• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
does any one have a better walkthrough for this game one on wiki is confusing
where are the points you found counfusing?
the game isn't a VN, there are a bunch of situation whitout a clear best path over the other options.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
how much time does it take for the game to update like days weeks or more?
The game from this site got updated now but on the main site it was updated 11 may same update as now so where do i download it from the main site or from here?Does the game download here is supporting the patreon so it gets something more from the main site?
About one month for updates give or take a week. And I hate to break it to you but the reason the game is here early is because it is a pirated copy. If you want to go legitimate support Sierra on Patreon or use her blog for the public release.

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
in orgasmic empire trying to get all the stuff done there but days are not even close i am like 3 days behind then guide orgasmic empire

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Do you guys have any ideas for the girls that will join the harem next? Imo Ginasta and maybe Esthara but those two are too OP right now.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
Do you guys have any ideas for the girls that will join the harem next? Imo Ginasta and maybe Esthara but those two are too OP right now.
Likely the High Priestess . . . I forget her name . . .Serai? The foulmouthed halfling. There's gonna need to be a power and paradigm shift to gain Ginasta as a member, and a power shift for Esthera.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
We've had a lot of Harem joins recently, albeit none of them were new charters so I wouldn't really hold out for another soon, especially with the next update being a war/battle. But if I were to guess it would be High Priestess Sarai or Queen Niranda.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
For the combat party, there's Ginasta, Robin, Sho or Palina. For support, there's Fucklord's Demonlady or Rached. For the leader spots, Esthera, Neranda, Sarai and Elleani. These are my speculated guesses. It's already been stated on the wiki that all the ??? positions are people that have already been introduced in the game, so no one new will likely fill in the harem.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
First-time playing. I'm currently on 'Robin's Education' and I'm trying to follow the walkthrough, but I have no idea where the Succubi Tower is. Any help?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
First-time playing. I'm currently on 'Robin's Education' and I'm trying to follow the walkthrough, but I have no idea where the Succubi Tower is. Any help?
It's the tower outside Stineford, try looking for something suspicious at the slums near the infested house if you haven't.

Reactions: Mauser45

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Esthera is an Incubus King, she can't join, it's literally impossible. The 2 shards will fight each other and the losing one would be destroyed killing the owner.

They managed to fuck when he was her captive because Robin had his essence in the Doom King armour but that means he had no power.

If they fucked now Esthera would kill him, she is one of the major fragment holders.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
For the combat party, there's Ginasta, Robin, Sho or Palina. For support, there's Fucklord's Demonlady or Rached. For the leader spots, Esthera, Neranda, Sarai and Elleani. These are my speculated guesses. It's already been stated on the wiki that all the ??? positions are people that have already been introduced in the game, so no one new will likely fill in the harem.
"Thought about it, but it's too late in the development of TLS to add any new main characters. You might see a staff member" "Oh, I mean "new characters" as in ones who aren't in the original plan. You've met most of the cast, but there are a few who will yet be introduced." -Sierra Lee

So there's still a few eventual harem members we haven't met.

My theory is Robin and Ginasta for "combat". New character for "support". Eleani, Neranda, Esthera and Sarai for "leaders. And that the 6 "other" spots in the harem overview are for goddesses.

Elleani being the next one to join because we've been doing a lot of stuff with her lately and her RP can already be very high.

Esthera is an Incubus King, she can't join, it's literally impossible. The 2 shards will fight each other and the losing one would be destroyed killing the owner.

They managed to fuck when he was her captive because Robin had his essence in the Doom King armour but that means he had no power.

If they fucked now Esthera would kill him, she is one of the major fragment holders.
Simon has stated multiple times that he will find a way to make it work even if Esthera thinks it will end in her death. Also because she has so many RP triggers it would be very weird for her not to join eventually. The gang will probably get a better understanding of the shards in the Exstradimensional pretty soon.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
in orgasmic empire trying to get all the stuff done there but days are not even close i am like 3 days behind then guide orgasmic empire
the time take for some task is tied to hidden stat, the office paperworks can go fomr four to two day, the first two topic in the library take one day if you ask to chaya some books.

Likely the High Priestess . . . I forget her name . . .Serai? The foulmouthed halfling. There's gonna need to be a power and paradigm shift to gain Ginasta as a member, and a power shift for Esthera.
from the chapter 4 start the sarai rp score is show in her infobox, my opinion we need to wait end fo chapter four at least for sarai joining. [one of the shelf in the hq library is filled when "sarai joined", so she will join]

sho, palina and rachila don't have any rp change, so i think they will not 'harem material'.
in the harem panel the names are placed in chronologial order, this mean the last 'party member' can be unknown to us, but iris in the last slot for the non combat category mean all the ??? are people we alredy meet
the 'other' category is only wild speculation (one of the most popular theory is a full goddess list, the blondie in the mountain [can be o cannot be ivala], mythin, the elf's mother, tertia, zelica and antiala)

when we do the Potion Hermit for what is the Gray Lotus (purpose unknown) is there anything now for what is the use or still nothing and Sylvan Potion what is this did not collect all of them
in this game try to skip optional content is realy unwise. the gray lotus don't had any use for now.

"Thought about it, but it's too late in the development of TLS to add any new main characters. You might see a staff member" "Oh, I mean "new characters" as in ones who aren't in the original plan. You've met most of the cast, but there are a few who will yet be introduced." -Sierra Lee

So there's still a few eventual harem members we haven't met.

Simon has stated multiple times that he will find a way to make it work even if Estherra thinks it will end in her death. Also because she has so many RP triggers it would be very weird for her not to join eventually. The gang will probably get a better understanding of the shards in the Exstradimensional pretty soon.
esthera can possibility swap her IKs shard with a 'golden shard'

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
in the harem panel the names are placed in chronologial order, this mean the last 'party member' can be unknown to us, but iris in the last slot for the non combat category mean all the ??? are people we alredy meet
Not entirely, Altina is at place 6 and we met her first. Riala is at place 11 and we met her second. Yarra is a place above Aka and we meet Aka before her. Carina and Varia are also below Hilstara. So it wouldn't be to weird for an unmet character to not be in the last slot.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Not entirely, Altina is at place 6 and we met her first. Riala is at place 11 and we met her second. Yarra is a place above Aka and we meet Aka before her. Carina and Varia are also below Hilstara. So it wouldn't be to weird for an unmet character to not be in the last slot.
if you remove the prologue character the only real deviation is carina. but carina interaction with the party are very brief and lacking real substance. but all the other name (and they are 10+) follow the cronological order, for example dari is placed after balia and before wynn, and wynn is before a unnamed slot and after iris. if the empty slot is elleani they are placed in the cronological order, because iris fall in the same situation of carina (minimal relation before joining). for the ruler character we had janine, two empty slot and after the two elves, the janine slot was empty from the start, etc...

near all evidence point to a chronlogical order for filling the harem panel.

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks guys for the answers, and did the 32 harem members was planned from the beginning? Or aSierra adds them gradually?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks guys for the answers, and did the 32 harem members was planned from the beginning? Or aSierra adds them gradually?
the bulk of the story is planned from the beginning, this mean the main harem member are setting in stone.
the harem panel was reworked with the elven forests section, before there are less slot [and the 'leader' category was named 'ruler']: combat 9, non combat 5, ruler 3. other 1. but i don't think the dev changed her plan, but with the lynine and orilise join the whole system needed a huge cleanup. for the 'other' category, the script cannot handle an empy category, so some placeholder are needed to prevent crash.

Reactions: SystemOne

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
if you remove the prologue character the only real deviation is carina. but carina interaction with the party are very brief and lacking real substance. but all the other name (and they are 10+) follow the cronological order, for example dari is placed after balia and before wynn, and wynn is before a unnamed slot and after iris. if the empty slot is elleani they are placed in the cronological order, because iris fall in the same situation of carina (minimal relation before joining). for the ruler character we had janine, two empty slot and after the two elves, the janine slot was empty from the start, etc...

near all evidence point to a chronlogical order for filling the harem panel.
Huh, yeah i guess so. But Robin will also be an exception because i can't see her not joining and when she joins she won't be spot number 5. So i think you're right but it isn't set in stone.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes