 and then attack her clit, vagina and ass (use right/left arrows to select other objectives, if you're out of life lick her vagina while is humid, you'll probably end defeated, but if the "debuff" is still on 50 you'll pass that
This was it, thank you!

Reactions: Elbola7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMinimumProject-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mritkeke

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Can you actually succeed in the Maria pleasure fight before your HP go to zero? She always says that she's close but I always fail and she uses me with a Dildo instead.

Edit: Nevermind, I "won" the fight.

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Can you actually succeed in the Maria pleasure fight before your HP go to zero? She always says that she's close but I always fail and she uses me with a Dildo instead.

Edit: Nevermind, I "won" the fight.
You thought you always died in the end right? Me too, it actually took me two hours to discover that you have to have 0HP to end the minigame

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes