• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
derp you can't... forgot they replaced the original archive which still had the Japanese EXE along with the borked English EXE.
So I need to find a japanese version to use a tool to get a half decent translation. Lot of work for an H game :LOL:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hm, i just finished the game with the "normal ending". anyone know the requirements for different types of endings?
overall it sadly feels like the quality drops quite a bit after the shrine area, with no more real temptations during the hideout section, and the whole rain encounter and ending is kinda sudden and unsatisfying, as if the devs rushed the later parts of the game.
that said, i'm kinda confused: the thread calls this a final version, yet at the end it's hinted that they still want to add more stuff, so what is it? especially the later parts coud definatly use some more spice and encounters, as it became a bit dull at the end.

Reactions: ss6

efsdsffs

May 24, 2017
Hello guys, I'm blocked after defeating Mia and getting the Death Slash. I get teleported back into the room with the closed big door ( a text says I can hear something from the other side) but I cannot go anywhere and if I exit the building the game crashes. I re-downloaded the game and the problem persist. In the case someone has a save file just after that maybe i could bypass this bug.

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
there is huge amount of texts
Sometimes I don't feel like reading and I just skip it

drekten

Dec 17, 2017
is anyone else getting failed to load image/characters/4day%20zenra, I tried copying another image and renaming but it doesnt work?

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Is there actually a way to progress once you got a curse or are you forced to load an older safe? I just get a scene that ends with a game over when talking to an enemy with no way to actually start the fight. That enemy seems to be required to progress the game and I don't see a way to remove the curse or something like that.

Feb 19, 2021
Is there actually a way to progress once you got a curse or are you forced to load an older safe? I just get a scene that ends with a game over when talking to an enemy with no way to actually start the fight. That enemy seems to be required to progress the game and I don't see a way to remove the curse or something like that.
Check the key items and use them.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
there is also the so called "anti-greed herb" that is said to remove corruption levels/curses/bad status effects, but i'm not sure if it actually works. i tried it once against the cow lady (got a bad end after the first stage) and it didn't help, so i ended up using the crazy overpowered "brain crash" attack instead (it oneshots everything, including the last boss, so no further stages occur).

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
plis i need this fix it my progress is afect for this plis help
is anyone else getting failed to load image/characters/4day%20zenra, I tried copying another image and renaming but it doesnt work?
not entirely sure where/when that happens, but if it's in the city after the shrine area (after you had to put your sis to sleep), when 2 girls (one of them apparently invisible) harass you, then just rush up to the next area, avoiding the invisible girl to your right and not going to the menu. in the next area everything is back to normal.

Reactions: drekten

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Great to see people finished the game
However i am stuck with the 9 tail fox.. i beat her and after blah blah get teleported to start of temple .. to beat her again ???? .. theres no other place to go and keeps repeating i need to do the temple first ... what am i missing ?

Feb 19, 2021
Great to see people finished the game
However i am stuck with the 9 tail fox.. i beat her and after blah blah get teleported to start of temple .. to beat her again ???? .. theres no other place to go and keeps repeating i need to do the temple first ... what am i missing ?
If you beat her you should leave and don't come back. You should check out my previous saves from this thread.

Reactions: Lakota
Sep 13, 2021
Still no update on getting it to work btw. Guess it just doesn't initialize graphics on my older Windows version. Since I don't even get anything when opening the index.html (like not even an error just nothing).

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
plis i need this fix it my progress is afect for this plis help
That happens when the archive utility can't properly handle/unpack the archive due to uninstalled and/or non-unicode fonts. It results in corrupted file names... or files not being unpacked at all. To fix this you need to do two things.

First off Get 7Zip... it handles non-unicode fonts that choke both WinZip and WinRAR, is free, open source... and can handle more archive formats formats than either.

Get 7Zip Here:

Secondly, you need to change your app locale/regional language settings.

In Windows 11 you need to do this for both you (Display language) and the system (Administrative Language), in the language settings. That way the system can both display and write in those fonts. Not sure about Windows 10.

Follow this Guide for changine language settings in Windows 11:

Reactions: footlover6666

footlover6666

Jul 7, 2022
That happens when the archive utility can't properly handle/unpack the archive due to uninstalled and/or non-unicode fonts. It results in corrupted file names... or files not being unpacked at all. To fix this you need to do two things.

First off Get 7Zip... it handles non-unicode fonts that choke both WinZip and WinRAR, is free, open source... and can handle more archive formats formats than either.

Get 7Zip Here:

Secondly, you need to change your app locale/regional language settings.

In Windows 11 you need to do this for both you (Display language) and the system (Administrative Language), in the language settings. That way the system can both display and write in those fonts. Not sure about Windows 10.

Follow this Guide for changine language settings in Windows 11:
THANKS NOW I FIX IT THE ERROR THANKS

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes