Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I couldn't swing enough votes for that, I got a tie, there were two that I thought would vote in my favor but they lied! Now I'm expected to save their respective countries from the Incubus Emperor! I thought about intentionally losing to the dark seeds and letting them suffer, but I dont like losing to enemies so I guess I will have to save them.
Getting enough votes for opening the Vaults is hard if you didn't invest in Dwarven Embassy. It's possible but trade off is that you have to make a deal with Darghelon to vote "yes" on Unpeople motion ensuring the motion to pass (you'll also need to pay 120k ProN to influence Ghenalon vote).

With Dwarven Embassy funded you should have achieve success on all three motions (Unpeople fail, Orc Extermination fail and War Vaults open).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Getting enough votes for opening the Vaults is hard if you didn't invest in Dwarven Embassy. It's possible but trade off is that you have to make a deal with Darghelon to vote "yes" on Unpeople motion ensuring the motion to pass (you'll also need to pay 120k ProN to influence Ghenalon vote).

With Dwarven Embassy funded you should have achieve success on all three motions (Unpeople fail, Orc Extermination fail and War Vaults open).
The UNperson vote I got to fail, I did vote in favor of eliminating the Orcs, only because some of my party members said it would take up too much time and too many resources for the other countries to get around to making it happen. I thought that would be enough for the Vaults but it wasn't!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The UNperson vote I got to fail, I did vote in favor of eliminating the Orcs, only because some of my party members said it would take up too much time and too many resources for the other countries to get around to making it happen. I thought that would be enough for the Vaults but it wasn't!
If you don't have Embassy then you basically make a choice between Unpeople motion failing and War Vault opening (there is no way to achieve both), if you have Embassy you should have very little problem getting result you want on all both motions.

Orc extermination can pass or fail based on your actions regardless of whether you have funded Embassy or not. Having the motion fail is better option in the long run since you get Ralke and can build a better Orc army...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I couldn't swing enough votes for that, I got a tie, there were two that I thought would vote in my favor but they lied! Now I'm expected to save their respective countries from the Incubus Emperor! I thought about intentionally losing to the dark seeds and letting them suffer, but I dont like losing to enemies so I guess I will have to save them.
the only one lie in the regards of his votes is the adran ambassador, the other keep they word (if you keep your).
civilian don't had any responsability of the leader behavior, and lose even one battle with the four seeds is very bad for the war. use pins.

let the orc extermination pass is a very unwise choice, yes some girl can be happy (but other will be unhappy), but this will damage you in the end far greatly, like killing the impaler. the cor of your orc stats is granted by stark, impaler and ralke... the war outcome will be grim for you, i fear.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the only one lie in the regards of his votes is the adran ambassador, the other keep they word (if you keep your).
civilian don't had any responsability of the leader behavior, and lose even one battle with the four seeds is very bad for the war. use pins.
THat was other thing I was thinking about were innocents that didn't deserve to suffer. The first time through 2 of my team lost, and the other two won. But it was partly due to me not assigning anti-magic pins, and maybe not having the right combo. I actually tried the wiki walkthrough and what the author suggested but that really didn't work out. I have an idea of how I want to assemble the team, I just got to try it out.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I just finished chapter 2 now to chapter 3 going to take a break but want to know in the wiki there is nothing for chapter 3 is chapter 3 finish or does the game end on chapter 2 and there is nothing more to do or is the wiki not completed?
How many chapters are in the game and how will i know what to do next if there is nothing on the wiki is there any page for chapter 3 if there is something to do on it?
We're currently in Chapter 4... there is plenty of Chapter 3 stuff on wiki. One of the Walktrouoghs (I think there are three now) does end with Chapter 2, but that's because it's creator abandoned it following a change in Qum whoring consequences due to his walktrough no longer being valid...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THeres several walkthroughs, theres a main one and there's highlighted links (in yellow) that direct you to separate guides (which are part of the main walkthrough) I believe it goes deep into chapter 4!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
for the 2 day at the simmit do i vote yes or no,after the voting i go to my room and we talk about the orcs what do i take the encourage or stop
You want the Unpeople motion to fail. How do you vote on it depend on whether you funded Dwarven Embassy or not.

If you didn't fund the Embassy then you have to vote "No" while convincing Aram and Zirantia representatives to also vote no and you have to bribe Merchant Guild representative to vote "no".

If you did fund the Embassy you'll end up voting "Yes" which seem counterintuitive. The reason for it is that while you'll still need to change the votes of Aram, Zirantia and Merchant Guild due to funding the embassy you also have an option to change Dwarven vote to "no" which ensure the motion will fail. That allow you to make a deal with Darghelon representative which help you achieve your goals (defeating Orc Extermination and opening War Vaults) on day 3.

As for Orcs, you absolutely want to stop that motion since penalties you get later on are rather harsh.

gigial

May 17, 2018
what is the best choice ? for the robin i don't have that
  • Assist in the battle
  • Enforce orc discipline
  • Target enemy nobles
  • Assault mage tower (only if Robin has researched Essence Shielding)
Orcent's choice
Back at the battlefield HQ, you have to decide what to do with Orcent's half of the orc army:

[ ]
  • Guard Ari-Yhilina
  • Intercept Ari-Khan
  • Attack Nobles

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
what to do with those what is best?

• Send orcs for healing
  • Rebuild traps

• Reinforce position
  • Sending scouting parties

• Hit Main Army
  • Lead Orcs
  • Destroy Enemy Position

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
  • Assist in the battle
  • Enforce orc discipline
  • Target enemy nobles
Orcent's choice
Back at the battlefield HQ, you have to decide what to do with Orcent's half of the orc army:

[ ]
  • Guard Ari-Yhilina
  • Intercept Ari-Khan
  • Attack Nobles
what to do with those what is best?

• Send orcs for healing
  • Rebuild traps

• Reinforce position
  • Sending scouting parties

• Hit Main Army
    • Lead Orcs
    • Destroy Enemy Position

That's impossible to answer since it depend on quite a lot of the choices you made previously in the game (investments, individual character RP's, your army status, Ardford Summit results, etc.). In general, you want to get high Victory points while having as low Chaos and Collateral Damage as possible.

If you don't mind being spoiled you might want to read this guide:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So does that mean that red is bad and green is good ?
Yup. Your goal is to have 10+ Victory Points and <5 Chaos and Collateral Damage (getting both or either at 0 is ideal and possible with bonuses you get during aftermath).

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
  • Assist in the battle
  • Enforce orc discipline
  • Target enemy nobles
Orcent's choice

[ ]
  • Guard Ari-Yhilina
  • Intercept Ari-Khan
  • Attack Nobles

this is the Yhillin battle tool, should help you out a lot.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
on chapter 3 when we go inside and have 3 minutes to finish i take the key and open the hidden door i only need to touch the crystal and nothing more so i don't get game over later? Then i go to other secret door to fight 2 unhuman
What team do i need to use what is best to use and what pins to use if u know went there but can't kill them they do so much damage killed me in 2 turns way to op
killed in two turn is strange, your party level? for the healer spot carina is way better of qum (not only because the succubus can be sexbind, but carina 'calm' skill can remove sexbind form yarra), nalili is good only if she can cast 'sexual aegis' before the enemy can hit her with hilstara you can withstand enemy attack better.

mamaik31

May 18, 2018
i am on chapter 3 never got the cure so what is the best thing robin to do
1. Orc development
2. Essence Shielding
3. Yhilini magic
4. Dari's condition
what do you think is the best ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i am on chapter 3 never got the cure so what is the best thing robin to do
1. Orc development
2. Essence Shielding
3. Yhilini magic
4. Dari's condition
what do you think is the best ?
shield isn't important before the war, you can let in the last spot, dari condition give you more rp with dari early you done it, orc evolution is better doing in the first two slot, for implementing with balia (you have 3 slot for orc improvements).
You can research all the project if you not let qum doing her project [it's better]

ohmyboy439

May 18, 2018
i am on chapter 2 i want to know something what is better to do if we can make some difference
1.Kalant
2.Tyna
Who is better to be a king or queen if we can make something else?
Is Kalant a bad guy or something else does he does something bad to somebody of the group?
Do we make him king or not?

Tyna is she good or bad can we trust her or not.Will she help us or not?
Can we help her become queen with no king just her?

3.If we can make something who is better to be?
And in what chapter is this?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i am on chapter 2 i want to know something what is better to do if we can make some difference
1.Kalant
2.Tyna
Who is better to be a king or queen if we can make something else?
Is Kalant a bad guy or something else does he does something bad to somebody of the group?
Do we make him king or not?

Tyna is she good or bad can we trust her or not.Will she help us or not?
Can we help her become queen with no king just her?

3.If we can make something who is better to be?
And in what chapter is this?
keep playing, there are some surprise.
For general suggestion tyna is the party's best candidate for the throne, and marry a person respected by military order is very good for her.

The husband of a sovereign queen is a "prince consort", not a king.

is my choice good or not if something is wrong correct me i will put numbers what i think is better or not

1. Orc development
2. Yhilini magic
3. Essence Shielding
4.Dari's condition
is this good?
from the next section a new research is added, the academically part of the new trials (you start the trials after choosing the research)

if you research shielding in the first two slot it will grant a +5 rp with a new character. (I forgot it because I always research the shield during the reunion)
My suggestion:
Shielding, orc development, dari, yhilin magic, academic trials.

mikimama42

May 18, 2018
on chapter 3 when i have talk to the maid she tell me i have 100 % funds there are 3 guys do i use my funds on them or not
1.Destroying 10%
2.Recovering from chaos 10%
3.Yhilin's economy on chaos 30%
Do i do any of them, or there will be something else to spend my funds and if i should spend them how much?
how much % to save?

mikukamisame32

May 18, 2018
When i go underground with the lady's and the pentagram when i do 3 battles kill the boss then they ask me do i want to battle more on not is there something more if i fight more like item or something for quest or just xp and nothing more?

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes