• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
on chapter 3 when i have talk to the maid she tell me i have 100 % funds there are 3 guys do i use my funds on them or not
1.Destroying 10%
2.Recovering from chaos 10%
3.Yhilin's economy on chaos 30%
Do i do any of them, or there will be something else to spend my funds and if i should spend them how much?
how much % to save?
there are some other project, yes. but recover from the damage of the battle is the top priority [and some other option can be unlocked only after fixing the city] the remaning quota will be aviable in the next round.

When i go underground with the lady's and the pentagram when i do 3 battles kill the boss then they ask me do i want to battle more on not is there something more if i fight more like item or something for quest or just xp and nothing more?
up to date is only xp and money, there is a flag for doing the extra harvest, but for now is unutilized. the game had a finite quantity of monsters, and simon level is checked many time, maximize his xp is a good thing

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i have captured Ginasta she is -50 what do i do to change that is there a quest or something else
Do i continue with the story, and do other quest?
Talk to her... repeatedly. You'll get scenes with Simon and others talk to her and her RP will go up depending on those characters RP's.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i am on chapter 2 i want to know something what is better to do if we can make some difference
1.Kalant
2.Tyna
Who is better to be a king or queen if we can make something else?
Is Kalant a bad guy or something else does he does something bad to somebody of the group?
Do we make him king or not?

Tyna is she good or bad can we trust her or not.Will she help us or not?
Can we help her become queen with no king just her?

3.If we can make something who is better to be?
And in what chapter is this?
Kalant won't be king, he'll be Tyna's husband but she will rule.

Tyna's the best choice out of all the others. So far she's shown to be intelligent and reasonable.

Kalant, as it stands, is a good guy. He was a chosen but it seems they are controlled and not thinking for themselves.

You can have Tyna become queen with no king by making sure all the other options have no chance and not approving of Kalant in any way. The problem there is people will be pushing for her to marry someone so it's better to get someone in that you at least have some influence with.

It doesn't look like Simon has any interest at all in adding her to the harem so it's all going to be politics when dealing with Tyna and Nerande.

The truth is we don't know if she will be helpful in the future. We only know she's been a good ally so far but that could all change once she gets in power.

I'm hoping she stays good because then we'd have 3 queens on our side and that will go a long way to restoring order once all the Incubus Kings and Aram have been dealt with.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Kalant won't be king, he'll be Tyna's husband but she will rule.

Tyna's the best choice out of all the others. So far she's shown to be intelligent and reasonable.

Kalant, as it stands, is a good guy. He was a chosen but it seems they are controlled and not thinking for themselves.

You can have Tyna become queen with no king by making sure all the other options have no chance and not approving of Kalant in any way. The problem there is people will be pushing for her to marry someone so it's better to get someone in that you at least have some influence with.

It doesn't look like Simon has any interest at all in adding her to the harem so it's all going to be politics when dealing with Tyna and Nerande.

The truth is we don't know if she will be helpful in the future. We only know she's been a good ally so far but that could all change once she gets in power.

I'm hoping she stays good because then we'd have 3 queens on our side and that will go a long way to restoring order once all the Incubus Kings and Aram have been dealt with.
Just some small corrections based mostly on my own opinion and not explicit fact, but whomever marries Tyna will still be king, they just won't have as much power as the declared ruler Tyna. Sort of like vice president. There isnt any evidence that Tyna wont choose a suitor if no choices are likely, She might then just pick whomever she likes the most. Kalant still might not be a 'good-guy' its too soon in the chapter to know for certain, and depending on whether or not he gave up his power on his own may be a massive factor in it. And I'm not sure Neranda will be ALL politics as Simon has shown some romantic interest in her and unlike Tyna Neranda has an RP score.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just some small corrections based mostly on my own opinion and not explicit fact, but whomever marries Tyna will still be king, they just won't have as much power as the declared ruler Tyna. Sort of like vice president. There isnt any evidence that Tyna wont choose a suitor if no choices are likely, She might then just pick whomever she likes the most. Kalant still might not be a 'good-guy' its too soon in the chapter to know for certain, and depending on whether or not he gave up his power on his own may be a massive factor in it. And I'm not sure Neranda will be ALL politics as Simon has shown some romantic interest in her and unlike Tyna Neranda has an RP score.
King Consort, not king. They have status but no power.

If Kalant doesn't give up his power he disappears.

If Simon so much as looks at Nerande naked that puts him at direct odds with Aram. It may happen, one day, but not anytime soon. Chances are that Aram mage is going to pump Nerande full of babies.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

for neranda, a IK had full control on virility of his seed. dwarf pregnancy resistance? no problem...

so now i am at the elfs there are 2 queens one black one white
1.Who do i trust?
2.Who is good who is bad?
3.Maybe they are bar or the two of the are good?
4.There is some talking about some seeds if i get some of them who do i give them to read some comments some say that when they gave the seeds they betrayed them in the end so don't want to be betrayed?
4 vut? the incubus asshole had order iris to launch a seed (of corruption) for enslaving the elf forests and surrounding yhilin and the doom king. the elf mages don't had put some restriction on the seed under the meeting platform and after some time the seed vanish in the river.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
King Consort, not king. They have status but no power.

If Kalant doesn't give up his power he disappears.

If Simon so much as looks at Nerande naked that puts him at direct odds with Aram. It may happen, one day, but not anytime soon. Chances are that Aram mage is going to pump Nerande full of babies.
No Kalant still appears if he does not willingly give up his power, or even if you never interact with him. He just has a distinctly different personality. Instead of giving up his chosen status of his own will, it was taken from him. And King consort is still some power, distinctly more power then NOT being King Consort, so the decision will matter. And Simon looking at a rock naked could be used by Aram as a war call the way they are going. In the next few updates I would not be surprised if we dealt with a major shake-up in Aram rule and policy be it through war politics or both.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
when we are working with the elf's to cure them and then i need to pick with who i go to explore Lynine or Orilise.
In the wiki the two of them are in my harem.If i work with only one of them will only 1 join my harem or the 2 of them.
What is best to do to work with the 2 of them on quest with one then the next quest with the other one or is it best to work with only one of them?
both will join you in the end of the section. the girl you pick for the river cleansing will start with much more rp score.
lynine grant more xp and money, with orilise you gain more hidden stat.
if you want choice orilise better in the first section (heal the queen) choose lynine, if you want pick lynine go with her both time

ikisima0223

May 19, 2018
how much time does it take for the game to update like days weeks or more?
The game from this site got updated now but on the main site it was updated 11 may same update as now so where do i download it from the main site or from here?Does the game download here is supporting the patreon so it gets something more from the main site?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
how much time does it take for the game to update like days weeks or more?
The game from this site got updated now but on the main site it was updated 11 may same update as now so where do i download it from the main site or from here?Does the game download here is supporting the patreon so it gets something more from the main site?
the game is updated rougly once a month, not alwasy but the dev is pretty stable.
the patreon had the game one week before the public release, usualy the first patreon build had some bug, so you can think like a 'beta release'. with update expecialy big and/or a lot of math involved can be dealyed two week for deeper betatesting (IIRC this is happen 4 time over 34 release, so it's very, very rare)

Mark Amynas

Jun 2, 2017
Can you leave the castle at the current version ?
I try to go to the teleportation flame (?) left of Robin and Robin tells me to "speak privately about various matters before we ues the teleprtation chamber". Am I missing something or is that where the plot ends ??

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can you leave the castle at the current version ?
I try to go to the teleportation flame (?) left of Robin and Robin tells me to "speak privately about various matters before we ues the teleprtation chamber". Am I missing something or is that where the plot ends ??
a bug in the 0.31 release. best solution is load a save before you enter in the new HQ in the 0.34

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Whomever Tyna marries will be Consort. He'll most likely also get a title of Prince (the way consorts to Queens of England, Netherlands and Denmark are Princes and not Kings). He might one day be given a title of King but only if Tyna herself chooses to do so.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes