Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Huh, yeah i guess so. But Robin will also be an exception because i can't see her not joining and when she joins she won't be spot number 5. So i think you're right but it isn't set in stone.
robin IS a special case, she will join formally the harem? i am not sure, but i think not.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Simon also have a major fragment now... he got it when he killed Incubus Emperor.
Can't use it yet, he's purifying it.

And then if he fucked Esthara he'd kill her.

Either way, one of them dies. That's what she was saying all the time she was with Simon. The next time they fuck, the shards will fight and one of them dies.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
@Fulminato,
I kind of just placed Sho and Rachila as possibilities. I think if players are to gain Neranda and Eustrin, it'll be by fighting Aram for them, hence my mention of Palina. She's basically the doorway into claiming both. While there are no rp to gain, I think it's been about story for interaction and Palina really hasn't had that oppportunity. Same thing with Fucklord's Demonlady, no opportunity for interaction. There's still what, 20-30% maybe left in the story to complete? Xerces already asked Simon about dealing with 2 problems.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There's still what, 20-30% maybe left in the story to complete?
We've got 3 maybe 4 Incubus Kings and Aram to deal with as well as anything else that may pop up. I would be very surprised if we're over halfway through.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Sierra Lee has said we are passed the half mark, there are going to be just 5 chapters in total, and no sequel.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, that's disappointing.

There is still a lot left to do and if there isn't much more coming that means it's going to be lacking the detail I enjoyed up until now.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

There is still a lot left to do and if there isn't much more coming that means it's going to be lacking the detail I enjoyed up until now.
Not really, 2 chapters is still A LOT and each chapter has been longer then its previous. Chapter one was barely 5 hours.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
what is best after we are done with zirantia
1.Support the League
2.Support no one
There is no best choice, it's all dependant on what outcome you want personally.

If you want Zirantia to stay as it is now then support the league, if you want to try and change how things work there in the future then support no one.

Depends how much you want to help Biyue at some point or not.

Maos0283

May 21, 2018
I am still at not this point but want to know what I can do to stop this what is best to do?

Hilstara's injuries
1.No long-term injury.
2Recovery will take at least a month.
3.Recovery will take many months
4.Permanently disabled
What to do to get 1and 2 ?
Will she die or leave me if I get 3,4.If I get 4 will she leave forever?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I am still at not this point but want to know what I can do to stop this what is best to do?

Hilstara's injuries
1.No long-term injury.
2Recovery will take at least a month.
3.Recovery will take many months
4.Permanently disabled
What to do to get 1and 2 ?
Will she die or leave me if I get 3,4.If I get 4 will she leave forever?
I mean there is a wiki.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah all these questions are getting a bit much

everything you need to know is either on this page or a few clicks away

Reactions: MrBree

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for helping people but we're practically playing the game for others at this point.

I don't think some people are cut out for RPG's.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
@Fulminato,
There's still what, 20-30% maybe left in the story to complete? Xerces already asked Simon about dealing with 2 problems.
We've got 3 maybe 4 Incubus Kings and Aram to deal with as well as anything else that may pop up. I would be very surprised if we're over halfway through.
At the end of chapter 3, Sierra said that we're a bit over half way mark... so with everything we go so far in Chapter 4 I'd say we've seen about 60-65% of the story. Sierra did say we're also getting a kind-of an epilogue where we get to see what everyone is up to after the story is finished.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
@Fulminato,
I kind of just placed Sho and Rachila as possibilities. I think if players are to gain Neranda and Eustrin, it'll be by fighting Aram for them, hence my mention of Palina. She's basically the doorway into claiming both. While there are no rp to gain, I think it's been about story for interaction and Palina really hasn't had that oppportunity. Same thing with Fucklord's Demonlady, no opportunity for interaction. There's still what, 20-30% maybe left in the story to complete? Xerces already asked Simon about dealing with 2 problems.
rachila can die during the war, this plus the lack of rp is a no no for me. i think sho will join the palace staff (and perhaps rachila). and for a demonlady in the harem, after the dialogue with anak right hand i think is a ultra safe bet.

the plot had gain a fast pace, don't think it will continue slowly like the chapter three. we had reach the big player, i think will start to getting real answer soon.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for helping people but we're practically playing the game for others at this point.

I don't think some people are cut out for RPG's.
the large mjority of the games here is a visual novel or a sandbox-like game don't help in this direction.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
At the end of chapter 3, Sierra said that we're a bit over half way mark... so with everything we go so far in Chapter 4 I'd say we've seen about 60-65% of the story. Sierra did say we're also getting a kind-of an epilogue where we get to see what everyone is up to after the story is finished.
I'm looking at the game as being closer to 75% complete where it is now and not 60-65%, but it still doesn't defer my percentage quote on what's left for the game.

May 29, 2017
Are there actually any visuals of sex and/or nudity or is everything described via text?

Interesting game, just not what I was expecting

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes