Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Inraviel

May 15, 2017
how to cheat in this game, i dont understand LLR LLR LLR, can anyone help me pls?
I think you can cheat using a save editor, increasing a number of your bought potions/items. You just have to remember to increase only items that are already available to you. You can also change your achievement number (I don't remember exactly what it was) to end the stage faster.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
As fas as I know, there's a possible coming, senpu has been checking for bugs in the import/editor.
Wait, there will be another update? I though 1.71 will be the last update. Or was it just last content update and next one will just be bug fixes?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I wish they would settle on a final update that way we could get the final version of this mod. Is anybody getting success with trying to get the mod to work on 1.71?

Neeko

Jul 15, 2017
ok but the “Chubby Women” is literally the best girl in the entire game especially if she wearing that nun outfit
I was unaware of literally anyone disagreeing with you, except for maybe the maid outfit being nicer in some cases.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Dripping pussy juice is a great way of revealing nopan. Seeing a bit of pussy juice drip down from behind her skirt is hot as fuck. Nopan is one of the best fetishes yet hard to allude too most of the time, and too often once the skirt is up, then it's off with the rest of her clothes. One of the other ways is reflections, like a girl walking over a puddle. Or the height reveal when she's going up a staircase. But those two are hard to put in a game like this, mirrors in 2D just double the drawings.
That would be hot AF; that and cum dripping from the prostitute or some of the loose-looking younger girls indicating recent sex is one of my top fetishes and something you rarely see in Japanese games. I don't know if they think it's gross but I'd love to see some games with that. Flags could possibly be used for the type of girls most likely to want sex (pussy juice) or recently had it (cum). A game incorporating that would make my decade.

Reactions: longsuper1

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
This one here is adapting the mod to version 1.71 but first I will do it in my native language and then in English
I also did the same in version 1.45 with the Procrastinatus patch but the files got corrupted :p

Now I'm trying to check if I can add characters from that patch to this one with the character editor that comes with the game (It may or may not work).

Although Procrastinatus will do better than me, but he's with a bigger project and the patch may be late, so we'll settle for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
ok but the “Chubby Women” is literally the best girl in the entire game especially if she wearing that nun outfit
Chubby Woman is definitely very hot. My favorite is her blue white outfit though with the long sleeves. Thick women are so hot.

Nun outfits are pretty hot too. Sexualized nuns and hijabs and any other female religious garb is always hot as fuck.

That would be hot AF; that and cum dripping from the prostitute or some of the loose-looking younger girls indicating recent sex is one of my top fetishes and something you rarely see in Japanese games. I don't know if they think it's gross but I'd love to see some games with that. Flags could possibly be used for the type of girls most likely to want sex (pussy juice) or recently had it (cum). A game incorporating that would make my decade.
You can already kinda do that in this one because of the cum splatter. I always clean it off though anyways. But dripping cum always seemed to me a more hardcore fetish, than a softcore one. I prefer softcore so I like the dripping wet pussy

The flags though should just be more of a selection method for later in the game, or for a sandbox where you actively want certain content. If the game has to rely on colored flags or any other sort of UI to reveal the girl is nopan then I think it's a failure of design. If she's nopan, and you ask her to take off her skirt, maybe she could resist removing even the outer layer of her clothes and blush and become embarrassed, and if you persist she begs not to have to remove her skirt and tells you she's not wearing any panties.

The other great nopan reveal is also her skirt being blow up by the wind or by an air vent. If I had a lot of budget I could probably put a ground fan as an item, but if I had a lot of budget I could do a lot of really cool awesome things and cover every fetish I can dream off.

I also did the same in version 1.45 with the Procrastinatus patch but the files got corrupted :p

Now I'm trying to check if I can add characters from that patch to this one with the character editor that comes with the game (It may or may not work).

Although Procrastinatus will do better than me, but he's with a bigger project and the patch may be late, so we'll settle for this.

Nice Olivea mod. Wouldn't mind playing with that one.

Reactions: Elmodios

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
how mod the game
Hi a lot of text is coming, but pay attention if you want to understand.

I had an idea, I will add images in the "Spoilers" so that you can understand better.

When you download the "Wolf Extract" you will get these files.

You can start by extracting the "Data.wolf" which is where all the game files are (look for Wolf Extrac on the Internet and it will come out), after that there are several folders but focus on the one that says "Picture" and it will find everything you need to start editing the basics.

I recommend that you change the name from "Picture.wolf" to "Picture.wolf.bak" to have a backup in case of an emergency, you never know if we will need it later (if you want to recover the file, simply delete the ".bak" at the end of the name and voila, it is not necessary to convert the folder to .wolf because the game can recognize the folder without problems)

To extract the file simply move the Picture.wolf to the file "lelExtrac.exe" and the extraction would begin.

Although it gave me errors in this version and did not let me extract it so look a little further back in a post where there is an uncensored patch.

It would be the same since you would have the "Picture" folder and you are ready to start modifying.

After doing all that, you can edit the images with Photoshop (if you already have previous knowledge of image editing it will be very easy), after having modified what you wanted, save the image as "PNG" and replace the original image in the folder "Picture" with the same name so that the game recognizes it (example: "Your modified image" you put the name of the file you want to replace "c02 OliveaA_B0", then you move that file to the "Picture" folder and click to replace).

And with this mini tutorial you can start modifying to your liking (if you already want to add more clothes you would have to use "WOLF RPG Editor" and modify the internal files of the game so that they recognize the new files that you added, it seems difficult but it is not)

I hope that with this you have understood and start modifying the game to your liking.

I recommend you download the Procrastinatus patch so that you have more variety.

Jasongrace97

Apr 7, 2018
Hi Procrastinatus, I tried playing your latest modded version of The Imperial Gatekeeper, and since I prefer to play in Japanese, I noticed some of the new characters you placed seems to have speech issues... here is an example.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hi Procrastinatus, I tried playing your latest modded version of The Imperial Gatekeeper, and since I prefer to play in Japanese, I noticed some of the new characters you placed seems to have speech issues... here is an example.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can I use the current version of mod with the latest version of game?Will there be any compatibility issues?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes