Villian

Aug 9, 2016
On their Patreon they have a post from 4 days ago stating they changed how it works. I can't see the entire post because I am not a subscriber but I think they changed from the code input unlock because when I click the The ticket in the bottom corner all it does is bring up a link that sends to you their patreon. There is no where to input a code. I am using the full version not compressed.
Well that fucking sucks

Guruyoi

Aug 16, 2022
Whenever I used the 'Unlock all Replay' cheat I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 586, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/extra/cheats.rpy", line 68, in unlock_all_scenes
NameError: name 'gladys_extra1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3201, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 984, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 388, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\RKT20\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 586, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/extra/cheats.rpy", line 68, in unlock_all_scenes
NameError: name 'gladys_extra1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Last Oasis Before Chastity 1.85b
Fri Mar 22 19:44:56 2024

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The Last Oasis Before Chastity 1.85 Extra Repost.

Hello everyone, several people have messaged me asking what the password is to unlock the extras. So, for now, I've changed the system and t...

• Sad
Reactions: Fappable One

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone,
I'm planning a special surprise wallpaper project for you, my amazing patrons! Before I dive into the creation process, I want your input to guide the theme. I've come up with three potential titles for this exclusive wallpaper, and I’d love for you to choose your favorite. The title with the most votes will be the inspiration behind the wallpaper you'll receive:
-The Deadly Kiss of the Dragon with Green Irises
-Spider-Glad: Echoes of the Web-Spun Destiny
-The Blues Sisters: Soulful Resurgence in a Harmonic Quest
Please cast your vote in the poll attached to this post. Your choice will directly influence the creative direction of this exciting project. I’m looking forward to seeing which option wins and to sharing the final wallpaper with you!
Thank you for your support and for being part of this creative adventure.
Best,
Lizzy. Screenshot_20240327_110200_Brave.png

VOTE

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
Wow.
greedy.
20 buck each month just for the full game.
put it on steam for 20 buck single pay.
oh wait, you can't get the update do to steam content rules.
nice and greedy.

Reactions: DragonsFear
Mar 29, 2021
I'm glad to see that the Steam page of the game is already up, I do hope that everything will go well with the release too: :)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce that a surprise update is coming soon. I'm very excited about it, and I think you're going to love it, especially 'the grand finale'. Keep an eye on your updates - this one is not to be missed!

I'll see about a little sfw and nfsw tease in the next few days.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes