therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
That's just a smol reason (pun intended) of the bigger problem most have with Patreon and AVN devs, in general I don't support censorship and limits on creative freedom for whatever the reasons are, fuck that. And keep going, by all means, I've never added anyone to my ignore list due to my anti-censorship stance but you are about to be the first.
give some proof that they are not 18 i will be waiting also why do you care about the disclaimer like has nothing to do with censorship XD

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Meh fuck morals, those shouldn't even be a thing in real life, let alone in some fictional story with fictional characters. A lot of people read AVNs to get away from real life shit like morals so they can unleash their inner psychopath or pedo-creep without getting arrested for it like they would had they got caught doing the same things in real life as some MC's do. If a game disturbs you then quit playing it, simple (and what I do with NTR, that goes straight to my ignore list if it has it or if it's added later, I'm generally not a snowflake like most but that's the only thing that the most depraved human imaginations has come up with so far that actually not just disturbs but completely disgusts/annoys/angers me). And while this isn't really a loli AVN the fastest way to piss off your former fans/target audience as a loli dev is age up your characters and make them all look 18 when clearly they weren't meant to be in the story (ie 18yo daughters that're still in elementary or middle school = what are they? clinically retarded from bad luck when the MC knocked up his sister and mom?). Several devs on SS have done exactly that (aged up their former lolis, not knocked up their mom) and lost over 50-70% their subs rather quickly (couple of weeks to months). An SS poll by Ronovan (Money or Morals) a few months back summarized it nicely when he asked "Why do you sub to me?" 1) The story 2) The lewd lolis 3) You like me as a developer. Over 60% of subs said there were there just for the lolis (myself included) with story a 2ndary reason.
Scenario you arrive home upon opening your front door your first site was an Adult going pound town on your 8 female off spring what would your reaction be. I don't care if you choose to spew LIES and say you would not be affect your right its not about morales but it damn sure is about your offspring even a real life R'per would have an extreme reaction to this scenario. This is why laws are in place before laws what was the reaction of humans being confronted with these scenarios M'der lets not sugar coat things because are lust drives us, by the way I'm assuming that the previous commentors are not snowflakes they just live in absolute reality. Action Reaction Laws Morality is just a word to describe the feelings for said reaction. I know anything I do wrong can either get me killed or arrested and the ladder is the better option that's why Laws are in place for prevention of deletion of the individual that performed the action because one action creates multiple effects Trama for all parties involved, the person the action was performed on, the reaction of the individuals guardians taking action upon the individual that performed said action either self-deletion or jail after deleting the individual the family and friends that get affected by the action and the reaction see how the dominoes fall because of 1 action imagine we lived in a lawless world I can guarantee you would not want to live in a world like that if you think your survival is tuff now my guy your sadly mistaken I actually come from a somewhat lawless country this is why my whole entire bloodline as of today migrated well chartered flights from that country and made it here to a Land with standing laws and a 90% functioning Judicial system you assume you want something for self-fulfilling purposes hell since this is your wants let's just go ahead and get rid of every standing law especially the ones that benefit you personally. You have no idea how cozy you are to be blessed in a country with laws.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tankill

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
That's a mighty long-winded way to say don't get caught then laws don't matter. At the end of the day I do whatever I feel like usually, depending on the risk of getting caught if it happens to be illegal. As an example even in USA in major cities odds are somewhat decent you can get away with murder (30-40% solved rate, the rest go cold and are never solved), especially if the target was a total stranger chosen at random with 0 social connection to you and there were no witnesses. Granted with no usual motive like money, love triangle gone bad, etc but simply to relieve boredom that's kinda pointless even to me, but I'm sure some serial killers enjoy it as a hobby.
so we should not have any law and we should just do whatever we want?

Bandhamit

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a way to skip any sexual content with the younger daughter? From the pics on the main page, she looks too young for my tastes.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I've got something exciting planned for us in the next week or two: a big vote on Discord. I wanted to give you a heads-up because it's important for me that you have the time to consider what you would like to see in the game, especially since this will concern the FreeRoam part.
Just like in the first update, you'll be able to roam around the motel at the same in-game time. My goal is for each major update to enhance the evenings, making them truly playable according to player preferences. This time around, the choice to enter rooms or not will be yours.
You'll have the freedom to explore:
All the rooms of the motel
The other part of the motel, including the laundromat, the gas station, and the diner
And possibly the bar, depending on the choices you make
With each major update, these areas will be accessible without restrictions, except those imposed by the storyline. This means you'll be able to interact with various characters and scenarios. I'll provide a complete list of rooms to visit and characters you might encounter, doing my best to avoid spoilers.
For example, you might find the opportunity to revisit Karen and Juliette's room, with Karen absent and Juliette alone, or bump into Aaliyah eating a snow cone at the gas station. I aim to incorporate as many scenes as possible.
Creating scenes for every room and environment would be ideal, but working solo makes this a challenging feat. Therefore, choices will have to be made. I also plan to use this opportunity to simplify the bonus update system, making it less complex for me. This could potentially allow for a game update every month, enhancing the variety of characters and situations.
Rest assured, the free roam experience will remain as you've seen in the first update, optionnal, with no grinding or farming, just exploration of the motel and its surroundings.
I'm giving you a week or two to think about which characters you'd like to meet in the motel, including the possibility of visiting the MC's room. While I have my plans, your preferences matter to me, and they will help prioritize the integration of scenes based on popular demand.
It's now over to you. I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

Dieguette2020

Oct 18, 2020

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I've got something exciting planned for us in the next week or two: a big vote on Discord. I wanted to give you a heads-up because it's important for me that you have the time to consider what you would like to see in the game, especially since this will concern the FreeRoam part.
Just like in the first update, you'll be able to roam around the motel at the same in-game time. My goal is for each major update to enhance the evenings, making them truly playable according to player preferences. This time around, the choice to enter rooms or not will be yours.
You'll have the freedom to explore:
All the rooms of the motel
The other part of the motel, including the laundromat, the gas station, and the diner
And possibly the bar, depending on the choices you make
With each major update, these areas will be accessible without restrictions, except those imposed by the storyline. This means you'll be able to interact with various characters and scenarios. I'll provide a complete list of rooms to visit and characters you might encounter, doing my best to avoid spoilers.
For example, you might find the opportunity to revisit Karen and Juliette's room, with Karen absent and Juliette alone, or bump into Aaliyah eating a snow cone at the gas station. I aim to incorporate as many scenes as possible.
Creating scenes for every room and environment would be ideal, but working solo makes this a challenging feat. Therefore, choices will have to be made. I also plan to use this opportunity to simplify the bonus update system, making it less complex for me. This could potentially allow for a game update every month, enhancing the variety of characters and situations.
Rest assured, the free roam experience will remain as you've seen in the first update, optionnal, with no grinding or farming, just exploration of the motel and its surroundings.
I'm giving you a week or two to think about which characters you'd like to meet in the motel, including the possibility of visiting the MC's room. While I have my plans, your preferences matter to me, and they will help prioritize the integration of scenes based on popular demand.
It's now over to you. I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

At first when I played this game it was difficult for me to finish but I did it and I loved it, this game seems to take all the freedom it wants and it's great

One question, even though it was already said no, really, isn't Ntr going to share the girls or prostitute them for money or favors, taking into account the tone of the game, it seems like yes?

and if you say no, no problem there, it's still a great game

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Hello

Can someone please tell me what is new in last update?

I played my game from last save and there is nothing new.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Ok so I'm assuming that if your having problems getting the Extra Version to work either its bugged or what I think it is, is the compressed game doesn't have or allow it to work. Cause I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod and forced to activate since I can't see a textbox to input anything, but all I'm getting is errors saying can't find label so IDK.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Ok so I'm assuming that if your having problems getting the Extra Version to work either its bugged or what I think it is, is the compressed game doesn't have or allow it to work. Cause I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod and forced to activate since I can't see a textbox to input anything, but all I'm getting is errors saying can't find label so IDK.

On their Patreon they have a post from 4 days ago stating they changed how it works. I can't see the entire post because I am not a subscriber but I think they changed from the code input unlock because when I click the The ticket in the bottom corner all it does is bring up a link that sends to you their patreon. There is no where to input a code. I am using the full version not compressed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes