3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 21, 2017
Not sure if I was doing something wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to level up the slaves. Additionally, the rate of customers and requests made it difficult to manage. Alot of grinding, but the nonstop queue of customers made it difficult to divide attention between water collection, brewing, planting, taking orders, caring for the slaves, etc. It's definitely interesting but the sheer amount of stuff to try to track is a bit off putting. Also, a guide or FAQ would help for tings like: how to level up girls, how to feed them, how to use the boiler room, etc.
To level up the girls you need to have the top floor completely built and the room should be just above the garden it has a vertical table in it with a lever next to it drag the slave too it then you'll have two options sometimes 3 it will say level up/breed or grow up level up takes gold and breed and grow up takes the grow up potion. It took me a while to figure it out to lol

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
I never understood those B.&G. guys anyways. They call updates on a half-baked Click'n'Click thing? Hell, I was banned on Farm-a-Rama for using the BlueStack (Android) hacks and now they come with that? Ok... Just a quick indexing for cheating this...
Just take CheatEngine (CE) hook it to the exe. Then DO NOT open the door until you have several adresses for resources.
Resources: 4bytes, grouped nicely. Just take water, so you got about 12, 1st-search it in CE, take water, next-search you got it. Activate the check box, so value is fixed. Do the same with other stuff you need.
Staff: unknown identifiers, but took 5 mins to get all of these. First, you search the HP as 2 bytes. Then you need an event that drops some HP. Stuff the employee in a love box. Use some items so hunger does not drop them back to the cell. Now next-search it in CE.
HP: 2bytes (maybe 4bytes) #0
Sub: 2bytes(maybe 4bytes) +#7c
Lust: undefined, we take the top byte at +#8c and set it to 100 (hex 64)
Mental: undefined, top byte at +#9a and set it to 200 (hex c8)
Hunger: undefined, top byte at +#e6 and set it to 200 (hex c8)

Enhanced Chest Farming:
Use a animation glitch to get the green chests. When the night is about to end and you have a lvl 9 customer ready set the employee in the box. Open the dialogue of the customer position the mouse over 'yes' and watch the clock in the upper right closely. About 3 pixels before 'morning' click yes. The initial animation prevents the customer to leave and you get a chest more.

Crap items
When you open a green chest and get a item the second time, you can not use it. It is equipable, but the stats do not get upgraded. So this piece of software has to be cheated, right? To get rid of an item, equip it to the corresponding class and drop the employee in the cauldron (sacrifice). You cheated on staff and resources, so I guess you can afford to cheat on gold and cyrstals, too.

I am undecided to take a further look at this. How to stop the clock or other things. There was a post on 8ch with someone bragging to have achieved this. I do believe it, when the poster describes the method and byte order of the clock itself, or the day/night flag.

Happy NOT-clicking

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The game is pretty decent.
There are worse grinder games out there.
Just use the cheat to get more crystals as the whole chest unlock thing is bullshit.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
i start to play yesterday and Its a good game
PD: sometimes characters interface is not displayed. nothing happed when i click on clients. That is a bug (?)

Painmaster

Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.4A is out finally.
Anyone care to share the new version, and could paste a changelog here?

Thanks !

Painmaster

Oct 24, 2017
0.4a

I found this on a russian side.

Torrent:

Honestly?! I'm always skeptical about russian sites and torrents, but it looks like working, no virus or anything deteted when I running the game. Maybe this time I was wrong to be skeptical hehe.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It works copy the link in your address line and use enter and it start. (When you have problems).

Russian sites makes a lot of problems so I wrote it. When you are self on the site you get popups to other sites and so on aso I make sure the torrent I wrote have only the link (It is normal a site after it) .

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Simple question : In the settings there are Futa/Gay/etc but I can't allow them, is it normal (not implemented actually) or is it my version which is not good ? ^^

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes