• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BlackPirat

May 11, 2017
  • Hello friends!
Here is new version 0.36A.
We completed a lot of work. All members of my team have done more that 200 different tasks. That's really a lot of time.

So here is patch note or update information!
What's new:
1) Added 10 unique slaves (they abilities will be updated in future).
2) Added breeding and grow up features, now your slaves can be pregnant and give you progeny. For now breeding works with orks and demons with maid and mistress (more slaves and guests will be added in future).
3) Added new work for slaves, now they can work at the well and gain water.
4) Rebalanced game process, now each slave has 9 levels, level depend on submission, access to scenes depend on slave level.
5) Updated lust and mental happiness of slave parameters, now if you use same slave a lot of times in scenes, she recieve debuff and can't participate in scenes for a while
5) Updated lust and mental happiness of slave parameters, now if you use same slave a lot of times in scenes, she recieve debuff and can't participate in scenes for a while.
7) Changed upgrade room to breeding room.
8) Updated UI slave parameters. Added lust, mental, submission to the small panel. Now you can see more information, when parameters changed.
9) Added 6 new different buff debuff images.
10) Added 15 different night guests (orks, demons, bulls, wolfs and dragons).
11) Added additional love room, for more actions.
12) Updated plants, now you can use some flowers for increasing chance to get "pregnant" status.
13) Added new potion for breed/grow up your slaves.
14) Increased maximum count of slaves in cage, now it 5.
15) Updated all scenes for new slaves and pregnant slaves.
16) Updated slave market, now you can sell your slaves at any time(if fat man looking same slaves as yours).
17) Added new effects for day/night guests, slaves in love room and cage.
18) Added new skills for new slaves(depending on the specifics of slave).
19) Added 2 new sex scenes (with 2 unique images) for slaves and night guests(vag, anal), now count of active scene is 9.
20) Added credits to main menu.
21) Added fullscreen mode.
22) Improving game process, saving system.
23) Many other cool things about I forgot to say.
24) Bug fix and add new bugs(just a kidding).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
  • Hello friends!
Here is new version 0.36A.
We completed a lot of work. All members of my team have done more that 200 different tasks. That's really a lot of time.

So here is patch note or update information!
What's new:
1) Added 10 unique slaves (they abilities will be updated in future).
2) Added breeding and grow up features, now your slaves can be pregnant and give you progeny. For now breeding works with orks and demons with maid and mistress (more slaves and guests will be added in future).
3) Added new work for slaves, now they can work at the well and gain water.
4) Rebalanced game process, now each slave has 9 levels, level depend on submission, access to scenes depend on slave level.
5) Updated lust and mental happiness of slave parameters, now if you use same slave a lot of times in scenes, she recieve debuff and can't participate in scenes for a while
5) Updated lust and mental happiness of slave parameters, now if you use same slave a lot of times in scenes, she recieve debuff and can't participate in scenes for a while.
7) Changed upgrade room to breeding room.
8) Updated UI slave parameters. Added lust, mental, submission to the small panel. Now you can see more information, when parameters changed.
9) Added 6 new different buff debuff images.
10) Added 15 different night guests (orks, demons, bulls, wolfs and dragons).
11) Added additional love room, for more actions.
12) Updated plants, now you can use some flowers for increasing chance to get "pregnant" status.
13) Added new potion for breed/grow up your slaves.
14) Increased maximum count of slaves in cage, now it 5.
15) Updated all scenes for new slaves and pregnant slaves.
16) Updated slave market, now you can sell your slaves at any time(if fat man looking same slaves as yours).
17) Added new effects for day/night guests, slaves in love room and cage.
18) Added new skills for new slaves(depending on the specifics of slave).
19) Added 2 new sex scenes (with 2 unique images) for slaves and night guests(vag, anal), now count of active scene is 9.
20) Added credits to main menu.
21) Added fullscreen mode.
22) Improving game process, saving system.
23) Many other cool things about I forgot to say.
24) Bug fix and add new bugs(just a kidding).

These guys? Work? LMAO... I will believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Justanx

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a build that looks like the one from the screenshots? Does anyone know where the save is? Sometimes the save breaks,and id like to keep a copy of it.

Anyways, theres a glitch method to have 6 slaves. You need 5 slaves first, 1 pregnant slave and 1 sacrificed to the pot. You then sacrifice a slave to the pot to get the dark elf, then quickly have the pregnant slave give birth. Then viola you have 6 slaves in total.

You could get 7 with the same method, but you have to recruit either the maid or mistress (or boy or elf) as an additional step, but one of the slaves wont show up in the roster (usually the dark elf).

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The concept is very dark, I'll play this when I'm feeling a bit evil..Thanks for sharing.

Update: I played the game for a an hour, it's addictive but has poor adult content you can't pause to see what's happening, so you either enjoy the mini scenes and fuck up your production or produce and miss on the show, plus the player is basically an old pimp who does not participate that's also bad for immersion, the designs are good, the game is well programmed as well but if anyone wants hot action he won't find it here it's more like gameplay over erotic content although the whole thing is built on it..It's hard to understand without playing so you'll have to see for yourself, this post might sound like a review (which is the case actually) but I'll give it a very poor rating if I review it officially & because there is a lot of work done on this; I'd rather not do it as an act of respect towards the developers...Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Escape

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i know where the slave market is where you sell your slaves, but i got a task where to buy them??

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
i know where the slave market is where you sell your slaves, but i got a task where to buy them??
Sometimes at night a red demon with a caged dark elf will appear and asks for gold in exchange. Thats the only one i know so far. Or the boy slave sometimes appears at the day in exchange for the freedom of one of your current slaves.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Later you can also put Pregnant Slaves into the Upgrade Chamber and if you have an Breed Potion get a new Slave that way, i think thats the only way to get Orc or Furry slaves.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Their stuff is usually horrendously optimised, is this one any better, I have a high end rig, and their games are a lag&load-fest without comparison! >__<

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Here's another game I'm going to pass on. The main reason, it's lacks the player character(clerk) engaging in sex. The other important reasons is how the menus work, it's too much like an arcade . This game really needs an auto plant and harvest system. It would stop the tedious action of opening and closing every menu every 10 seconds. Good Luck.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i give it another try now it have fullscreen..

but damn, the grinding on this game is crazy.. that should be a big tags on the game OP

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes