• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 2, 2017
You can't have any underage characters in the game even if they don't have any sexual content.
Jesus Christ. First we couldn't lewd the lolis, then we couldn't lewd girls with small chests that stupid people might think could be lolis, now the lolis aren't even allowed to exist lmao. When I called it the loli genocide, I thought I was just joking...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Skimming through it, yeah there are some scenes added to earlier parts of the story. Now that Iris is "18", Dad is suddenly interested in perving on his daughters. So you get scenes like this:
View attachment 3433987
For me, it would have been better if the girls (step-daughters) are the ones who showed interest first...and later as they desire and fantasize for MC sexually (their father), the girls change and evolve in looks, and maturity over time as their desire builds.

Then MC doesn't come across as a ped creep, who takes advantage of his young girls. Then the girls are the ones who are seen instigating the potential love path...which the player has the choice to pursue them or not. (Though, it's also good to see Iris's looks a bit older...but she still could have additional work done on her face and boobs...to make her look 18.)

But seeing a grown man creep on his young underage looking daughters, as they don't show any interest in him sexually...is very disturbing. Or if MC decides to creep on them for the first time to check on them, he learns about their pack of sorts that they want to become his girl friends, and take care of their handsome daddy in every way ;). Then it sets up the story where the girls are the first ones trying to make MC notice them sexually, instead of playing the creepy sex starved daddy...who continually creeps on them. (It sort of reduces the moral dilemma, and puts it mostly on the girls instead.)

Last edited:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
For me, it would have been better if the girls (daughters) are the ones who showed interest first...and later as they desire and fantasize for MC sexually (their father), the girls change and evolve in looks, and maturity over time as their desire builds.

Then MC doesn't come across as a ped creep, who takes advantage of his young girls. Then the girls are the ones who are seen instigating the potential love path...which the player has the choice to pursue them or not. (Though, it's also good to see Iris's looks a bit older...but she still could have additional work done on her face and boobs...to make her look 18.)

But seeing a grown man creep on his young underage looking daughters, as they don't show any interest in him sexually...is very disturbing. Or if MC decides to creep on them for the first time to check on them, he learns about their pack of sorts that they want to become his girl friends, and take care of their handsome daddy in every way ;). Then it sets up the story where the girls are the first ones trying to make MC notice them sexually, instead of playing the creepy sex starved daddy...who continually creeps on them. (It sort of reduces the moral dilemma, and puts it mostly on the girls instead.)
Except they aren't his daughter?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jesus Christ. First we couldn't lewd the lolis, then we couldn't lewd girls with small chests that stupid people might think could be lolis, now the lolis aren't even allowed to exist lmao. When I called it the loli genocide, I thought I was just joking...
It's not only the loli stuff that they are going after. If you have anything that could be considered as non-consensual sex, they will go after you as well. Incest has been banned for a long time but it seems like they are now going after people that have patches that add it to the game, even if the patch is fan made. Basically, unless you have a super vanilla game, patreon will at some point put your page under review or just remove your game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it's well made but extremely annoying with all those questions, you can choose who you are to the girls, well but no you can't!
Too much click here click there, do this do that so i gave up after 10 minutes because it was more annoying than fun.
Just after the first fight i had enough of that shit, some games are technically well made but insufferable, it's a shame.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.85b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Well it's well made but extremely annoying with all those questions, you can choose who you are to the girls, well but no you can't!
Ummm... You totally can choose who you are to the girls. Just click the "Keep it" option. (This is just a way to bypass Patreon's anti-incest rules.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
I think she was cut from the game. If you go to the Patreon page you will see she was removed from the banner, unlike the original which you can see at the top of this thread.
If you notice on the patreon page all three of the young girls are gone. This is getting ridiculous

Reactions: Aner878787

ZoneOfAnubis

Oct 16, 2023
Money talks, so long as people continue to support games on Patreon regardless of Patreon's continued crackdowns on content, Patreon will continue to further restrict content to appease those that do.

Reactions: int13

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The youngest daughter? She's like 10 or something (certainly not the usual 18, only a moron would believe that). And I hope she does, even if it got this kicked off F95 that'd just be more reason to sub instead of pirate it for free here.
how do you know she is 10 like the fuck is wrong with you?

Reactions: R1k0

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The youngest daughter? She's like 10 or something (certainly not the usual 18, only a moron would believe that). And I hope she does, even if it got this kicked off F95 that'd just be more reason to sub instead of pirate it for free here.
There are plenty of games on this site where the girls look no older than Iris and have much more lewd scenes with them, what hole did you come out of that you're so pissed off about this game?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
For me, it would have been better if the girls (step-daughters) are the ones who showed interest first...and later as they desire and fantasize for MC sexually (their father), the girls change and evolve in looks, and maturity over time as their desire builds.

In a perfect world I'd prefer 0 content with them but I know that is not going to happen but I know for sure the Devs read criticism so it'll be safe to say you'll not be kinetic noveled into any relations with them if you chose to opt out I'm truly optimistic on this but if that is not the case this will be thrown in my Smite Folder.

Reactions: MrBenny
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes