zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
titles what do you mean? :unsure:
I'm a horn dog like most men on Earth but there are 7 things that activates my off switch F, T, G. N, I, R and SR. I might delve into F, N and I with the intent to avoid as much as possible but the moment I'm once again kinetic novelled into undesired content I abort immediately. One of my most favorite game that I've played was forgot the name but it was twins a guy and a girl and she was practically his wing man and he had a black girlfriend he house sat for his boss with the twin they both work at the same place their was always hints that the twin was annoyed and wanted him and she had a story about a teacher she was involved with but suddenly the Dev switched tunes and kinetic the MC into a forced unavoidable relation with her. I've not touched that game since the update where the house sat for the boss that's when the forcing began the moment it happened I immediately deleted the title and all my App data saves from it and have never looked at it again. I've made some exception with certain I games because their to comical and unrealistic to take the story Seriously but games that give the impression of immersion is like a dead fish to me.

Last edited:

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I'm a horn dog like most men on Earth but there are 7 things that activates my off switch F, T, G. N, I, R and SR. I might delve into F, N and I with the intent to avoid as much as possible but the moment I'm once again kinetic novelled into undesired content I abort immediately. One of my most favorite game that I've played was forgot the name but it was twins a guy and a girl and she was practically his wing man and he had a black girlfriend he house sat for his boss with the twin they both work at the same place their was always hints that the twin was annoyed and wanted him and she had a story about a teacher she was involved with but suddenly the Dev switched tunes and kinetic the MC into a forced unavoidable relation with her. I've not touched that game since the update where the house sat for the boss that's when the forcing began the moment it happened I immediately deleted the title and all my App data saves from it and have never looked at it again.
Haley's Story?

The first half of the game was them non-stop flirting with each other. It was pretty obvious that the whole point and emphasis of the story was incest. What destroyed that game was the 2nd half, which shifted from the light-hearted incest to a dull, pretentious focus on past trauma and sexual assault.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Haley's Story?

The first half of the game was them non-stop flirting with each other. It was pretty obvious that the whole point and emphasis of the story was incest. What destroyed that game was the 2nd half, which shifted from the light-hearted incest to a dull, pretentious focus on past trauma and sexual assault.
This comment is somewhat misleading because their was a pure outrage about this flip by a lot of members truly was hopeful that it could be absolutely avoided the game was near it's end and the Dev decided to stretch the story the Dev even said they will not mingle just lite flirting and you wont be forced towards the ending of the game Dev decided to Milk it up and added the forced story. Not sure when you got your hand on this game but I've played it since its release date if I could remember correctly it even went to Abandon either the decision was made at that time or it was already in effect but they need more time to create the story.

Last edited:

cerealkillah

Aug 24, 2017
in the setting also i dont think its extra content its just new angles
I'm not seeing that option. To be clear, there's a red button that says "Extra Disabled". I click on it, and get a new screen that says "Click here to get extra version" I click on that and it just opens a browser window to the Pateron, but no option to put in a code. Am I being daft here?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I'm not seeing that option. To be clear, there's a red button that says "Extra Disabled". I click on it, and get a new screen that says "Click here to get extra version" I click on that and it just opens a browser window to the Pateron, but no option to put in a code. Am I being daft here?
cos i just click it and then i could type the code in huh i really dont know? i hope you fine out how but again its just angles i think you get

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
When you see VIP rectangle in lower right corner click it and type in iris_update ...

Reactions: kidderyao

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It's a not like she has a birth certificate, it's a fucking cartoon, she can have any age one wants her have in the absence of other clues/hints. Only a gullible idiot takes the "all cartoons in this are 18" disclaimer nonsense literally, that's just an anti-corporate-censorship tool. You do realize loli (not F95's definition but the original one = prepubescent girl) is just another kink/tag right?
yeah and well if the disclaimer say they are 18 then they are 18 and you just sick freak

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
:FacePalm: Almost every last AVN in existence has that silly disclaimer, including ones where they outright say their ages in dialog that they are NOT 18 (ie several of which come to mind and usually 10-15yo). In the majority of the world it doesn't matter anyway when imaginary cartoons have imaginary ages (they are just fucking pixels, not real). You're just incredibly gullible if you take that literally with every AVN you come across, it's simply a censorship circumvention tool and legal ass covering in some countries as I said before, nothing more, nothing less, and if censorship/lack of creative freedom wasn't so widespread it would need to be about as necessary as putting "this hot coffee is hot" on every McDonald's cup lid or other similar ridiculousness. And I'm only about 3/4 as sick a freak as those that are into fat and ugly LI's or NTR (and 100% as so for the incest crowd, since I'm one of those).
you know just cos you say they are not 18 dose not mean its true like homeless man cany say he is rich then he is rich like just cos you got something for girls younger then 18 does not mean you have push it onto the dev bro you not ruining anything for me other then making yourself look like sick freak

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
:FacePalm: Almost every last AVN in existence has that silly disclaimer, including ones where they outright say their ages in dialog that they are NOT 18 (ie several of which come to mind and usually 10-15yo). In the majority of the world it doesn't matter anyway when imaginary cartoons have imaginary ages (they are just fucking pixels, not real). You're just incredibly gullible if you take that literally with every AVN you come across, it's simply a censorship circumvention tool and legal ass covering in some countries as I said before, nothing more, nothing less, and if censorship/lack of creative freedom wasn't so widespread it would need to be about as necessary as putting "this hot coffee is hot" on every McDonald's cup lid or other similar ridiculousness. And I'm only about 3/4 as sick a freak as those that are into fat and ugly LI's or NTR (and 100% as so for the incest crowd, since I'm one of those).
if they are just pixels then whats the problem with disclaimer then?

Reactions: denen

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah I haven't played this in a few updates since most of the update content was aded in the middle on more than one occassion, so I've decided to just wait until it's finished, but if he changed the model from the first release I guess that partially explains why the previous guy I'm arguing with insists she's 18. Oh welll, I don't support devs with no spine and don't stick to their original vison and instead bend a knee to Patreon while making their AVN mostly suck in the process (good enough for Patreon = boring imo) and not worth subbing to instead of simply moving to SS/BB, so I guess it's on to the next AVN. I wouldn't be surprised if they also make him remove the relationship setter as well due to the possible incest at some point.
what cos you cant get your underage girls is that why Patreon is boring?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
:FacePalm: if you want to get technical they are rendered cartoons and are not real, so if they were created in Daz 3 years ago they are 3yo. That is the only thing that's a provable material fact. And different strokes for different folks, you have your kinks, I have mine and so does everyone else. So everyone can be a sick freak to everyone else, who cares? I sure as fuck don't. I have better things to worry about that some chatGPT knockoffs' silly opinions of me. And with this I bid you adieu.
then do you care so much about you want to be right about they are not 18 like why they are not real why do you care about if they are 18 also give some proof that they are not 18 i will be waiting

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes