Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Until then, do we have a download for 1.52, since the main thread only has a download for the latest version?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Until then, do we have a download for 1.52, since the main thread only has a download for the latest version?
There is version 1.63 in case you wondering. For latest patch, well, just need to wait until the developer finish with micro patch.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Anyone else find it amusing that people are hoping that someone using the name Procrastinatus will be quick about updating?
Oh yes it's funny, specially when you consider their track record; I followed the mod's development from the start and not only was Procastinatus very consistent and communicative, they worked really fast and produced the sweet mod that we all know and love, releasing updates in a timely manner (before they diverted into making their own game now, which I'm hyped for).

So yeah the dichotomy is amusing to say the least.

spikey17s

Jan 15, 2018
Yo what's the second stage mission after olivea's order? I finish the 2nd stage but its still ?????? also how to unlock the date memoir on stage 1??

Diarm00d

May 3, 2021
i loved the mod soooo much ..can the creater please add more characters and content ...i just cant get enough of this game ..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
i loved the mod soooo much ..can the creater please add more characters and content ...i just cant get enough of this game ..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
We're all still waiting for him to apply his mod to the final version, but his main focus right now is creating his own original game (based on this game's concept), where he will have the knowledge, ability and freedom to manipulate the content however he wants. At least as far as I'm aware.

BlindTraveler

Feb 22, 2018
was meaning to play the vanilla game this week but now I can enjoy it without the potential bugs I wouldve WITH MORE?! Thank you very much Im gonna enjoy this tonight! :love:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
was meaning to play the vanilla game this week but now I can enjoy it without the potential bugs I wouldve WITH MORE?! Thank you very much Im gonna enjoy this tonight! :love:
Just be aware that the original game has content this one doesn't. Because this was made from a previous version of the game, that is just now releasing it's final version.

Reactions: BlindTraveler

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
I got a response from Chrisia in the free practice "only do this with me" after an approval with one sex. I can't seem to get it again. I don't know the conditions to get this line, did anyone else get this? I don't remember if she was the only one I had sex with up to that point but I like this jealous Chrisia.

Edit: This is the blowjobx1 line

Last edited:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
another great mod abandoned right?
Also Heik has been doing an awesome job keeping the mod updated while procrastinatus has been working on his game, so maybe he will come around for 1.73 until proc wants to step in again

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Also Heik has been doing an awesome job keeping the mod updated while procrastinatus has been working on his game, so maybe he will come around for 1.73 until proc wants to step in again
Has the Mod made any progress to v1.31 or higher?
or is it just "speculation" on the outside? Soon were going to v1.75 and nothing of the updated mod. Really its been a while.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes