Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
Has the Mod made any progress to v1.31 or higher?
or is it just "speculation" on the outside? Soon were going to v1.75 and nothing of the updated mod. Really its been a while.
As far as I've been able to understand, he's waiting for the game to finally be completed for real- it's always been tagged as "Completed" since it came out, but it's been getting updated over and over since. Once it stops getting updates then he'll update this mod and maybe add more too it too.

Reactions: longsuper1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't supposed it's possible for the mod to open legs?? I always strikes me as weird how the legs stay closed for the vaginal scenes

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I don't supposed it's possible for the mod to open legs?? I always strikes me as weird how the legs stay closed for the vaginal scenes
The original game DID address this on some characters, where they spread a little. but yeah, no real big spread on anything yet. I'm guessing since they do it standing up or leaning?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The original game DID address this on some characters, where they spread a little. but yeah, no real big spread on anything yet. I'm guessing since they do it standing up or leaning?
Do you know if it is in the scope of the mod to open the legs? afterall it would require adding an extra step to the sequence where the extra image is called when the insert/vagina option is chosen.

Even if they are doing it standing up, leg tightly closed seems off to me, besides I like to imagine they are pushed over/on the desk.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Procrastinatus or anyone here can let me slave ex wanted person?
they have unique body.. and can you change slave costume?
i always playing the game to get perfect slave with costume and attribute but never get a chance..
i tot sandbox slave can be brought to the main game.

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
Procrastinatus or anyone here can let me slave ex wanted person?
they have unique body.. and can you change slave costume?
i always playing the game to get perfect slave with costume and attribute but never get a chance..
i tot sandbox slave can be brought to the main game.
You can make your own sex slaves and play with them in the endless mode in sand box, but you can't use those characters in the main story. I used to farm stages till I get the ones with the costume and perversion that I wanted, I took some time.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Do you know if it is in the scope of the mod to open the legs? afterall it would require adding an extra step to the sequence where the extra image is called when the insert/vagina option is chosen.

Even if they are doing it standing up, leg tightly closed seems off to me, besides I like to imagine they are pushed over/on the desk.
I don't know, but I can at least say that since some characters have that slight spread, the step is already in the code, just barely used. and when it IS used, it's for a minor spread. I think the best one is actually from the back, with the trader, where she spreads her cheeks with her hands a bit. For frontal you only get a slight spread with a few special characters.

Reactions: longsuper1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know, but I can at least say that since some characters have that slight spread, the step is already in the code, just barely used. and when it IS used, it's for a minor spread. I think the best one is actually from the back, with the trader, where she spreads her cheeks with her hands a bit. For frontal you only get a slight spread with a few special characters.
I a big fan of seeing the expresions on their faces, I like that trader scene too, little touches like that make a huge difference.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Has the Mod made any progress to v1.31 or higher?
or is it just "speculation" on the outside? Soon were going to v1.75 and nothing of the updated mod. Really its been a while.
While I cannot speak with confidence of what Procrastinatus wants to do with this mod, I am 101% sure that what he is spending his time on right now will blow your socks off. It still might be quite far in the future, but when it is done, TIGK will just become obsolete, so don't get your hopes up for major updates for this mod.

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Procrastinatus has been off from this mod for almost one month. Hopefully he makes a comeback finishing what he had promised before because I want to modify the characters extensively and add more characters.
I played the Evil Guards, it was okay? It felt laggy for some reason playing it.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
You can make your own sex slaves and play with them in the endless mode in sand box, but you can't use those characters in the main story. I used to farm stages till I get the ones with the costume and perversion that I wanted, I took some time.
Are custom sex slaves in the regular game or only in this mod?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
if you roll back the pages you´ll see a link to the Discord.
Yes, indeed. Though I personally wont touch anything discord related, like this, with a ten foot pole.

Basically a better version of game with fantasy races and a fantasy setting. Lots of sex and pretty good aditions.
It's really good and you can send people to "jail" so they are used as public sex slaves.
Thank you for the details, they are much appreciated. I can only hope Procrastinatus, or someone. Posts the game here, so that all of us can check it out. I already like TIG quite a bit. But having a "bigger, badder" version of it, with fantasy elements would be amazing.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020

Updated the mod to 1.63, quite a few things changed between the previous version and this one, some dialogues and texts where moved from events to databases, and referenced from their DB entries in the code, so it took me more work that what I originally expected. To expedite the release I decided to postpone the more "proper" JP translation of the other mod characters, so they were left with the placeholders they had, I translated the elf dialogues though, because the original placeholder for that character was meaningless. I also didn't add the extra dialogues required for the sandbox mode character creator, so if you use the mod's characters as a base some dialogues might be missing and you might get some errors (If it's possible to do so at all, I didn't try).

That aside, I hope it's all working fine, but as always, if you find any error that I might have overlooked please let me know so that I can look into it.

**Link updated, fixed new events not appearing.
**Link updated, fixed Paula's clothes not being removed during sex.
Do you plan on updating the mod for 1.73?

May 7, 2018
To everyone that is waiting patiently for the mod, always remember that this game runs on wolf
Which means you can edit, change, replace and insert quite a lot of things into it
There are a lot of untranslated (and untranslatable) bits in the wolf decoder if you delve into the game which creates a language barrier but its not that hard to get a feel for what is happening
ScreenShot_2021_1023_22_27_10.png
I did successfully import some characters from PCP mod, both BeastGirl and all 3 Graces and added the "more characters and rare characters" feature as well
Also, by simply editing the base pictures, i made a lot of custom clothes and added piercings to some characters. Wolf also handles transpacency quite well, so just a bit of fiddling makes clothes see-through, if that is your thing. Custom edits are possible, you are not bound to what the mods add
If you have any interest on it, i reccommend you making a copy of the game, downloading wolf editor and trying to figure out things, i would be happy to answer questions to the extent of my knowledge as well, but i have to say:
Every fap meant a lot more when the game had some personal touches

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes