• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Where do you guys get the modding for the game? I'm looking in all the wrong places and still using the mods they have on the game page on this site.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone here know about "Xeno Control" apparently its a game Procrastinus is working on that shares similarity with IGK
It is coming along nicely, though so far it is still "just" a collection of assets, animation sets and such with no code to actually turn it into the game. Any form of hype, while understandable, is not advised as it will still be a while until any form of demo can be achieved and Procrastinatus is a perfectionist so he tends to get caught up working on the smallest of details. That is why there isn't, and likely there won't ever be, any form of release date until it is ready.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It is coming along nicely, though so far it is still "just" a collection of assets, animation sets and such with no code to actually turn it into the game. Any form of hype, while understandable, is not advised as it will still be a while until any form of demo can be achieved and Procrastinatus is a perfectionist so he tends to get caught up working on the smallest of details. That is why there isn't, and likely there won't ever be, any form of release date until it is ready.
Well long as he isn't patreon milking, he is free to take as long as he wants.

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
That means we gonna get GTA 6 before unofficial successor of Imperial GateKeeper. But I can wait. I can wait.

mattin69

Apr 18, 2020
Are the final scenes censored for you too and when you call the peasant character at the end of the game do you get error messages?

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
Sorry, but could someone please pass me the latest link to the best mod? I'm getting confused with all the links and different modders.
Nobody made an AIO version yet, dont really think anyones gonna do 1 at this point everything is just a little bit too spread out except a hardcore fan scouers the internet for all the versions and edits them into one accordingly and then uploads it here for us to enjoy.

tldr: there is no link

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
I have a question what exactly does the 1.39 version of the mod bring? Because the patch notes on the thread only go up to 1.35. Also Bloemkool is right we do need one AIO merged mega build. As it stands now I have:

1 Version that has 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which is the one you download at the non modded tigk thread

1 Version that has 1.38, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which "apparently" has the right english translation

1 Version that has 1.39, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which is the "definitive edition" that is posted as the download on this thread

and then 1 Version that has for some reason 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which also includes 2 new characters Marin and Yor but is in SPANISH?

So if anyone knows how to merge the versions into having one version with The right translation, the newest mod (1.39) the newest beauty pack and the newest npcs + by kristo (Spanish Version) but in english we could use that one for the definitive AIO version. And if anyones to lazy to get all the different links i can upload all different files but if no ones interested in an AIO version then it would be a waste to compile them.
Those are all the Versions I know of

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes