3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ascaris1

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how i can make a unity ".exe" work in mac ? I mean i guess unity just needs the "resources" ?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
okay how do you scroll down the page. I need to build a mine I think and the slave icons are blocking the bottom of the screen
Never mind I found out. right click and hold then drag

Last edited:

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
I managed to play this for a few hours but the second time I tried to start it up it crashed so hard it crashed my PC. So, be warned.

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
Been playing this off & on since early yesterday and haven't had any crashes at all (knock on wood). It's quite buggy to be sure, but pretty stable for me. Speaking of bugs, if you complete the final two goals, get the end/continue screen, and continue the game, the demon selling an elf at night stops appearing, as well as the boy offering himself in exchange for a slave. And has anyone else noticed that the humans are the only ones who get knocked up? WTF is that?

Jul 21, 2017
You craft the green potion, and use it on the maid. Theres a bug that will not make her transform no matter what.
But during the day if you have the green potions there are girls that come in and the the option of rewrap then you can grow the plant girl but you need a maid to have them actually grow so you can sell them

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
But during the day if you have the green potions there are girls that come in and the the option of rewrap then you can grow the plant girl but you need a maid to have them actually grow so you can sell them
I am talking about transforming the maid not customers.

satamfan

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure if I was doing something wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to level up the slaves. Additionally, the rate of customers and requests made it difficult to manage. Alot of grinding, but the nonstop queue of customers made it difficult to divide attention between water collection, brewing, planting, taking orders, caring for the slaves, etc. It's definitely interesting but the sheer amount of stuff to try to track is a bit off putting. Also, a guide or FAQ would help for tings like: how to level up girls, how to feed them, how to use the boiler room, etc.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
but I couldn't figure out how to level up the slaves.
You can do it in the breeding room for cash or you can increase their level of "submission" which acts like a kind of XP with clients or by using the mistress ability.

A rule of thumb for playing the game, at night make the hard to make potions while in the daytime focus on the fast to make ones based on client demands.
You can also tell any client to fuck off at no cost if the offer isn't good. Especially for the night clients as they can require some absolute bullshit that isn't profitable at all.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes