Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Using the procrastinatus version if you can find it somewhere in here is probably the best. Couple additional characters, beauty mod to make the original artwork look better (at least imo.)

May 21, 2020
Using the procrastinatus version if you can find it somewhere in here is probably the best. Couple additional characters, beauty mod to make the original artwork look better (at least imo.)
All links to the original Procrastinatus version in this thread are dead so unfortunately no one is able to download it unless someone would like to share it :)

That or Procrastinatus re-uploads it themselves which I have asked them to do on their profile but haven't heard back from them yet. I hope they do

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how can i get kristo mod ver english guy?
There might be old versions out there but there is no new english version, it was always a side project and kristo's community got tired of imperial gatekeeper so the main project it was side to is on hiatus or cancelled.

Someone who is fluent in spanish might be able to use the tool kristo shared to make an english version but no one has offered in over a year so unlikely.

shimmywow

Jan 3, 2024
View attachment 863709

OVERVIEW
PCP is a Stand-Alone large scope content patch for The Imperial GateKeeper. It seeks to increase character variety and randomness, keep the conversation flow steady and remove all broken English where its needed as to not break immersion. Several hundred lines of dialogue have been curated and many fixes and minor improvements applied.
The mod adds a Rare Encounter mechanic on top of increasing character variety within the stages.
It de-censors nearly everything in game, including male characters and adds extra outfits and other content for vanilla features.
It brings back Beauty Pack content by Welchipodo (웰치포도) in addition to a great amount of unique content
There are 2 brand new generic character types and 4 non-scripted Rare Encounter unique characters that can be found in different situations in-game.
Many other features are included, spoil the surprise at your own detriment by checking the patch notes below.​

Updated: 05/12/2021
Game/Creator: The Imperial Gatekeeper by Tengsten
Modder: Procrastinatus - Heik
Mod Version: 1.35
Game Version: 1.52
Language: English

Patch Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your dumbass mod overwrote half my saves, fuck off with this bullshit. trash tier modding.

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
so i think i've managed to merge to newest Spanish version of this mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money.
could you upload it again? link dead asf

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Dunno. You would probably have more luck asking this somewhere related to Kristo's mod, though if I recall his community is mostly Spanish speaking

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes